Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amechwarrior
Jan 29, 2007

Submitted for 1708. I'll take the risks to help ensure the CDA goes down with as low as possible MG to-hit.

Captain Foo posted:

If my MP math is right, I can reach 1311 via 1411 facing NW which also gets me to r7

Yep, I think that works. You can also go through 1313 to end facing N and have 1 MP left if you want to turn NW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Amechwarrior posted:

Submitted for 1708. I'll take the risks to help ensure the CDA goes down with as low as possible MG to-hit.

Would you be interested in shooting the stinger in the back? I can make it all the way to 1809 and alpha into the the back arc of the cicada from there if that helps us start building the damage on the stinger. Sadly I won't have the mp to turn and kick it from the punch table

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Amechwarrior posted:

Yep, I think that works. You can also go through 1313 to end facing N and have 1 MP left if you want to turn NW.

Facing N is probably better, so dipping through 1313 first and then turning to 1311 and staying N is probably the best option. good eye

e- to be clear: i am planning on backstabbing the COM

Amechwarrior
Jan 29, 2007

ilmucche posted:

Would you be interested in shooting the stinger in the back? I can make it all the way to 1809 and alpha into the the back arc of the cicada from there if that helps us start building the damage on the stinger. Sadly I won't have the mp to turn and kick it from the punch table

The STG is +1 harder to hit than the CDA and I missed 3/4th of those shots last round. We need to focus our entire Lance on units with that much mobility to do anything meaningful. We need that CDA and COM out of the equation before tackling the STG that's been giving themselves a horrible to-hit by jumping every turn. It's needed 10s basically every turn. That and it's basically half the firepower of even our LCTs so we can leave it for after the vehicles, if it keeps jumping.

If you really want to ensure the CDA goes down this turn, head to 1809. Otherwise help with the COM, which is more dangerous in this brawl. We just can't let the CDA get at range again.

Being up at the COM's rear gives the OPFOR more targets too, instead of letting them all focus on Prime.

Amechwarrior fucked around with this message at 08:17 on May 1, 2023

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
Happy May Day everyone.

On Tuesday 9th I will be going on holiday to Japan for two weeks. Updates to the LP will probably be paused for the duration, but I don't want to leave everyone hanging, so I'll be doing a Let's Read of Wolves on the Border by Robert Charrette. I've stored up several chapters worth of commentary, so as long as I have internet I should be able to post them here. In terms of Battletech fiction WotB is one of the better ones, so while it probably won't be as entertaining as PoptartsNinja's Let's Reads of Main Event, DRT and Warrior: En Guard, it should be interesting to see how a good author handles the material.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

ilmucche posted:

Just to echo AMW here, I would much prefer if the lance focused on the CDA, or if not, the COM. Both are the biggest threats by far in long and short ranges respectively. The biggest thing the STG is packing is a ML and that's 1/4 of yours and mine firepower, and half of that of our LCTs.

The STG is more of a target of opportunity like the vehicles, than any real threat, as far as I can tell.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Fair enough, was thinking I could clear out the CDA we could start getting damage spread. I'll have a look at moves to go after the com

Amechwarrior
Jan 29, 2007

Scintilla posted:

Happy May Day everyone.

On Tuesday 9th I will be going on holiday to Japan for two weeks.

Cool! Thanks for the heads-up and link that thread when it's posted.

ilmucche posted:

Fair enough, was thinking I could clear out the CDA we could start getting damage spread. I'll have a look at moves to go after the com

Main thing to keep in mind is that we're still throwing 7-8-9s at each other. Most or even all of our shots could miss, and those that land might not hit anything important. This is why I have been stressing we need to focus our firepower to overcome these odds and take units off the board. The more rounds the big guns gets to fire, the better chance once of us will take a full damage PPC or LL and the tide can still turn against us.

That and we need to be profitable and able to quickly repair and redeploy. So just winning to the brutal end isn't enough.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I can get to 1511 via 1313 and 1512. Gets me +3 and doesn't change the fact I have to run to get into the COM back arc.

