Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

the ones on your nostril that make your eyes water :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
ah gently caress i just remembered its may 4th tomorrow and we have to tolerate the loving insipid star wars bullshit all goddamn day gently caress

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Lady Radia posted:

i hate the ones that get like, under ur nose but above ur lip area, so that when you breathe through your nose just wrong, adjust ur mask, whatever, you tweak it and REMEMBER

agreed, these are the worst butthole hairs

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

rotor posted:

ah gently caress i just remembered its may 4th tomorrow and we have to tolerate the loving insipid star wars bullshit all goddamn day gently caress

i had to make a special trip to target to buy star wars the mandalorian eggo waffles because my daughter wants to celebrate the star wars day

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

lol. good dad

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

the last 3 fridays were her first time watching the OG trilogy

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

cls: tweaked something in my back a few minutes ago, am now rather worried because last time i felt this i needed an ambulance and surgery

feels fine now but last time i went to sleep after the tweak feeling ok, then woke up hurting real bad, so

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Elder Postsman posted:

i had to make a special trip to target to buy star wars the mandalorian eggo waffles because my daughter wants to celebrate the star wars day

its ok when kids do it

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
got tickets to go to my first kbo game this weeekend. hell yeah

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I have seb dermatitis on my face

lol owned

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

the two worst places i ever had a pimple was on my lip. not next to, but on the lip itself and one in my nose.

the nose one hurt more but the lip one was super annoying.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
i used to still get pimples until i changed my diet.

but i don’t recommend exfoliating with a scrub every time you wash christ you’ll destroy your skins barrier esp on the face

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
i have real crappy dry skin so i rarely get pimples. never did really

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
goes along with your real crappy posts!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
:swish:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

President Beep posted:

goes along with your real crappy posts!

they are also real dry :smuggo:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
some of my wife's friends had real bad acne and had it lasered off somehow (i don't know the specifics unfortunately). the results are very impressive. i guess do that if its an option

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Elder Postsman posted:

the last 3 fridays were her first time watching the OG trilogy

i have decided that there were only three star wars movies. and the title of the first one is "star wars" :corsair:

similarly, the first movie with indiana jones in it? title is "raiders of the lost ark"

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

the ones on your nostril that make your eyes water :negative:

agreed, these are the worst butthole hairs

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

prefect posted:

i have decided that there were only three star wars movies. and the title of the first one is "star wars" :corsair:

similarly, the first movie with indiana jones in it? title is "raiders of the lost ark"

those are actually their titles though

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

there are only two indiana jones movies: raiders of the lost ark and the last crusade

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

President Beep posted:

there are only two indiana jones movies: raiders of the lost ark and the last crusade

Actually there are four: you forgot Temple of Doom and Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
don't forget the new one, uhhh... indiana jones and the harrison ford deepfake

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
lol i had to look it up, it's "the dial of destiny"

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Marian, give me the dial. MARIAN? THE SHOWERS GETTING COLD I NEED THE DIAL

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

quote:

turning a big dial taht says "Indiana Jones" on it and constantly looking back at the audience for approval like a contestant on the price is right

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Beeftweeter posted:

lol i had to look it up, it's "the dial of destiny"

i saw a trailer for this ahead of something or other and there's a line where he goes "ive been looking for the dial my whole life" and like bro. you obviously have not. it has not come up in conversation until now.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

quiggy posted:

Actually there are four: you forgot Temple of Doom and Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

no quiggy I’m afraid I have no idea what you’re talking about

LA LA LA I CAN’T HEAR YOU

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

President Beep posted:

no quiggy I’m afraid I have no idea what you’re talking about

LA LA LA I CAN’T HEAR YOU

doing a double feature of Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and Rise of Skywalker

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

crystal skull was fun :shobon:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

i did enjoy the star wars post trilogy tho so maybe i just have bad taste

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

7 was a fun romp, 8 was flawed but had a lot of neat ideas, 9 was poop (from a butt)

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

cls shitposting while waiting to board an aeroplane

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

crystal skull was fun :shobon:

every time shia lebeuf is on screen you should be asking "why is shia lebeuf in this movie"

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

quiggy posted:

doing a double feature of Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and Rise of Skywalker

presented by a geriatric arnold schwartzenegger in terminator garb

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

wow :wrong:

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

i assume there are hipster teens out there who love the "original six" star wars movies and hate the new ones because they're new and different

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

i fell asleep during crystal skull i was so bored. saw the new avatar, and it was good up until it descended into a standard oo rah fight epic. i just watched the first 2/3rds but it was good

mystes
May 31, 2006

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

i assume there are hipster teens out there who love the "original six" star wars movies and hate the new ones because they're new and different
I have no issue with anyone who grew up with the first six movies liking them out of nostalgia and disliking the new ones.

However anyone who thinks the problem with the new ones is that they're new and different is a loving idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Broken Machine posted:

i fell asleep during crystal skull i was so bored. saw the new avatar, and it was good up until it descended into a standard oo rah fight epic. i just watched the first 2/3rds but it was good

my favorite example of this phenomenon was wonder woman, a legit pretty decent superhero film with likeable characters that in the final act devolves into greek gods shooting laser beams at each other with the worst lighting you've ever seen