Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Steve Wiebe.
This poll is closed.
Steve Wiebe. 30 42.25%
Steve Wiebe. 41 57.75%
Total: 48 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Infinitum posted:

Because Pretty Princess Simulator is the only game that truly matters.

And I'm gonna be the prettiest

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

On this most hallowed day let us give thanks and remember that the prequels are the best trilogy.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
in the immortal words of han solo, that's bait

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
My favorite edition of star wars is the "turn off the TV" edition!!!

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Gaius Marius posted:

On this most hallowed day let us give thanks and remember that the prequels are the best trilogy.

The prequels are good

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Gaius Marius posted:

On this most hallowed day let us give thanks and remember that somehow Palpatine returned

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I have a very strange goddamn question, but it's bugging me. What changed in both Ashley's hair in the RE4 Remake and Merrin's hair in Jedi Survivor? They both looked blonde to me before and now they look like they have grey hair. I'm colorblind so that's clearly why they look grey to me now, but people who can actually see colors properly, what's the actual change?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Ashley is still blonde, it's just a less yellow shade of blonde.

Merrin was always gray

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Infinitum posted:

Because Pretty Princess Simulator is the only game that truly matters.

https://i.imgur.com/kmCylws.mp4

And I'm gonna be the prettiest

I will 100% spend real money on any outfits in both WoW and FF14 that I think look good. Pretty princess dress up is the best part

Nothing is more important than fashion

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

fridge corn posted:

The prequels are good

That’s right, red letter media misled millions

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Yippee!

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
They never made a Fable game that even lived up to half the promises of the original and I don't get why folks kept buying after the first.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Gaius Marius posted:

There's only good Star Wars. The sequels and prequels are all crap starting with Empire. Vader being Luke dad is biggest horseshit asspull twist of all time, doesn't make sense, directly contradicts the one good star war and really they just didn't need to make any sequels at all. Worked best standing alone but Lucas got horny for toy money

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Waffleman_ posted:

Ashley is still blonde, it's just a less yellow shade of blonde.

Merrin was always gray
Okay, fair enough.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Phantom Menace is the only prequel movie I can go back and rewatch, warts and all

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Viewtiful Jew posted:

I remember in 2017 when looking at Horizon and Breath of the Wild thinking that drat, it'd be neat to have a Fable come out around that time.

And I still think that in 2023 looking at Horizon and Tears of the Kingdom but now it's like, I want a Fable but not one that's in such danger of being butt. My biggest criteria for this hypothetical game being butt at this point would be if it has a battlepass or not. Like as long as it doesn't have a battlepass it's already an entire letter grade above what it could be.

Fable 3 was dogshit, the one after that was a Kinect game, and the one after that was an XBLA whatever title no one played. That was ten years ago.

As great as 1 and 2 were there is zero chance this new one is going to do anything but suck lol

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

God, there was so much merchandise and advertising tie-in material. Just throwing every drat character on everything to see what stuck. gently caress, maybe they'll like Sebulba, we don't fuckin know.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

fridge corn posted:

The prequels are good

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:kirby:

Kinky Cookie Bunny
Apr 1, 2011

fak update for anyone curious

his games thread was dead on arrival xtreme 2 so nobody from here woulda saw it

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4030991

he wanted everyone here to know he didnt stroke/seize out, to death bro

thats it bye

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i'm sure she'll be fine

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Waffleman_ posted:

God, there was so much merchandise and advertising tie-in material. Just throwing every drat character on everything to see what stuck. gently caress, maybe they'll like Sebulba, we don't fuckin know.
I like sebulba.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Kerrzhe posted:

i'm sure she'll be fine

What game am I looking at

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

episode 1 is a fun rewatch on the condition that you have your phone with you so you can surreptitiously cough and look down at it whenever the trade federation guys or watto are on screen

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

homeless snail posted:

I like sebulba.

Here ya go

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Waffleman_ posted:

Here ya go

this is a photo from the backrooms and you can't convince me otherwise

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Waffleman_ posted:

Here ya go

this art was on a million different things. pencil holders, bubble gum, stickers

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Kinky Cookie Bunny posted:

fak update for anyone curious

his games thread was dead on arrival xtreme 2 so nobody from here woulda saw it

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4030991

he wanted everyone here to know he didnt stroke/seize out, to death bro

thats it bye

Does FAK not like us anymore? I'm sorry his thread got lost. I miss him and his cat stories. Glad you both are well.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
I could go for a nice cool glass of Sebulba right now

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Waffleman_ posted:

Here ya go

I have a garbage bag full of Episode 1 character cans. I have the whole collection except the gold Yoda one. Anyone want it? They're all empty.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Shinjobi posted:

Phantom Menace is the only prequel movie I can go back and rewatch, warts and all

I like Episode 3 the best, but Episode 1 has its moments too. Episode 2 I cant tolerate in anyway shape or form.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

mutata posted:

I have a garbage bag full of Episode 1 character cans. I have the whole collection except the gold Yoda one. Anyone want it? They're all empty.
hook me up

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

podracing owns

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I said come in! posted:

Episode 2 I cant tolerate in anyway shape or form.

Shout out to the Episode 2 MVP - the blue screen.

No sets, just a bunch of dudes standing in front of a blue screen

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

episode 2 was That Movie for me, wherein That Movie is the movie you watch as a teen where you realize that films can, in fact, be bad

i was bored to loving tears sitting in our old rear end local theatre desperately waiting for hayden christensen to disappear from the screen so we could get back to the actually entertaining ewan mcgregor parts

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

VostokProgram posted:

podracing owns

I will take infinity pod races over that space battle at the end every time

Vermain posted:

episode 2 was That Movie for me, wherein That Movie is the movie you watch as a teen where you realize that films can, in fact, be bad

i was bored to loving tears sitting in our old rear end local theatre desperately waiting for hayden christensen to disappear from the screen so we could get back to the actually entertaining ewan mcgregor parts

:same:

Yoda drew his blade and that was the final puzzle piece for me. "HEY, they're throwing this in because the rest of the movie was rear end!!!! What the heck!!!!"

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Please give me my podracing-based Speed Racer riff

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Walla posted:

Does FAK not like us anymore? I'm sorry his thread got lost. I miss him and his cat stories. Glad you both are well.
there are a couple of people that quarreled with him in here in the past

also nice clone high reference KCB

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Idk about any dramas but I'm glad fak didn't stroke out or die, cheers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

The order in which I watched Star Wars was 1 in theatres, and then like fifteen years later Rogue One, then 7, then 4. Feel like I got the gist of most of it