Can we request that my shots resolve first? It'll give more chance to strip the last bit of armor before captain foo gets in with the MGs

Amechwarrior
Jan 29, 2007

ilmucche posted:

Can we request that my shots resolve first? It'll give more chance to strip the last bit of armor before captain foo gets in with the MGs

Yes, I was thinking about asking the VL and JR7 shots resolved first, but I post too much in here already.

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

ilmucche posted:

Unfortunately the firing order / combat resolution is randomised due to the workaround I'm using to ensure that the players always win initiative. Basically, I have Individual Initiative turned on, then give the player team a ridiculously huge Initiative bonus (100+) to ensure they always win. However, each individual unit still rolls for Initiative at the start of each turn, and that roll determines then firing order. Since I have no control over this roll, I can't pick and choose when shots resolve.

Amechwarrior
Jan 29, 2007

Scintilla posted:

Unfortunately the firing order / combat resolution is randomised due to the workaround I'm using to ensure that the players always win initiative. Basically, I have Individual Initiative turned on, then give the player team a ridiculously huge Initiative bonus (100+) to ensure they always win. However, each individual unit still rolls for Initiative at the start of each turn, and that roll determines then firing order. Since I have no control over this roll, I can't pick and choose when shots resolve.

Odd, but if it's what you need to make this work we'll just have to live with it. I guess it kind of balances a little for the advantage of always winning init. as a team.

Maybe next battle, setup the big units with +100 and the smaller ones with +50.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Scintilla posted:

Yeah no worries! As you say we already get the huge initiative advantage. Trying to nitpick for small margins on top of that is a lot :)

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
Over The Hills: Turn 7

Gary Tschetter had never been a brave man. He hated confrontation and rarely challenged authority. When a decision came up, he always took the easy option, even when he knew deep down that it would cause him more problems later on. When his father had insisted that Gary join the Marik Militia, he had agreed immediately even though he hated the idea. When the Eighteenth had declared for Anton Marik, he had stayed with them despite not truly believing in the cause. When Captain Preston had deserted, Gary had followed him, swept along by the man’s strong personality.

Now, all those chickens had come home to roost. Gary groaned and blinked blood out of his eyes, stunned by the heavy blow he had just suffered. His mech had hit the ground with merciless force, slamming his head against the back of his command couch. His padded neurohelmet had prevented his skull from fracturing, but his head still pounded from the impact.

A sickly thread of fear wormed its way up from the pit of Gary’s stomach as he realised what had happened. Clumsily, he reached for his Cicada’s control panel, trying to get a damage report. The Cicada was often derided, but the 3C model suited Gary’s personality perfectly. It allowed him to stay far back in the rear, sniping at enemies from a distance while his lancemates did the heavy lifting. If a foe got too close he could simply run away, trusting in the Cicada’s superior speed and manoeuvrability to get him out of danger. Was it cowardly? Probably. Did Gary care? Not in the slightest.

Now, though, he was in a bind. The black and white battlemechs had overrun his position and forced him into close combat. They had been like a pack of wolves, darting in and out, harrying him and preventing him from escaping or even repositioning. In all his years Gary had never faced a more relentless or determined enemy.

“Come on,” Gary panted, watching nervously as his mech’s DI computer calculated the damage he had just taken. The readout painted a grim picture. His Cicada’s left leg had been badly mangled, with multiple armour breaches and actuator failures. Gary knew at once that there was no chance he could stand back up again, not with the state his Gyro was in.

Gary licked his lips nervously. It wasn’t over yet. His PPC was still operational. If he used his Cicada’s arms to prop himself up, he could continue to return fire. Gingerly, he reached for the controls.

But it was not to be. Instead of grasping the firing stud, his hand went for the ejection handle. Gary laughed bitterly as his cockpit canopy blew open. Once again, he had taken the easy option.

Vulcan VL-5T (Player) must make a piloting skill check to stand up. Needs 5, rolls 6: Succeeds!

