Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Penguin Patrol posted:

i never played that one, but i'll probably like it. i'll definitely like it

give it a shot when you can. citra is a pretty good emulator these days if needed. real fun game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i looked at pictures and i remember becoming a flat painting and moving against the wall. it was a good game. was there another game that did this or have i already played this game?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you did it

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Penguin Patrol posted:

i looked at pictures and i remember becoming a flat painting and moving against the wall.

stay off the weed

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Quantum of Phallus posted:

stay off the weed

I miss Salvia

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
I have to go to a notary. What loving year is it. What a crock of poo poo. I carry around a rectangle that knows who I am when I look at it, what’s this stranger at a bank going to verify, you loving grognards, you absolute loving castle monks

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

I DO NOT WANT

TO GO TO

PLAAAAACESSSSS

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Captain Magic posted:

I have to go to a notary. What loving year is it. What a crock of poo poo. I carry around a rectangle that knows who I am when I look at it, what’s this stranger at a bank going to verify, you loving grognards, you absolute loving castle monks

I'm not a notary but I'll pretend to be one for money

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I'm not a notary but I'll pretend to be one for money

I think that’s what they’re doing in the first place

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

I miss Salvia

Salvia is, bar none, the worst thing I’ve allowed into my body. Never again.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

NienNunb posted:

Salvia is, bar none, the worst thing I’ve allowed into my body. Never again.

I love saliva entering my body

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Captain Magic posted:

pro tip: every ups store has a notary on staff

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Not in the mood to rank the Zelda’s against each other. I love most of them. Don’t like Skyward Sword very much but it’s fine. OoT/MM still hold up. Whoop my rear end.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Decided to take a mental health day today. Might spend some time building something in the ole wood shop, or just being lazy and eating doughnuts.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
May the 4th be with you.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Star Wars is both really cool and really dumb and I enjoy playing a Jedi AND I enjoy talking about how dumb the mentality of the Jedi and Sith are. I want another game where you can be a normal person with force powers who is like good lord yall are both dumb.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
i'm going to watch the first one tonight even though i\ve seen it a million times over the years.
now to either watch it on D+ or... the 4K77 file...

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

My earliest memory that I can date is my aunt taking me to see Return of the Jedi in the theater, as dumb or over-commercialized as it may get I still love it 9 million years later.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Ewoks did nothing wrong

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Shard posted:

Star Wars is both really cool and really dumb and I enjoy playing a Jedi AND I enjoy talking about how dumb the mentality of the Jedi and Sith are. I want another game where you can be a normal person with force powers who is like good lord yall are both dumb.

So reuse the engine for Jedi Survivor but make "Star Wars: Ahsoka"?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Kvantum posted:

So reuse the engine for Jedi Survivor but make "Star Wars: Ahsoka"?

I don't know that engine sounds like it has some....um issues

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Shard posted:

I don't know that engine sounds like it has some....um issues

Performance issues are rarely due to the engine the game runs on, in this case UE4 which has been used for years without issue in most cases. Companies just learned they can release unoptimized pieces of poo poo and then patch later and still make money.

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Critical posted:

Performance issues are rarely due to the engine the game runs on, in this case UE4 which has been used for years without issue in most cases. Companies just learned they can release unoptimized pieces of poo poo and then patch later and still make money.

Yeah, the Day One patch didn't help my technical issues, nor the Day Three patch, but the most recent one has really helped for me. Also turning off Ray Tracing. Now it runs stably for 3+ hours at a time for gaming sessions.

The director was a dope for not taking another one month delay just to fix stuff like this.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
respawn are finished. what working on an ea star wars game does to a dev studio smdh

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I've heard it will literally heat up your room

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
Imagine making the best first person shooter of the last 20 years and then getting shoved into the star wars mines for all eternity. Unbelievable

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

HE WAS A PUPPET?!

https://twitter.com/Phil_Gluvets/status/1653847965306433539

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
wow, mods ?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Ibexaz posted:

Imagine making the best first person shooter of the last 20 years and then getting shoved into the star wars mines for all eternity. Unbelievable

valve never made a star wars game :confused:

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
Wrong TF2, QoP!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Looks like an average dude under there. A normal man, as it were

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

My roommate in SF did salvia and saw a tsunami coming so he bolted out of the apartment and took off running down the street just in his boxers. I came home to him just sitting outside, locked out and burnt out waiting for someone to let him into the apartment.

I was always disappointed that he left his dog when he thought the world was ending.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
that synthetic poo poo is bad bad bad.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

It was really funny though.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

that synthetic poo poo is bad bad bad.

yeah that k2 and spice poo poo is bad for you. smoke regular weed folks

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i don't rank zeldas because i love them all, even zelda 2 which is hard as gently caress.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

When I did Salvia it was basically not describable. I was in the backseat of a car and essentially I was transported into NPR coming over the radio and became part of floating words in times new roman font for what felt like several years.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
yeah I dunno the most I allow myself to interact with in Texas is delta 8 stuff, and even then only once in a blue moon

on a related note there was a commercial last night about a deodorant featuring the "scentaur" and that was about the time I realized I had made a mistake

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Gonna watch the special edition of Rogue One.

Removed content:

- Krennic visiting Vader on Lava Planet
- An Imperial mentioning towards the end of the film that Vader is on his way to deal with the Rebels.

Well how about that, now it's a perfect Star Wars movie :aaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

Gonna watch the special edition of Rogue One.

Removed content:

- Krennic visiting Vader on Lava Planet
- An Imperial mentioning towards the end of the film that Vader is on his way to deal with the Rebels.

Well how about that, now it's a perfect Star Wars movie :aaa:

I don't care what anyone says I love the vader scene in the hallway. The movie becomes a slasher and its the first time we're really shown just why the rebellion needed someone like Luke to deal with Vader.