Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

bawfuls posted:

I’m just a playoffs poster but wtf are these fouls

Thank you for joining us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

midrange assassin

bawfuls posted:

I’m just a playoffs poster but wtf are these fouls

the warriors just have their own rulebook

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Rick posted:

My crash count so far is 4.

geez.. it always breaks during a game break/ad for me

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

automatic gun for fast, continuous firing

Ghost Dog posted:

midrange assassin

the warriors just have their own rulebook

it's scrawled in cuneiform on kevman's charcuterie board

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
This half was an internet flame war from the 00s, twos versus threes.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

i can see why poole got punched

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

toggle posted:

geez.. it always breaks during a game break/ad for me

Yeah it's crashing during the commercials. )=

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
that first half was on coke

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Ghost Dog posted:

how did my team who has only taken uncontested shots not get any free throws they should just get them every other possession cause im mad

A point so nice he said it twice

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That's one of the strangest halves of basketball I can remember

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Rick posted:

This half was an internet flame war from the 00s, twos versus threes.

:lol:

Thanks for that laugh when I needed it, Rick

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
drat tho too bad it started so late least I got to watch the first half

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

steph curry would just be remembered as the guy who got outplayed by matty delly in a losing effort in the 2015 finals and then never made the playoffs again if the warriors had a normal whistle imo

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Algund Eenboom posted:

Thank you for joining us.
as a Lakers fan, the second round is maybe a bit early for me to show up, but they have a chance to make a lot of Giants fans sad this week

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
I’m cautiously optimistic. I expected a first half blowout and despite 7 million made 3s we’re somehow up 1.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

The Sacto series was awesome and this series looks like it's going to be just as good. I'm not sure my old clogged heart can take it.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

it is probably not good that the warriors have a fantastic coach and the lakers have darvin ham coming out of halftime

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ghost Dog posted:

steph curry would just be remembered as the guy who got outplayed by matty delly in a losing effort in the 2015 finals and then never made the playoffs again if the warriors had a normal whistle imo

I wish that was the actual timeline :(

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Also the games weird cause both teams are flawed and it’s strength vs weakness on both ends of the floor. It’s gonna be an amazing series for adjustments

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Ghost Dog posted:

it is probably not good that the warriors have a fantastic coach and the lakers have darvin ham coming out of halftime

yeah but the warriors coach cant dunk

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

coach dunk

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Need to get Reaves off the court, man getting cooked by Jordan Poole

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

steve kerr has a giant syringe of morphine labeled michaels secret stuff and hes about to take the warriors to the stratosphere

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

SamuraiFoochs posted:

That's one of the strangest halves of basketball I can remember

? it was basically every cavs-warriors finals game with less ball movement from the warriors

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

Ammanas posted:

? it was basically every cavs-warriors finals game with less ball movement from the warriors

Except both of those teams were so better than these two squads

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Time for the 3rd Q warriors to lock in and go up 15?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i dont think ive seen a lot of teams keep a game close while trading 2s for 3s

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ammanas posted:

I mean tbh it's mostly the fact that Anthony Davis is literally 23 points on 90% shooting.

That is WILD.

Also asking me to remember anything pre-2020 with any vividness is a fool's errand.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ghost Dog posted:

Also this

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

Sure they can. Dray is going to foul out in the third and the 17 guys on the Lakers roster who are 6'10" or higher are going to go on a layup drill line for the rest of the game

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chronicles posted:

Need to get Reaves off the court, man getting cooked by Jordan Poole

He needs to gently caress off like Brooks

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

predicto posted:

Sure they can. Dray is going to foul out in the third and the 17 guys on the Lakers roster who are 6'10" or higher are going to go on a layup drill line for the rest of the game

the lakers have zero players taller than 6'10 except mo bamba. are you a bamba head

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ghost Dog posted:

the lakers have zero players taller than 6'10 except mo bamba. are you a bamba head

Is AD only 6'10?

drat so he is

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

anthony davis is at best 5'8. dunno what sport youve been watching

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

vandy stands in the dunker spot a ton for a dude who isnt really an offensive rebounding threat

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i have not watched a second of this game until now but lmao at literal lakers fans complaining about unfair fouls????????

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

(watches 35 years of dick bavetta calling a blocking foul on someone getting stabbed by a laker in a playoff game) wow, the whistles are really going against the underdog lakers

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

R.D. Mangles posted:

i have not watched a second of this game until now but lmao at literal lakers fans complaining about unfair fouls????????

where is that happening all i see are warriors fans going WHY NO FREE THROWS??? when they basically havent attempted any paint shots

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

I predicted 55 from AD at the start and I'm sticking with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Three each on Steph and Looney

Uh oh