Weapons fire for Jenner JR7-F (Player):
-Fires Medium Laser at Commando COM-1D (Prowlers); needs 8, rolls 6: Misses!
-Fires Medium Laser at Commando COM-1D (Prowlers); needs 8, rolls 5: Misses!
-Fires Medium Laser at Commando COM-1D (Prowlers); needs 8, rolls 6: Misses!
-Fires Medium Laser at Commando COM-1D (Prowlers); needs 8, rolls 8: Hits Left Arm! Glancing Blow due to Narrow Profile! Damage reduced from 5 to 2! Commando COM-1D (Prowlers) takes 2 damage to Left Arm, 0/4 Armour remaining.

Weapons fire for Locust LCT-3V (Player):
-Fires Medium Laser at Commando COM-1D (Prowlers); needs 8, rolls 8: Hits Rear Centre Torso! Glancing Blow due to Narrow Profile! Damage reduced from 5 to 2! Commando COM-1D (Prowlers) takes 2 damage to Rear Centre Torso, 0/2 Armour, 7/8 Structure remaining. Critical Chance!
--Critical Chance in Centre Torso! One Critical Hit sustained! Critical Hit on Gyro!
-Fires Medium Laser at Commando COM-1D (Prowlers); needs 8, rolls 11: Hits Rear Centre Torso! Commando COM-1D (Prowlers) takes 5 damage to Rear Centre Torso, 2/8 Structure remaining. Critical Chance!
--Critical Chance in Centre Torso! No Critical Hits sustained.
-Fires Machine Gun at Commando COM-1D (Prowlers); needs 8, rolls 10: Hits Right Leg! Commando COM-1D (Prowlers) takes 2 damage to Right Leg, 4/6 Armour remaining.
-Fires Machine Gun at Commando COM-1D (Prowlers); needs 8, rolls 10: Hits Rear Left Torso! Commando COM-1D (Prowlers) takes 2 damage to Rear Left Torso, 1/6 Structure remaining. Critical Chance!
--Critical Chance in Left Torso! Two Critical Hits sustained! Critical Hit on Heat Sink! Critical Hit on Heat Sink!

Weapons fire for Locust LCT-3V #2 (Player):
-Fires Medium Laser at Cicada CDA-3C (Prowlers); needs 8, rolls 9: Hits Left Leg! Cicada CDA-3C (Prowlers) takes 5 damage to Left Leg, 1/6 Armour remaining.
-Fires Medium Laser at Cicada CDA-3C (Prowlers); needs 8, rolls 7: Misses!
-Fires Machine Gun at Cicada CDA-3C (Prowlers); needs 8, rolls 3: Misses!
-Fires Machine Gun at Cicada CDA-3C (Prowlers); needs 8, rolls 12: Hits Left Arm! Cicada CDA-3C (Prowlers) takes 2 damage to Left Arm, 2/4 Armour remaining.

Weapons fire for Vulcan VL-5T (Player):
-Fires Medium Laser at Cicada CDA-3C (Prowlers); needs 8, rolls 5: Misses!
-Fires Medium Laser at Cicada CDA-3C (Prowlers); needs 8, rolls 10: Hits Left Leg! Cicada CDA-3C (Prowlers) takes 5 damage to Left Leg, 0/6 Armour, 6/10 Structure remaining. Critical Chance!
--Critical Chance in Left Leg! Two Critical Hits sustained! Critical Hit on Hip! Critical Hit on Machine Gun!
-Fires Medium Laser at Cicada CDA-3C (Prowlers); needs 8, rolls 3: Misses!
-Fires Medium Laser at Cicada CDA-3C (Prowlers); needs 8, rolls 5: Misses!
-Fires Machine Gun at Cicada CDA-3C (Prowlers); needs 10, rolls 8: Misses!

--

Weapons fire for Cicada CDA-3C (Prowlers):
-Fires PPC at Jenner JR7-F (Player); needs 9, rolls 8: Misses!

Weapons fire for Commando COM-1D (Prowlers):
-Fires Large Laser at Locust LCT-3V (Player); needs 9, rolls 3: Misses!

