Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

t a s t e posted:

Feel free to vote them then :greenangel:

Could there be a more rollicking moment than this to communicate that I will go offline soon and won't be around by deadline?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I’ve got a hankering to ##vote ANarc

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

wologar posted:

Could there be a more rollicking moment than this to communicate that I will go offline soon and won't be around by deadline?

More like wogofarfromthecomputer

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

wologar posted:

This is all well and good, but a consistent blurb makes me suspect ANarc visited me last night and did something potentially positive to me -results to be confirmed at the end of day-, so I'd refrain from voting them today.

This is an absolutely wild assumption that does not at all fit with what happened from my POV. I am now very very sus on wol.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
In fact ##vote wolo

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

This is an absolutely wild assumption that does not at all fit with what happened from my POV. I am now very very sus on wol.

Using my noggin, I can now tell that ANarc and Maer are scumbuds. Possibly together with Punkreas.

##vote ANarc

Farewell.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Okay so I believe Humalong is confirmed town due to being masonized by scum, and Wologar is a strong town read.

I really do not get what is being vaguely communicated between the two with regard to Humalong's ability targeting Wologar last night, but why does it translate to AN being scum?

AN is neutral to me so I would vote.

AN, why don't you claim or something?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

wologar posted:

Using my noggin, I can now tell that ANarc and Maer are scumbuds. Possibly together with Punkreas.

##vote ANarc

Farewell.

I actually strung two brain cells together earlier and came to a different conclusion (to a question I don't remember, I was bothered about something)... Oh yeah the Maugrim vote but I do remember previous times when scum targeted you but we know Maugrim wasn't scum. Me questioning that read does not make me scummy in turn... Stop OMGUSing people who want to dig a little, they won't all be scum.

I'm interested in Hum but I liked tastes case on AN too

##vote AN

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I'm a random compulsive visitor. If my random target acts, my visit fails.

I failed to visit wolo last night.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Okay don't take this the wrong way or anything but that claim makes me want to vote you now.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Maybe wolo is just confused? But idk why they would say I visited them and potentially did something positive when I 1000% did not visit them last night

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I said on D1 that my role isn't that useful so if you want to flip me go ahead. But I'm gonna flip town so I strongly advise y'all take a good hard look at the people pushing me.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

I mean, if you are telling the truth that would kinda suck for information-gathering, but your role just exists to counter Hambeet's dead role, so

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I'm a random compulsive visitor. If my random target acts, my visit fails.

I failed to visit wolo last night.

You asked Wol if he did something or he asked you when day started...I can't remember

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

I do want to know what "random" means in your ability if you knew you targeted wologar.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
FYI I visited maer n1 and failed to visit tm n2

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Also wasn't Illu a town compulsive visitor?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Maerlyn posted:

You asked Wol if he did something or he asked you when day started...I can't remember

I asked him bc if he claimed to not do anything then I would know it was a lie

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Maerlyn posted:

Also wasn't Illu a town compulsive visitor?

Yes but I would believe there are two of them. I repeat, Hambeet's role was absurdly overpowered, and we haven't seen anything except Illu to potentially counter it.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I am a town RANDOM compulsive visitor. I have no action to submit. Salad just tells me at the end of the night that I visited or failed to visit X

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Dreaming again, god says it isn’t true

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

That's REALLY weird, but *could* be how it works? My targets have not been named in my results, of course.

Just like Humalong getting results that his action failed when his action should have resolved on killed players.....

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

saladscooper posted:

Mod communications for night actions will come in the form of “your action was successful” or “your action failed,” unless mandated by the nature of the action (investigative actions, etc).

Here is the wording from the OP.

Hmmmmm

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Taste, at least one person has attributed the case on AN to you.

You aren't voting?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I am a town RANDOM compulsive visitor. I have no action to submit. Salad just tells me at the end of the night that I visited or failed to visit X

Okay at least Illu's says compulsive but not random, he could choose targets.

##unvote

Want to reread

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Gone for like an hour starting now.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Maybe wolo is just confused? But idk why they would say I visited them and potentially did something positive when I 1000% did not visit them last night

Ideally I want wologar's explanation before making any kind of decision here

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Johnny Keats posted:

Taste, at least one person has attributed the case on AN to you.

You aren't voting?

I’m the first vote on them

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I am basically afk until deadline. I'll try to check in but I'm on my way to perform in a show (not spelling bee this time)

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
For what its worth, I am not given an indication of who I protected at the end of the night. I don't know why AN would be told who he visited and even more so, failed to visit.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I'm also curious about this mosquito thing from wolo. Mosquitos are part of my flavor because I'm in an ashram in India

(I'm Olive's mom)

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Hold the phone actually

Maerlyn posted:

I do remember previous times when scum targeted you

What do you mean by this?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I'd like to claim my night action last night was accidentally eating a mosquito. Sorry it's not super helpful.

Cease this buffoonery.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Nep-Nep posted:

Hold the phone actually

The quoted Maerlyn post was in response to Wologar. Psycho's the only scum we know for sure right now. If you mean with votes, which seems to be the case with context, Psycho never voted for wologar, town read him at least once, never hard went after him that I can see. Psycho's only claimed actions were to masonize YPM and Hum, both who claim that is true. Not wologar. Who are the scum you remember targeting Wologar? How can you know?

##vote maerlyn

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
All my mosquito related actions were flavor only as per this salad's announcement (which I have permission to repost since it was a public announcement)

Salad posted:

Oh also if you don't have an action you can take tn and you want to submit some wacky non-action for me to write flavor for I'm cool with that

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Your Personal Muse posted:

For what its worth, I am not given an indication of who I protected at the end of the night. I don't know why AN would be told who they visited and even more so, failed to visit.

didn't you specifically say you targeted taste N1 because you wanted him to continue playing etc? Like you called out shwinn as lying about his CPR doc claim and said you docced taste...now I gotta go look it up

(also pronouns)

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Maerlyn posted:

didn't you specifically say you targeted taste N1 because you wanted him to continue playing etc? Like you called out shwinn as lying about his CPR doc claim and said you docced taste...now I gotta go look it up

(also pronouns)

I think YPM was just referring to results back from the mod, not choice of who to target

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Nep-Nep posted:

Hold the phone actually

Not in this game, talking about games in the past...wol referred to it with Maugrim:

wologar posted:

lol evry singel time smone sez i gimik post to maek mself hardr to read and voat me, they turnout to b scum

wuld vote Maugrim

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Oh. Yeah I didn't read that sentence that way from the context but sure. That you had a post to justify it with so quickly works for me.

##unvote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Hal Insandenza posted:

I think YPM was just referring to results back from the mod, not choice of who to target

I agree, I did a quick search through YPM myself anyway but this is the conclusion I arrive at too.