Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

I want to say the cat staring means he knows, but he's dumb motherfucker, so maybe not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Lets, see....

Fox News, OAN, Newsmax, rw radio....

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

:ducksiren: Local elections day! :ducksiren:

Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on messages to the monarch – ‘Intimidatory’ official warning letters sent to anti-monarchists planning peaceful protests at coronation"

Telegraph:

Zelensky denies Putin 'assassination attempt'

Matt:

Dogs at polling stations for local elections - with own IDs

Independent:

Times:

Evneing Standard:

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Context. When the norwegian prince is going to England for the coronation ceremony he's watching something that will never happen to him. The norwegian king doesn't wear a crown and therefore there isn't a norwegian coronation.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I will do a 180 on this wretched nothing strip if his buffer caught up right alongside the explosion and the next comic is Carmen and Musk engulfed in a fiery tomb of metal and plastic.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Alhazred posted:

Context. When the norwegian prince is going to England for the coronation ceremony he's watching something that will never happen to him. The norwegian king doesn't wear a crown and therefore there isn't a norwegian coronation.

Ye're a wizzard, Haakon

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

Trump refuses to use his policies to help anybody but Trump, AGC.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Skios posted:

Al Goodwyn

Karl Marx: Known lover of capital run banks, advocate for mortgages and other financial products that generate profit via interest payments for the bankers

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
You guys say this about literally every city.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

They’ve been hating on cities increasingly over the years. Especially now since there’s been slowly increasing demand for more centralized cities where you can walk everywhere without risking your life crossing four lanes of traffic mostly occupied by large SUVs.

Get your racism packaged with some car fetishizing.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

as a texan, this is more apt

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

What is this credit score thing about

I'm sure Biden isn't taking points from people with high scores and redistributing them to the poor, but what is he doing that is prompting all these cartoons claiming he is

E: ok it's about as dumb as I thought
https://www.snopes.com/news/2023/04/28/biden-mortgage-fees/

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 22:28 on May 4, 2023

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Hihohe posted:

as a texan, this is more apt

Kellies Nomination: Best Edit

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

AFL CEO Gillon McLachlan has officially announced Tasmania will have a team with the "Tassie Devils" being the frontrunner name but there is an obvious trademark issue to work out.

Knight:

Rowe:

Finance minsiter Katy Galagher and treasurer Jim Chalmers, budget is on Tuesday and these are a bunch of budget things.

Lethbridge:

Le Lievre:

Wilcox:

JobSeeker is the unemployment benefit for people looking for work.

Leak, Son of Leak:

Energy minister Chris Bowen. Snowy Hydro 2.0 project hit by delay of up to two years and another cost blowout (Guardian).

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Jeff Danziger

Marty Two Bulls

Lisa Benson

Matt Davies

Kevin "KAL" Kallaugher

Pedro X. Molina

Ann Telnaes

Lee Judge

Mike Smith

John Branch

Jimmy Margulies

Ed Gamble

David M. Hitch

Randall Enos

Dave Whamond

Bill Bramhall

Adam Zyglis

Dave Granlund

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

Biden takes his marching orders from Obama. Trump gets his from a seagull.

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

axolotl farmer posted:

Biden takes his marching orders from Obama. Trump gets his from a seagull.

We regret to inform you McFlurry Seagull is a racist.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: Another Epic Battle of Big Ideas

Ted Rall posted:

After many epic controversies in American presidential politics, this is what we have finally come down to: as much as we dislike the party that we are voting for, we despise the party that we are voting against even more.

First Dog on the Moon: Atteeeention! Let us take the Royal Gewgaws Coronation Homage of Allegiance!

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

idonotlikepeas posted:

Marty Two Bulls

Something feels real off about this one, and I'm not sure it's intentional.

Like I don't believe that Musk's glorified chatbots will liberate the world, but I also don't think we should avoid liberation by technology out of fear of putting ourselves in a zoo.

People already did human zoos, turns out the only tech you need is racism.

The idea that we shouldn't seek advancement from some perfect state of nature because technology is slavery is some real Alex Jonestown vibes though.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
A.F. Branco

Al Goodwyn

Gary Varvel

Michael Ramirez

Steve Breen

Steve Kelley

Tom Stiglich

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Skios posted:

Steve Kelley

Almost as if respecting social transition isn't a long lasting physical change.

Tindalos
May 1, 2008

Skios posted:

Steve Kelley

Good argument for puberty blockers.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
It's not the government's job to take care of you! Why don't you pull yourself up by your bootstraps? Send your kid to work at the meat packing plant! What do you want, a handout? Get a job, hippie.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I heard on TalkRadio you don't even need them. They're just an egghead government plot.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

“Can we see the polls?”
“No.”

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.
Pca-Man was released in 1980, in case anyone was wondering.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

I don't know why, but the two biggest art things here that annoy me are the way Hitch draws literally anything and the way everyone in every Payne cartoon has this chest-thrust-forward back-arched posture that no human has ever stood in ever.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

It’s like he was worried his audience wouldn’t be able to rub their two brain cells together to connect the thoughts from inflation to the president so he added in the kids weird blurted out statement that doesn’t relate in anyway to what the father is saying

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

Maybe the reason he has no money to pay for groceries is because he always makes stupid decisions like that and the economy is a non-sequitur.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

idonotlikepeas posted:

Marty Two Bulls

Pogo knows what's up

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Neito posted:

I don't know why, but the two biggest art things here that annoy me are the way Hitch draws literally anything and the way everyone in every Payne cartoon has this chest-thrust-forward back-arched posture that no human has ever stood in ever.

My politoon pet peeve is when Ramirez has a non-speaking character (often an animal or even a painting) look directly at the audience with a shocked face because a liberal nearby has said something liberal

I hate it more than his "nearby newspaper with the headline 'WOKE' so that the audience knows that some woke is happening somehow"

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Weird how if enough people are standing around a molehill screaming about mountains, eventually the news will report on that.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Microplastics posted:

My politoon pet peeve is when Ramirez has a non-speaking character (often an animal or even a painting) look directly at the audience with a shocked face because a liberal nearby has said something liberal

I hate it more than his "nearby newspaper with the headline 'WOKE' so that the audience knows that some woke is happening somehow"

Big same on both of these.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on protests at King Charles III’s coronation – Anti-monarchy campaign group Republic has been planning protests under the banner ‘Not My King’"

Telegraph:

Ukraine war: Zelensky visits The Hague after new strikes in Ukraine

Matt:

"How the Coronation quiche managed to offend everyone"

Independent:

Number of voters turned away under government’s new ID laws will not be fully counted

Times:

Russia accuses Ukraine of drone attack on President Putin

Evening Standard:

Stephen Collins:

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Cloud Potato posted:

Evening Standard:

You have a corner of a goddamn newspaper to say something and this us what you go with? This is your commentary on the issues of the day? A King Happened In A Place? You waste of a man

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Angepain posted:

You have a corner of a goddamn newspaper to say something and this us what you go with? This is your commentary on the issues of the day? A King Happened In A Place? You waste of a man

Hey, a king happening is super rare

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021
"God drat failure President Biden! THIS IS ALL HIS FAULT!"
"Maybe we should ask for another stimulus check?"
"No, that's communism."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably

Cloud Potato posted:

Stephen Collins:

Collins deserves some kind of lifetime achievement award for his Liz Truss caricature.