Weapons fire for Stinger STG-3R (Prowlers):
-Fires Medium Laser at Locust LCT-3V #2 (Player); needs 10, rolls 4: Misses!
-Fires Machine Gun at Locust LCT-3V #2 (Player); needs 10, rolls 7: Misses!

Weapons fire for Galleon Light Tank GAL-100 (Prowlers):
-Fires Medium Laser at Locust LCT-3V (Player); needs 9, rolls 10: Hits Right Leg! Glancing Blow due to Narrow Profile! Damage reduced from 5 to 2! Locust LCT-3V (Player) takes 2 damage to Right Leg, 4/6 Armour remaining.
-Fires Small Laser at Locust LCT-3V (Player); needs 9, rolls 9: Hits Left Torso! Glancing Blow due to Narrow Profile! Damage reduced from 3 to 1! Locust LCT-3V (Player) takes 1 damage to Left Torso, 5/6 Armour remaining.

Weapons fire for Scorpion (Standard) (Prowlers):
-Fires AC/5 at Vulcan VL-5T (Player); needs 8, rolls 6: Misses!
-Fires Machine Gun at Vulcan VL-5T (Player); needs 11, rolls 10: Misses!

Weapons fire for Foot Platoon (Laser) (Prowlers):
-Fires Laser Rifles at Vulcan VL-5T (Player); needs 8, rolls 5: Misses!

Weapons fire for Foot Platoon (Laser) #2 (Prowlers):
-Fires Laser Rifles at Vulcan VL-5T (Player); needs 8, rolls 7: Misses!

No melee attacks this turn!

Jenner JR7-F (Player) gains 14 heat, sinks 10 heat and is now at 4 heat.

Locust LCT-3V (Player) gains 8 heat, sinks 8 heat and is now at 0 heat.

Locust LCT-3V #2 (Player) gains 8 heat, sinks 8 heat and is now at 0 heat.

Vulcan VL-5T (Player) gains 15 heat, sinks 12 heat and is now at 5 heat. Overheating!

--

Cicada CDA-3C (Prowlers) gains 12 heat, sinks 11 heat and is now at 1 heat.

Commando COM-1D (Prowlers) gains 10 heat, sinks 8 heat and is now at 2 heat.

Stinger STG-3R (Prowlers) gains 9 heat, sinks 9 heat and is now at 0 heat.

Piloting checks for Cicada CDA-3C (Prowlers):
Hip Actuator Hit: needs 10, rolls 3; Fails!
-Cicada CDA-3C (Prowlers) falls on its rear, suffering 4 damage.
--Cicada CDA-3C (Prowlers) takes 4 damage to Left Leg, 2/10 Structure remaining. Critical Chance!
---Critical Chance in Left Leg! One Critical Hit sustained! Critical Hit on Upper Leg!
-Gary Tschetter must roll a 10 to avoid a Pilot Hit; rolls 6: Fails!

Piloting checks for Commando COM-1D (Prowlers):
Gyro Hit: needs 8, rolls 10: Succeeds!

--

Gary Tschetter (Cicada CDA-3C) has taken 1 damage this turn! Gary Tschetter must pass a consciousness test or fall unconscious!
-Gary Tschetter must roll a 3+ to remain conscious! Rolls 9: Succeeds!

--

Stray weapons fire from Scorpion (Standard) (Prowlers) has a chance to start a fire in Hex 1807!
-AC/5: Checking for accidental fire; needs 3 or below, rolls 8: No fire.
-Machine Gun: Checking for accidental fire; needs 3 or below, rolls 7: No fire.

Cicada CDA-3C (Prowlers) is crippled! Pilot Gary Tschetter ejects!
-Gary Tschetter must make a piloting test to eject safely! Mech is prone, +5 difficulty! Needs 10, rolls 5; Fails!
--Gary Tschetter takes 2 Pilot Hits due to difficult ejection!
---Gary Tschetter must roll a 5+ to remain conscious! Rolls 11: Succeeds!
---Gary Tschetter must roll a 7+ to remain conscious! Rolls 10: Succeeds!

