Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
https://twitter.com/Biyombonesaw/status/1653135512041824267

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Marenghi posted:

https://twitter.com/ThePopTingz/status/1653167511393689607

If the elite wanted to hold a sacrifice, the MET Gala would be the perfect cover for transporting bodies.

lol yeah they'd take them right through the front door of a hotel with a billion cameras and into a 15 pass and not in some generic road case through a private loading dock :rolleyes:

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Shear Modulus posted:

It's not clear to me how william burns fits in. He wasn't the director of any government agencies prior to 2018.

I think the implication is that the blackmail material existed and was floating around from before Burns rose to the top. It being release became a problem for the agency and him specifically, so Epstein had to go.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

you know he made him do that fifth element character on the lolita express, too

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Private Cumshoe posted:

you know he made him do that fifth element character on the lolita express, too

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Did the towers financial wiki page change substantially recently. I didn't remember large swathes about Epstein being the puppet master before.

animist
Aug 28, 2018

cagliostr0 posted:

Did the towers financial wiki page change substantially recently. I didn't remember large swathes about Epstein being the puppet master before.

lol how the hell has that page not gotten edited yet

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Still curious about this Emmy award winning director who hired a actor at fifteen. I guess we'll never find out as it's just one of a hundred loose ends.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

I think the implication is that the blackmail material existed and was floating around from before Burns rose to the top. It being release became a problem for the agency and him specifically, so Epstein had to go.

the original post was made before Burns became director though

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Lampsacus posted:

Still curious about this Emmy award winning director who hired a actor at fifteen. I guess we'll never find out as it's just one of a hundred loose ends.

I'm curious as well, but given that it's a blind item, that might not actually be known.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

quote:

It was reported in late August 2022 Steve Hoffenberg passed away at his home in Derby, Connecticut, around two or more weeks after having contracted coronavirus, his body discovered August 23. The body was found in a decomposed state, thought to be of around a week's progression, such that visual identification wasn't possible. A cause of death was not known by the stage of a preliminary autopsy in late August, when authorities believed no suspicious circumstances were involved.

:grin:

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

it's also a TV director, they're not nearly as widely known to the public. we'll never guess without something else to point to.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

True. It might be deducable, however.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I'm bored and scrolling the Emmy winners for directing over the last twenty years.

Duffer Bros casting Millie Bobby Brown? She was 12 when she first appeared in the role, though. Also never mind, they didn't win the Emmy, just nominated.

Edit: David Fincher? I can't think of a teenaged girl he has cast......hmmm....

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Nice yeah. I don't know, on an infinite timespan I feel it'll eventually be honed down. But also sometimes I'm like, why does this stuff fascinate me. It's this awful dark puzzle that has no edges.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

If we include primetime Emmys, Dan Schneider immediately springs to mind.

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

my bony fealty posted:

It was reported in late August 2022 Steve Hoffenberg passed away at his home in Derby, Connecticut, around two or more weeks after having contracted coronavirus, his body discovered August 23. The body was found in a decomposed state, thought to be of around a week's progression, such that visual identification wasn't possible. A cause of death was not known by the stage of a preliminary autopsy in late August, when authorities believed no suspicious circumstances were involved.

quote:

In July 2019, Hoffenberg claimed that Epstein was his “uncharged co-conspirator” in the ponzi scheme.

Hoffenberg stated that he didn't turn in evidence against Epstein, mentioning Epstein "had traction with" The United States Department of Justice, and outlined further, "You cannot grasp the magnitude of [Epstein's] controlling effect."

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Schneider has never won an Emmy.

Although now I'm concerned that the original post was simply referring to the director of an Emmy-winning show, which widens the field considerably.

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

note that CDaN is mostly made up for an audience of Q-pilled right-wing entertainment freaks—while there have definitely been true blinds there before and it’s not a reason to write off the rest of the post, it’s totally possible Enty contrived that bit to appeal to the average reader and there is no Emmy-winning director.

But obviously there also could be.

They’ve previously claimed that, like, Cuba is running cover for Epstein though, so I’m not the biggest fan

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Luc Besson is also a pedo.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Okay if the actress was 15 at the time, and "is still working" as of 2018, I'm going to assume they are currently in their 30s.

Back to the Emmy page!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

MonsieurChoc posted:

Luc Besson is also a pedo.

"Besson's second wife was actress and director Maïwenn Le Besco, whom he started dating when he was 31 and she was 15. They married in late 1992 when Le Besco, 16, was pregnant with their daughter Shanna, who was born on 3 January 1993."

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Spergin Morlock posted:

"Besson's second wife was actress and director Maïwenn Le Besco, whom he started dating when he was 31 and she was 15. They married in late 1992 when Le Besco, 16, was pregnant with their daughter Shanna, who was born on 3 January 1993."

:stonk:

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

probably nothing weird, just a coincidence, etc

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Spergin Morlock posted:

"Le Besco later claimed that their relationship inspired Besson's film Léon"

.... you're not supposed to just come out and say it like that

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Hooplah posted:

god drat it

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Hooplah posted:

.... you're not supposed to just come out and say it like that

iirc Besson wanted Leon and the kid to have some kind of explicit sexual relationship but Jean Reno told him to gently caress off

Born in Bexhill
Apr 9, 2007
that’s NOT very professional

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem

my bony fealty posted:

iirc Besson wanted Leon and the kid to have some kind of explicit sexual relationship but Jean Reno told him to gently caress off
This is from the imdb trivia page:

According to Jean Reno, he decided to play Léon as if he were "a little mentally slow" and emotionally repressed. He felt that this would make audiences relax and realize that he wasn't someone who would take advantage of a vulnerable young girl. Reno claims that for Léon, the possibility of a physical relationship with Mathilda is not even conceivable, and as such, during the scenes when such a relationship is discussed, Reno very much allowed Portman to be emotionally in control of the scenes.

In the original script for the film, Léon, and Mathilda - who was written as a 13/14 year old - actually become lovers and have sex. These are the lines: "She stands up and modestly gets off her briefs without taking off her dress. Léon cries, unable to oppose her. Mathilda is too young, but she's also too beautiful and lovely and sweet and tender... She sweetly, very sweetly, gets on him... Léon embraces her. He's full of happiness, shame, so many emotions, he can't control very well. But, hell, how beautiful it is seeing them sweetly making love."

Spoilered because I feel like I need a toothbrush for my brain after reading that

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

These fucks are trying to be like Quentin Tarantino but instead of feet it's pedophelia

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

AntifaSupersoldier posted:

According to Jean Reno, he decided to play Léon as if he were "a little mentally slow"

Simple Jack

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Shear Modulus posted:

These fucks are trying to be like Quentin Tarantino but instead of feet it's pedophelia

quentin tarantino is a podophile

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you
I wonder how many actresses he had put their foot in his mouth auditioning for the role that Selma Hayek eventually got.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

at least tarantino is a known quantity, if you work on one of his movies you can probably be sure all he'll want is to give a foot massage and he probably won't roofie you or pimp you out to les wexner

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Shear Modulus posted:

at least tarantino is a known quantity, if you work on one of his movies you can probably be sure all he'll want is to give a foot massage and he probably won't roofie you or pimp you out to les wexner

Yeah let me just check to see what studio and producer did all his movies real quick

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

ram dass in hell posted:

Yeah let me just check to see what studio and producer did all his movies real quick

lol rip

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Spergin Morlock posted:

quentin tarantino is a podophile

wouldn’t it be pedephile?

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

If you want to mix Greek and Latin, sure

Fleetwood