Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Boba Pearl posted:

e: Oh those are three different posters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Boba Pearl posted:

Who's the schizo? I saw the gore post and the dragons, but if I saw any spectacular untreated mental illness I don't remember it.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

FirstnameLastname posted:

take me down to gbs city where the gas is green & dragons barf on tittys

oh won’t you please take it down

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Boba Pearl posted:

mods, thread title

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Who's the schizo? I saw the gore post and the dragons, but if I saw any spectacular untreated mental illness I don't remember it.

guessing clamdestine boyarder or w/e, guy with a rodney dangerfield avatar and absolutely no problem securing a seat to himself on the bus

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
One weird trick discovered by epic gbs to get infinite leg room, moms hate it.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

is DSP in the IZWF?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Boba Pearl posted:

Lol

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

skeleton warrior posted:

It’s got spear fishing because it’s set in the late Stone/early Bronze Age, but it’s a minigame that gives you fish

Ok, go on....

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dandywalken posted:

is DSP in the IZWF?

He was but got deleted after losing a lurker deathmatch.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Grassy Knowles posted:

:randler: (< holy poo poo when did we get this one)

It refers to a German poster who posts a lot in the Germany thread, which is where it originates:

Zwille posted:

Call your doctor and ask them? I decided not to get it because I don't go out anyway as I work from home and avoid ÖPNVs...

unrelated: :randler:

Also seems related to the other posts about categorisation.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

ArfJason posted:

Bro these forums are full of weirdos and have always been. Guy who built a van with a fireplace that would choke.him to death? Check.

Does anyone know which thread this is referring to? I need to know more.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

pentyne posted:

the thread

a cool and friendly thread that's brought a lot of people together for a good cause

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

TheMightyBoops posted:

Does anyone know which thread this is referring to? I need to know more.

It's the grovertruck thread

Rytheric posted:

Sup, the name is Rytheric, some call me Ry because three syllables are just too much sometimes, others call me Ry-The Spy because there is a tendency for me to get invited into peoples discord where they find me chilling sometimes. Ive been called a great spy or a horrible spy. Sometimes im such a good spy i don't even know im spying. I was introduced to the SA Forums via the mighty Gooseflock Featheration in eve echos. May the honks of the mother goose resonate throughout the cosmos.

As you can see from the blueprint the tiny home will come complete with a closet and battery cabinet, a bedroom, a screened in porch, and a firepit. The firepit was a defining point in the building of this tiny home as after I posted it I learned a lot about structural drywall, the need for insulating stairwells steps, and that structural wood I-beams are okay to cut as long as you're only putting several thousand pound tubs on them to complete a doom theme.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

it thankfully got closed before the OP could KFC log himself in his new deathtruck, so I hope he's still doing ok

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
lol at the extremely gbs ex mod emerging from under a rock to stump in favor of the epic chaser hentai addict

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Two sets of working french doors in the back of a panel van what the gently caress

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Lady Radia posted:

i'm 95% sure the word prude is exclusively deployed by creeps who want to involve unwilling strangers in their sex life. i've never seen it in any other context

lol reading this and feeling enlightened

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

good news everyone i somehow completely missed that they were doing this but etrian odyssey is getting remastered and ported to pc this month

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

pog boyfriend posted:

good news everyone i somehow completely missed that they were doing this but etrian odyssey is getting remastered and ported to pc this month

When I pick that up no one is going to see me for months.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

He was but got deleted after losing a lurker deathmatch.

lmfao amazing

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

fun hater posted:

lol at the extremely gbs ex mod emerging from under a rock to stump in favor of the epic chaser hentai addict

indeed, lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

fun hater posted:

they were cranking it

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
well last night, the sad crew caught me crankin' it
no use denying it i was really yankin it
well dry your eyes don't be so sad
If you could just forgive me and talk to me, dad

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Boba Pearl posted:

lol but also lol

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

pog boyfriend posted:

I can't wait to get my face bitten off by great lynxes all over again.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

pog boyfriend posted:

i never actually played it, is it any good

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
Okay, I really didn't want to tap the sign but I don't think the aftershocks around Dragon Dick May are funny enough to drop the three month grace period conceit for.

I'd much rather talk about how I look forward to re-watching some more of Daria after work. And I really hope Daria is not up next on the chopping block for a reboot after Beavis and Butt-Head and King of the Hill.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Lady Radia posted:

i never actually played it, is it any good

I really liked it, and I have a really poor attention span when it comes to games but this one grabbed. I thought hand mapping would suck, but it actually was incredibly fun.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The Three Month Grace Period has never applied to this thread you dumb nerd. If someone's posting is pissing you off dome them for it, but people can talk about whatever the hell they want this isn't a loving work meeting.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

pog boyfriend posted:

This and Dokapon Kingdom are what I'm most excited for

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

if you're not into dungeon games etrian odyssey can be a lot, but it also doesn't actually assume familiarity and eases you into the whole idea a little bit

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001

Nuns with Guns posted:

Okay, I really didn't want to tap the sign but I don't think the aftershocks around Dragon Dick May are funny enough to drop the three month grace period conceit for.

I'd much rather talk about how I look forward to re-watching some more of Daria after work. And I really hope Daria is not up next on the chopping block for a reboot after Beavis and Butt-Head and King of the Hill.

I think there was some Daria spinoff/reboot thing planned, only it would be focused on Jodie, but iirc it was mercifully cancelled

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
i feel for nuns w guns who keeps trying to move this convo to an appropriate place only to get fluffdaddied lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

king o the hill got rebooted?

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

fun hater posted:

i feel for nuns w guns who keeps trying to move this convo to an appropriate place only to get fluffdaddied lol

Does this mean I have to disappear into a belltower and not be heard from for weeks except for the occasional pop of gunfire next? :(

lobster shirt posted:

king o the hill got rebooted?

It's coming soon. Apparently with a time jump like Beavis and Butt-head got?

Potassium Problems posted:

I think there was some Daria spinoff/reboot thing planned, only it would be focused on Jodie, but iirc it was mercifully cancelled

Oh thank god.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
king of the hill is fine being over. it's a relic of the 2000s. let it die!!!

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

fun hater posted:

Let me get one last laugh on that topic:

fun hater posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lady Radia posted:

king of the hill is fine being over. it's a relic of the 2000s. let it die!!!

This. Great show but do not reboot it. Brittany Murphy and Tom Petty are no longer with us anyway