Player Status

Enemy Status

Special Abilities:
-Toughness: Grants bonus to consciousness rolls.
-Sprint: Infantry can move two hexes in one turn in exchange for not being able to fire.
-Dig In: Infantry can dig in, removing the defence penalty for being caught in the open.

Primary Objectives:
-Capture Pirate Base (2/8 Enemies Destroyed / Driven Off)

Next Orders Due: Saturday 6th, 9:00PM GMT.

Scintilla fucked around with this message at 10:35 on May 3, 2023

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Good shots

I unfortunately can't make it to the back arc of the commando again. Could run to 0912, fire a laser and give it a kick to sink back to 0 heat to prepare for an alpha for next turn.

The kick is 5+ and if it hits it crits.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Gary is clearly a survivor and we should pick up the pod and recruit him

Amechwarrior
Jan 29, 2007

Good work Ruby Lance! We're almost in the home stretch. I think I can get to 1013 if we want to pour more fire into the COM, but it's a Right Arc shot instead of the rear. I think my MGs would be impossible or easier to throw at the Galleon if I go there.

I could also try to take out the Scorpion, as I think Razor might be able to kick it with jumping and clear heat. Razor is at 5 heat now, so loses 1MP to become 5/8 but heat penalties don't limit jump jet range. I could get to either 1513 or 1713.

Overall, I think helping with the COM would be the right call as most or all of our shots would be coming into that fresh right side and Narrow Profile means we need every point of damage possible to get through the armor.

At what point should we ask for their surrender? If we take the COM down, it might be easier to just ask the STG and the rest to just give up. They can't escape, we're faster than all of them. The vehicles and infantry know they're good as dead once the 'Mechs are out.

The CDA being technically "alive" probably bodes well for our salvage shares and will help balance out the SHD we took last mission.

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

Amechwarrior posted:

At what point should we ask for their surrender? If we take the COM down, it might be easier to just ask the STG and the rest to just give up. They can't escape, we're faster than all of them. The vehicles and infantry know they're good as dead once the 'Mechs are out.

The tanks and infantry won't surrender as long as at least one battlemech is in play. The Prowlers are in a pretty desperate situation, and do not expect to receive any mercy from the Free Worlds League, so they will keep fighting as long as there is even a slim chance of victory. On the other hand, if that chance drops to zero their morale will collapse.

Having the OpFor run away / eject / surrender is something of a balancing act. If an enemy mech takes crippling damage, from a narrative perspective they really should run away, especially in this part of the timeline when battlemechs are precious. However, if I do that, it denies the players potential salvage and might result in the battle being cut short, meaning they don't get to play for as long.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

:peanut:

Gary might be a coward but he is one needlessly lucky bastard.

Btw is the infantry bounty per head or per squad? The answer might influence my next move...

Space Kablooey fucked around with this message at 12:18 on May 3, 2023

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

Space Kablooey posted:

Btw is the infantry bounty per head or per squad? The answer might influence my next move...

Per squad. As much as the League would like to bring them to justice, paying out a maximum of 112,000 C-Bills for a couple of infantry squads doesn't make much economic sense.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I think taking out the galleon is the best bet. We have to kill it anyway and if you can to the right side (I haven't done the math) it'll have you pointed NW ready to get into everyone else

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Scintilla posted:

Per squad. As much as the League would like to bring them to justice, paying out a maximum of 112,000 C-Bills for a couple of infantry squads doesn't make much economic sense.

Follow up question, does the COM have los to 1308?

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

Space Kablooey posted:

Follow up question, does the COM have los to 1308?

It does indeed.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Aw. Figures.

I think I can reach 1210 or 1310 by just running and maybe shooting 3 MLs at it.

Hm not sure if I like this, actually. I need to bleed off more heat.

