Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

manero posted:

Pluggers get their identity stolen on a regular basis

hm

really something about sending this off to the newspaper comic strip

i hate it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Nobody cared when fingerpori did the same joke.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
Intelligent Life you're making me give Snuffy Smith less hate by including him in your strip.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

His Divine Shadow posted:

Nobody cared when fingerpori did the same joke.

Yeah but it being in pluggers implies a chance that it's a real person who has now sent out their password info with some amount of identifying information to the general world

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Bizarro

The Family Circus

Slylock Fox

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Interesting. Does this mean when I'm hammering a nail, I'm making my tools gently caress, or is my hammer beating his wife?

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Good Listener posted:

Intelligent Life you're making me give Snuffy Smith less hate by including him in your strip.
I am unreasonably mad that there are way more than six differences in the Slylock strip.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

davidspackage posted:

Interesting. Does this mean when I'm hammering a nail, I'm making my tools gently caress, or is my hammer beating his wife?

someone post the pfb comic.

ugh why is Nate so loving ugly to look at? It's like American Pondus.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Cowslips Warren posted:

ugh why is Nate so loving ugly to look at? It's like American Pondus.

this is unreasonably mean to say about what is pretty middle-of-the-road comic strip art

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

At least it's on model. Some strips don't appear to even have a model.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

davidspackage posted:

Seems like the sort of thing one of Holbrook's comics would answer.

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
Mutts

Sally Forth

Skippy (June 4, 1935)

Peanuts (May 7, 1976)

Crankshaft Dooms Us All

Mutt and Jeff

Rip Haywire

Thimble Theater, featuring a dainty dish to set before the king. (December 5, 1939)

Out Our Way (September 22-24, 1941)

EasyEW fucked around with this message at 16:01 on May 6, 2023

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

EasyEW posted:

Sally Forth

Volunteers are fun! Best cantaloupe I’ve ever eaten just showed up one year snaking out of the compost bin.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

EasyEW posted:

Crankshaft Dooms Us All

I refuse to believe this piece of poo poo got to walk out of his home without being hurt by an angry mob rightfully blaming him for dooming Earth.

Of course, we all know this story is completely pointless since Time Janitor showed the future.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

EasyEW posted:

drat kids with their [checks notes] Newspapers!

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

amigolupus posted:

I refuse to believe this piece of poo poo got to walk out of his home without being hurt by an angry mob rightfully blaming him for dooming Earth.

Of course, we all know this story is completely pointless since Time Janitor showed the future.

For all you know that could've been on New Earth (aka Planet Bob)

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Retail

Popcom

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Green Intern posted:

Some Gizmo!

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

amigolupus posted:

They know he will be put to death in a public showing.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

amigolupus posted:

This is the cruelest tease. The possible end of all Crankshaft/Funky content, forever, knowing that it won't happen.

Steeple is coming back soon and John Allison posted a great preview:

https://twitter.com/badmachinery/status/1654524078366105600

Transmodiar
Jul 9, 2005

You're a terrible person, Mildred.
Modesty Blaise: The Puppet Master

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

amigolupus posted:

If it means the end of crankshaft the end of the world might be an acceptable price to pay. :v:

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

EasyEW posted:

Green Intern posted:

Yeah if my kids would voluntarily crack a page and read something, anything, I think I'd cry a little happy tear. Instead all they do is watch bunch of screaming idiot moron hell bastards on youtube and the like.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
Pickles

Hagar the Horrible
with a disturbing adult special guest

Zits

thisusedyet
Feb 14, 2012

My post... it sucks!!!

Fukkin' saved, thank you

thisusedyet
Feb 14, 2012

My post... it sucks!!!

Darthemed posted:

:drat: Scarlet’s got a strong throwing arm.

Average 2 lane street is 20-22 feet wide. Since she put in well across the sidewalk there on the other side, and she's not right on the edge of the street, let's call it 40-50 feet. That's only halfway down the first base line, & wouldn't even reach the mound from the plate.

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
A+J Catchup

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
1980 comics

First panel rotated for your convenience:

Dick Tracy

Footrot Flats

The Lockhorns

Computoon: Origins

Legends in the Heights

thisusedyet
Feb 14, 2012

My post... it sucks!!!

Going to be honest with you, I was half expecting someone to go full on "The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife"

Also, since this is the comic thread and kids may be reading it, don't look that up if you're under 18

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Haifisch posted:

Dick Tracy

which pride flag is that?

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Luann

Gil Thorp

Home Free

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Haifisch posted:

Dick Tracy

Sudden divergence into terrorism aside, I don't think that's enough room for 1000 living people.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?

False claims, as opposed to the legitimate hippy magic from earlier.

Giant Ethicist
Jun 9, 2013

Looks like she got on a loaf of bread instead of a bus again...
Haraiso Days

Cthulhu and Girl

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Pogo 8/31 - 9/2/50

Archie 4/17-19/47

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Into Ilves

Nancy

Dustin

Mandrake

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Let's Make The Mom Who Identified With Another Species So Hard She Became One Even More Racist, Why Not

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

I really like the wink at "Miss Grundy is having to explain the setup for people who missed yesterday's strip" in the first panel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Archie gets the window open and then takes the time to write a message in cursive upside-down.

Absolute legend.