Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Ladies and She-Hulks can't resist Murdock's Big Hallway Energy

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I am going to assume you don't mean derrick white or else I'll need you to repeat that in Temecula

Every team would love 1-3 Derek Whites

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

KurdtLives posted:

Every team would love 1-3 Derek Whites

I mostly meant that he is not ugly and in fact is a cutie pie

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Mechafunkzilla posted:

playoffs basketball!!!!!!

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I mostly meant that he is not ugly and in fact is a cutie pie
Two things can be true at once.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Derrick White is like Danny Devito

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Can't believe I watched the whole thing

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i literally have never seen the celtics player #99 in my life and i watched almost every game this year. who is that guy

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

Who He Play For?

but it's just Who He?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

TDepressionEarl posted:

Who He Play For?

but it's just Who He?

lol

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Had trouble getting up from my after work nap today, wish I had just kept sleeping.

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

a new study bible! posted:

Derrick White is like Danny Devito
HE JUST A BAYBEE

fart simpson posted:

i literally have never seen the celtics player #99 in my life and i watched almost every game this year. who is that guy
Justin Champagnie. They signed him from the G-League like a month ago for the last roster spot.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
15 teams who lose game 1 winning game 2 in a row is a very crazy stat.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lol in what world is it justifiable to have a game start at 6:00 PM in California on a Thursday? I guess maybe tech bros with unlimited PTO might be able to make it but in a normal city that building would be empty for the first half.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

Rick posted:

Lol in what world is it justifiable to have a game start at 6:00 PM in California on a Thursday? I guess maybe tech bros with unlimited PTO might be able to make it but in a normal city that building would be empty for the first half.

p sure if you can afford the tix you have the flexibility to leave work 2 hrs early. wagies aint going to those games lol

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Ammanas posted:

p sure if you can afford the tix you have the flexibility to leave work 2 hrs early. wagies aint going to those games lol

Yeah can't argue with that.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I watched a show on HBO about being mixed race (100% Me: Growing Up Mixed) that I probably would not have seen had there been a game on so that was good. Even though I 100% pass as white (maybe 99.999% I think I've had a grand total of two people in my life ask if I was from Cuba maybe) there was still a whole lot of relatable stuff in there, especially when people talk about the way people react when they see your family together, and made me think of my own situation, including how I relate to my non-white step family which is a different race from any of the ones I'm mixed with.

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013

Rick posted:

Chase seats ~18,000. You don't need that many people who are off work in the entire Bay Area to fill it up. Hell, I work 7AM-4PM, I could make it to SF in time for the game (if I could afford it).

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Rick posted:

15 teams who lose game 1 winning game 2 in a row is a very crazy stat.

that can’t possibly be true. the sixers just swept the nets and kings went up 2-0 vs the warriors

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k

fart simpson posted:

that can’t possibly be true. the sixers just swept the nets and kings went up 2-0 vs the warriors

it was home team losing game 1 and coming back to win game 2

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

oh

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Yeah sorry I left that detail out.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
https://twitter.com/ChrisBHaynes/status/1654283227610361856?s=20

Are they worried about getting AD out of the paint? Won't they just hide someone here and put AD on Draymond?

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

this pregame show is talking about LeBrons legacy. again. do something about this @NBA please

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Sounds like Looney is sick but will still try to play

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

de curry GOAT posted:

this pregame show is talking about LeBrons legacy. again. do something about this @NBA please

"curry changed the game" yeah like seven years ago. find something new to say.

as a warriors fan i want to know how we're gonna prevent schröder from scoring twenty off the bench. his german eurobasket team killed greece when he was the main guy, what do we do when he's the seventh guy with more impact than d'angelo russell?

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

this will either be a blood bath or a nice tight game

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

jeff van gundy looks ill

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Man I made the decision to not tune in until 6:10 to miss any sort of ESPN pregame chatter and get hit with them, and a 6 minute timer until the game starts.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
Lakers tend to slack off when ahead and that goes for playoff wins as well. Expecting a loss but hoping it’s not embarrassing.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Russell what was that.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

I just don't understand how you can screen dudes by putting your hands on them and pushing them like a lead blocker

every team does this it's just weird

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Ball don’t lie

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Lakers gotta figure out how to punish JaMychal on defense when he's guarding AD

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Jaymychal's shot prior to the make had the weirdest bounce I've ever seen.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Curry pnr to start. Kerrs not messing around

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

jackofarcades posted:

Looks like they're trying to get LeBron going instead which might be a good idea

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
If this is finally the night LeBron makes 3s it’s gonna be a problem for GS.

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

jackofarcades posted:

Saw some people suggesting the Warriors might even go 5-out with Wiggins at the 4 and JaMychal at the 5 if they get desperate later in the series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

someone’s shrieking over Draymond getting knocked over