Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
Welcome back my good friend Joe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

.......#BANG???

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The Stars need to really let it sink in that they're not playing Minnesota anymore. The Kraken are gonna try to style right back on ya.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
What a story for Pavelski, hopefully his brains aren't mashed potato at the end of his career, he's got to be top 3 in the league at netfront deflections

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

Good soup! posted:

.......#BANG???

that guy used to bang on the glass as hard as he could for the entire 60 minutes straight every game. They made him stop doing under threat of being banned from the stadium it because it was loving with the broadcasts or something so now he just carries around that sign.

He gives off very strong coke head vibes.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Everyone says hitting a baseball is the hardest thing to do in sports, and yeah, that's hard, but tipping a shot from an NHL defenseman into the net past an NHL goaltender while another NHL defenseman is trying to box you out seems downright impossible every time I see it

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

nice shot

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
This game rules

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008
Can I die now my heart can’t take this

Edit: F in the chat for my heart I am dead

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
lol

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
oh my god

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

CobwebMustardseed
Apr 8, 2011

And some said he would just be a shell of his former self upon his return.
This game is fun! Krack on!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Hahahaha this is insane

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Lol what

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

hell yeah kraken

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

uhhhh oettinger?

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Bjorkatrand is an absolute beauty

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

HELL YEAH KRAKEN

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
What a beautiful shot holy poo poo Bjorkstrand

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
LMAO this is amazing

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
lets loving go seattle lmfao. this series might be epic

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
It’s fun when everyone is scoring back and forth and I’m not emotionally invested in it!

That said, gently caress Dallas on principal.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

An eventful first period imo

Kupo!
Sep 14, 2009

Just follow me through this wall, I can show you things
no mortal eyes were meant
to see.

I’m a little concerned by the response of the Stars to how aggressively the Kraken are playing. Pavelski can’t bail them out with tips all night.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

An eventful first period imo

Could have used like two fewer events I think

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Yyyyyeah Stars making little mistakes here and there and Seattle is quick enough to make em pay for it.

Otter's gotta stop one of those, but in general the team isn't quite where it needs to be. Except Joe. Joe is beautiful.

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

do you guys remember the hate the NORTH stars got when they moved? I still hate them

e: go kraken

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
hmm looks like that latest one caught a piece of Lindell's stick... a perfect deflection.. kind of an unintentional Joe Pavelski lol

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

I heard today from a first-hand account that the #BANG guy always wears flip flops with his suit and his feet look like an unwashed street urchin's. Like, real hosed up and gross.

Anyway go stars

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

hope this ends up like that one regular season kraken game where they went back and forth with the kings until it was 9-8

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmfao

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

lol

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

lol

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

What in the world is this game?!

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

mst4k posted:

do you guys remember the hate the NORTH stars got when they moved? I still hate them

e: go kraken

No because I was a literal infant, old man

Fake edit: yikes

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

loving lol 4 goals for the Kraken

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005
Lmao what on earth is happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mcqueen