Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Jeffrey of SNOPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

like 10 years ago my coworker told me not to trust snopes because its run by liberals and i didnt understand at the time how correct he was

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I just had a friend who was whining about npr being biased. It's like yeah but not for the reasons you think

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Is Jeb short for Jebulon or Jebecadnessar?

John.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Is Jeb short for Jebulon or Jebecadnessar?

John
Ellis
Bush

J.E.B.!

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I only trust washpo pinnochios

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

exmarx posted:

lana del raytheon

miss that era of rose emoji twitter

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

theyve all changed to hammer and sickles now but have the same exact politics @_@

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

I just had a friend who was whining about npr being biased. It's like yeah but not for the reasons you think

it’s incredibly funny that conservatives think npr and wapo are only a couple degrees of ideology away from Stalin.

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
Bill Clinton staring at Ariana Grande vs. being disgusted by Aretha Franklin.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

KORNOLOGY posted:

Bill Clinton staring at Ariana Grande vs. being disgusted by Aretha Franklin.

Reminds me of when someone snapped a photo of Obama looking over his shoulder and the framing made it look like he was staring at a high school girl's rear end. IIRC she had just tripped on the stairs or something and he was turning around to help her

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
yeah, I see why they called him slick willy.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
the JEB ipad

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The Jeb Guacabowl

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
Trump "9/11 happened on your brother's watch"

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Jeb losing his mom's vote

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

KORNOLOGY posted:

Picture. Karl Rove rapping.

mc rooooooove

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

Futanari Damacy posted:

"Don't taze me bro" and that phrase itself being the only thing anyone took away from that particular interaction. Lol they set upon him for daring to call out that the election was rigged, durr hurr what a loving idiot!!! XD

also the uc davis pepper spray cop being a meme

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Bored Online posted:

also the uc davis pepper spray cop being a meme

iirc, that cop made a claim damages due to PTSD from people sharing the picture of him and was paid a bunch of money by the police department

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Karl Rove anonymously ranting about "the reality-based community"

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
yeah, the cop got 3 years paid leave before being fired and was awarded $38,000 in damages, the protestors that were pepper sprayed were each awarded $30,000, the chancellor that ordered the protest to be broken up kept her job for 5 years during an investigation into the incident then was asked to resign on the condition that she receive a year's salary as chancellor emerita, with her annual salary being $425,000, during the time of the investigation while she was still chancellor, she also joined the board of DeVry, the board of a textbook publisher, and the board of a Saudi Arabian university. She now gets paid a $320k annual salary at Davis to teach 1 sophmore/junior level class a semester

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

projecthalaxy posted:

John
Ellis
Bush

J.E.B.!

Paskapuhetta mutta uskon.

(Bullshit, but I believe you.)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Reminds me of when someone snapped a photo of Obama looking over his shoulder and the framing made it look like he was staring at a high school girl's rear end. IIRC she had just tripped on the stairs or something and he was turning around to help her

(that's president Conan O'Brien's* husband [on the right])

*)

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

That UC Davis shithead's trajectory reminded me of an old joke a friend from Arcata told me: What do you get when you put a UC administrator alone in a room? Three UC administrators somehow

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs6qZt3kVuo

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

vyelkin posted:

the JEB ipad

MacBook Pro baby

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

that time a dude born with two dicks did an AMA and then GBS spent the whole thread arguing about circumcision until it got gassed.

The literal “Red Pill” in The Matrix referencing HRT and then a bunch of the world’s staunchest transphobes adopting it as a symbol later.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

get ready to learn chinese, buddy

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Mywhatacleanturtle posted:

that time a dude born with two dicks did an AMA and then GBS spent the whole thread arguing about circumcision until it got gassed.

The literal “Red Pill” in The Matrix referencing HRT and then a bunch of the world’s staunchest transphobes adopting it as a symbol later.

this is the funny politiucs threead not the pyf favorite gbs thoughts thread

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

What's the other pill reference?

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

AnimeIsTrash posted:

this is the funny politiucs threead not the pyf favorite gbs thoughts thread

the circumcision debate got Very Political at some point iirc.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

KORNOLOGY posted:

Trump "9/11 happened on your brother's watch"

I think this was part of what made trump so dangerous as a opponent. He's dumb as poo poo but every once in a while he'll land on a point that's 100% right and well drat you just got owned by the dumbest guy in the room and there's not much you could say that'd change that or even argue against it

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

Ben Carson farting on live national television.

Adam Schiff doing the same a year later.

e: almost forgot Rudy

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

I think this was part of what made trump so dangerous as a opponent. He's dumb as poo poo but every once in a while he'll land on a point that's 100% right and well drat you just got owned by the dumbest guy in the room and there's not much you could say that'd change that or even argue against it

That time somebody in a Republican primary debate tried to attack Trump by calling him an out of touch New Yorker and he 9/11ed them

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Helped he was in a primary of the most stiff out of touch motherfuckers ever. Trump could at least play a crowd and wasn't hindered by bullshit decorum.

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

vyelkin posted:

That time somebody in a Republican primary debate tried to attack Trump by calling him an out of touch New Yorker and he 9/11ed them

it was Ted Cruz lol

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

it was Ted Cruz lol

Trump called Mrs Cruz fat and ugly and Ted still endorsed and campaigned for him

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Behold the world's most bitchmade Zodiac Killer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

Trump called Mrs Cruz fat and ugly and Ted still endorsed and campaigned for him

Trump said Ted Cruz's dad killed JFK