E: I can plan better when I get to a proper desk

Space Kablooey fucked around with this message at 13:51 on May 3, 2023

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Aww yeah gyroed that mf

Anyway i will inspect the board later but i think we should still pressure the COM, it’s still dangerous and we should make it fall over

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

If I did my work correctly then I'm at 7 to hit the COM with 3 ML at 1210. That should bring me down to 4 heat, though the to-hit chances of the COM will be at 7 for its LL as well, and the SLT will be at 6 with its ac5.

I feel like I can risk it, considering most of my armor is still fresh...

Here's my work, of you people feel like double checking...

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I'm happy to go kick the com, it'll give me a chance to cool off again

Amechwarrior
Jan 29, 2007

ilmucche posted:

I think taking out the galleon is the best bet.

I don't think I can end NW unless I stop at 1113, which opens me up for getting kicked by the STG. 1013 is a little more dangerous for me than I thought as the Scorpion would have just 8 to get a rear shot on me that would go internal. So I'm stuck between 1113 (STG Kick for 9) and 1013 (Scorpion rear shot for 8) each having bad openings or trying to start on the relatively well armored Scorpion.

My to-hit for the ML/MGs would be 7/11 on the COM, 8/10-12 for Galleon and 7s for the Scorpion.

What's your opinions?

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I'd go for 7's on the COM personally. Let's get it off the board ASAP IMO

Space Kablooey fucked around with this message at 20:19 on May 3, 2023

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Amechwarrior posted:

I don't think I can end NW unless I stop at 1113, which opens me up for getting kicked by the STG. 1013 is a little more dangerous for me than I thought as the Scorpion would have just 8 to get a rear shot on me that would go internal. So I'm stuck between 1113 (STG Kick for 9) and 1013 (Scorpion rear shot for 8) each having bad openings or trying to start on the relatively well armored Scorpion.

My to-hit for the ML/MGs would be 7/11 on the COM, 8/10-12 for Galleon and 7s for the Scorpion.

What's your opinions?

The stg probably isn’t gonna have great numbers to kick you in the first place, is it?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Oh sorry I was thinking the scorpion. On only +1 and good cover there's a chance go do some damage and get a kick in relatively safely

Amechwarrior
Jan 29, 2007

Captain Foo posted:

The stg probably isn’t gonna have great numbers to kick you in the first place, is it?

5 Piloting, -2 Kick Attack, +3 Attacker Jumped, +3 Target Movement = 9. Unless I got it wrong, it needs a 9. This isn't as obviously fatal as getting shot in the back CT/RT and getting very unfortunate critical hits (ammo/engine/gyro) but the No Arms and Cramped Cockpit make standing back up a real pain should I fall over (I think I'd need 6 if I'm kicked and 7 to get up?). It's probably safer than letting the Scorpion shoot my rear arc for 8. Slightly unfavorable for 1113, it's Front Arc to the COM, it's likely Prime or Mirage can also pile on DMG, but to the Right Side. The COM is pretty clean up front. Still, better odds at 7 to-hit than trying to hit the Galleon for 8 and fishing for the kill shot. Though, I'd still have to roll higher than 8 to deal full damage, but it would be something.

ilmucche posted:

Oh sorry I was thinking the scorpion. On only +1 and good cover there's a chance go do some damage and get a kick in relatively safely

I thought you meant the COM, you can reach 0912 for 11MP.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Ah yep, I'm planning on 0912 for me. Was wondering if one of our two mechs in the NE side would want to go for the scorpion tank with its low TMM. Sorry, haven't been communicating well lately

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Scintilla posted:

Gary laughed bitterly as his cockpit canopy blew open. Once again, he had taken the easy option.

Aw man, how come you've gotta make me feel bad for Gary like this? :negative:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I think i can r6 to 0810 which is again In The Mix but would threaten the back arc of the stg and get me decent shots on the COM which is more important

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Hey so are we going for the COM this turn?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Dunno. I'm running to 0912 to shoot it once and give it a kick.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

submitted my movement to 1210 and shooting at the COM

Amechwarrior
Jan 29, 2007

Submitted to 1113, all in on the COM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this