Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
heheh yeah they sent me a little thing of some raspberry roll on stuff for that. it's very cute and i'd never wear it out....unless....?

anyways

---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri6ORvBdppo

I was productive today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Jonny 290 posted:

the tiny bottles are super cheap + last a pretty friggin long time. its a good deal to get 4-6 of the little ones. your personal fragrance palette for like under 40 bucks shipped

u fucker (thanks these are cool)

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
hell yeah

e: honestly the vanilla ones are all timers imo

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

wb :)

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

ty ❤️ :)

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
hooray!

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
wb

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
you were missed!

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

:hai:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
:goofy:

*squints* i think that's Not Actually Radia

wb

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

you are all very sweet. but let's get back to the topic at hand: how to cover up ur computer smells

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
i spilled clove oil on my toque once and everybody loved it and said i smelled christmas-y

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Lady Radia posted:

you are all very sweet. but let's get back to the topic at hand: how to cover up ur computer smells

my computer smells fine, its me that stinks

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
ooh we need a cpu cooler that's also an essential oil diffuser. strawberry to attract a mate. sage to dissuade viruses. etc.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

smelling bad is a sin imo

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Lady Radia posted:

I fart directly into the fan intake on the front of my computer and that usually takes care of it

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Lady Radia posted:

hell yeah

e: honestly the vanilla ones are all timers imo

wb :toot:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

CPColin posted:

I fart directly into the fan intake on the front of my computer and that usually takes care of it

Explains your posts

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Hello radia

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
people getting really into ordering perfume samples online? what is this 2007

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

PokeJoe posted:

Explains your posts

My posts are when I push too hard

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

CPColin posted:

My posts are when I push too hard

admitted to ER; patient suffers from prolapsed keyboard

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

literally presenting to the emergency room

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

because i remember someone here talking about puppy breath a few years back.

https://demeterfragrance.com/puppys-breath.html

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

bump_fn posted:

people getting really into ordering perfume samples online? what is this 2007

try a bath some time might get girls

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Jonny 290 posted:

try a bath some time might get girls

korean bath houses are actually really nice but the notion of manscaping absolutely does not seem to exist

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Lady Radia posted:

welcome back

the answer is, of course, pineapple

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

hey old people when the gently caress do I stop getting zits and pimples

I thought this would have hosed off years ago but drat every once in a while I get them in random places

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I thought this would have hosed off years ago but drat every once in a while I get them in random places

i still get em sometimes, so, uh,

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

bump_fn posted:

korean bath houses are actually really nice but the notion of manscaping absolutely does not seem to exist

best way to peacock

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

use the orange soaps

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

so first are you sure none of them are ingrown hairs? it can be hard to tell in the harder to reach places and they sneak up on you

zits and pimples aren't EXACTLY caused by greasy skin, but they're not.. NOT caused by that. after you use body wash exfoliate your skin with ur fave scrub or soap-thingy and you should see a marked improvement in a week or so.

you might need to lotion after exfoliating. some people's skin can get dried out by it. idk it has happened to me but i lotion anyway

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
at 43 i get an occasional super annoying inner ear zit but little to no blasters on the face. Use gentle soaps and DILUTE DILUTE DILUTE! also avoid getting hosed up for like six days in a row bc i remember when i was drinking, id go on a 4day bender + then my face would turn into mars

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

PokeJoe posted:

best way to peacock

its spelled "peep"

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Lady Radia posted:

so first are you sure none of them are ingrown hairs? it can be hard to tell in the harder to reach places and they sneak up on you

zits and pimples aren't EXACTLY caused by greasy skin, but they're not.. NOT caused by that. after you use body wash exfoliate your skin with ur fave scrub or soap-thingy and you should see a marked improvement in a week or so.

you might need to lotion after exfoliating. some people's skin can get dried out by it. idk it has happened to me but i lotion anyway

mmmm you might be into something

I have seb dermatitis on my face that breaks out in the winter when it’s dry but is largely controlled in the summer with the humidity, and I only recently learned the power of aftershave

I should probably talk to my derm next time I go in I guess

thanks everyone!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

at 43 i get an occasional super annoying inner ear zit but little to no blasters on the face. Use gentle soaps and DILUTE DILUTE DILUTE! also avoid getting hosed up for like six days in a row bc i remember when i was drinking, id go on a 4day bender + then my face would turn into mars

god the ear ones are the absolute worst

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

god the ear ones are the absolute worst

proof a: god is real, b: he hates us, c: he wants us to be miserable

ughhhh

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

i had fairly bad acne in high school and it pretty much stopped by 28-30 with no unusual interventions, but yeah i still get a pimple once in a while. there are a couple of very specific spots that they recur now and then like the corner of my jaw (left only). poo poo happens, skin is skin

Jonny 290 posted:

at 43 i get an occasional super annoying inner ear zit

god i had forgotten about those. gently caress those sucked bad.

Jonny 290 posted:

proof a: god is real, b: he hates us, c: he wants us to be miserable

my uncle used to say this same proof thing about butthole hair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

i hate the ones that get like, under ur nose but above ur lip area, so that when you breathe through your nose just wrong, adjust ur mask, whatever, you tweak it and REMEMBER