Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Man I spent so much energy defending Dennis in Lakers spaces two years ago, so loving vindicated. Dude had one bad playoff game but saved the Lakers rear end again and again that year just like he does this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhWRCgQhaRE

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
steph and kerr were pretty bad in this game

little flurry in the 4th but lots of dumb basketball, not sure why they kept trying to free him up off ball, vanderbilt and schroeder shut that down

just led to panicked draymond/wiggins/poole/klay ball handling

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Lebron james

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
thought I was gonna be able to calm down but Kraken/Stars is in OT

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_q02YbfcKY&t=5s

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

Ghost Dog posted:

because lebron is calling timeout the entire time? thats how basketball works? maybe quickly scan the wiki page

Broadcast angle doesn’t show him try til late. However they may have been yelling timeout too.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lmao draymond

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Harlock posted:

29 foul shots to 6 lmao

21 - 6 Three pointers made lol

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Rick posted:

Man I spent so much energy defending Dennis in Lakers spaces two years ago, so loving vindicated. Dude had one bad playoff game but saved the Lakers rear end again and again that year just like he does this year.

i never doubted dennis, and was bummed when he left

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

jackofarcades posted:

Dude pavelski has scored every goal for the stars this game has been insane

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Rick posted:

Yeah, he can be a dumbass sometimes, but he plays his rear end off and is fast as gently caress

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Rick posted:

I thought he got a bad rap because he seems really hurt in that playoff series. I wanted the Mavs to pick him up but I think Dirk hates him

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

LAKERS. LLLLLLLLAKERS

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
This is gonna be a war. Glad the Lakers got the first win.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

dennis nth level chess to give the lakers the biggest hometown underdog discount of all time

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

de curry GOAT posted:

LAKERS. LLLLLLLLAKERS

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Harlock posted:

29 foul shots to 6 lmao

ahh no dude big mistake Pop Dog is going to mock you in 17 straight posts now, each one more clever than the last

tanglewood1420
Oct 28, 2010

The importance of this mission cannot be overemphasized
If AD is going to carry on playing at the level he did Vs Memphis and tonight then he's the best player left in the playoffs. His defense has been insane.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

jackofarcades posted:

https://twitter.com/jon_bois/status/456616952153128960

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

de curry GOAT posted:

LAKERS. LLLLLLLLAKERS

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

jackofarcades posted:

I thought he got a bad rap because he seems really hurt in that playoff series. I wanted the Mavs to pick him up but I think Dirk hates him

Yeah he was playing through injuries. Lakers don't even make the playoffs that year if he doesn't ball out during a period where LeBron and AD were out.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

The Glumslinger posted:

21 - 6 Three pointers made lol

53 3pt attemps vs. 25 for the Lakers. A different in shot selection/play style will influence FTs but that seems to be forgotten.

Poole lol. $128m for shots like that.

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice
jordan poole's whole thing seems to be "steph curry moves except the ball doesn't actually go in the basket at the end"

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

predicto posted:

ahh no dude big mistake Pop Dog is going to mock you in 17 straight posts now, each one more clever than the last

it clearly didnt bother you at all haha just cool as a cucumber posting heh not mad here

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

raminasi posted:

jordan poole's whole thing seems to be "steph curry moves except the ball doesn't actually go in the basket at the end"

https://twitter.com/sreekyshooter/status/1648176615070011392?s=20

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

tanglewood1420 posted:

If AD is going to carry on playing at the level he did Vs Memphis and tonight then he's the best player left in the playoffs. His defense has been insane.

Right now he absolutely is.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

ft's being correlated to paint shots is a like babys first nba game thing but supposed Fans seem desperately confused by it like looking at an elder god or something

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

raminasi posted:

you left out slipping on a nonexistent puddle and falling on his rear end 5 times a game

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

so are the Lakers taking game 2 off

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

The Lakers are winning it all if they keep getting this version of AD.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ghost Dog posted:

ft's being correlated to paint shots is a like babys first nba game thing but supposed Fans seem desperately confused by it like looking at an elder god or something

Yeah like, in G2 of Suns Nugs, Nugs outshot the Suns from the line 21-5 despite the Suns shooting inside 15 more times, but also I didn't bitch about it b/c sometimes the cookie crumbles like that

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

jackofarcades posted:

so are the Lakers taking game 2 off

load manage all the stars. jarred vanderbilt, dennis. the usual

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
There is going to be at least one game this series where AD ends up getting two quick fouls and Darvin Ham will decide the solution is to play LeBron at center and you'll see plenty of Warriors free throws against that four guard lineup.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Rick posted:

There is going to be at least one game this series where AD ends up getting two quick fouls and Darvin Ham will decide the solution is to play LeBron at center and you'll see plenty of Warriors free throws against that four guard lineup.

looney will get 25 rebounds in a quarter

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Rick posted:

Lakers what ifs:

Shaq cares in the off season
Chris Paul
Schroder takes the deal

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Tie up was way before Lebron started calling for a time out, no wonder broadcast didn't show a replay https://twitter.com/sportscenter/status/1653623451825872900?s=46&t=0x_opuk5bo0lymk_1YRzgQ

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Lol after the game ended it appears they took an assist away from LeBron.

https://twitter.com/joindy24/status/1653628230534938628?s=46&t=iG8vls8BNXk8ENhSK_3axg

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

I mean yeah, if they called it wrong initially of course they will edit the stat. only gamblers care about that poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they edit wrong assists and rebounds but not wrong points. curious