Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
This is everyone’s fault but my own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

wologar posted:

YPM, who did you protect N2 and N3?

Hal->RWC. I have claimed these already.

##vote Moat

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

Moatillata posted:

This is everyone’s fault but my own

Day 1 is a wash. All I know is that everyone decided to kill AN despite me saying they are believable in terms of claims and that Punky is clearly suspicious!!

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Your Personal Muse posted:

Hal->RWC. I have claimed these already.

##vote Moat

This is suspicious

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I do not trust people who have opinions on everyone in a game

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Maerlyn posted:

##vote wol

should have been the vote yesterday

Rude! Care to explain why?

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Mr. Humalong posted:

Could you elucidate on why it would be important for you to check discord?

I checked and there was nothing. I'm emancipated and free of bees.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Moatillata posted:

This is suspicious

##vote Moat

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
[quote="Maerlyn" post="531646710"]
##vote wol

should have been the vote yesterday
[/quote

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

What’s the case on moat again?

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

t a s t e posted:

They're voting me.

Also, they're probably scum.

Punkreas
May 13, 2013

*chews on head*
Lipstick Apathy
Haven't been able to participate a lot, and a fair call as being scummy, though I'll have a bit more time than usual these next few days

Starting with a vote as I need to be assertive about something: ##vote Humalong, who has been pushy in general this game, not just against me, nearly always one of the first votes each day as a display that, hey, certainly they can't be scum if they don't just jump on the bandwagon right away (but eventually do)

Punkreas
May 13, 2013

*chews on head*
Lipstick Apathy
I'd be willing to also vote for taste or Maer, maybe wolo but I'm not as keen on that

Punkreas
May 13, 2013

*chews on head*
Lipstick Apathy
Although after posting that I don't like the Nep vote from wolo at all

YPM and Nep could absolutely be scum in the end but they've got the strongest townie cred of anyone in the game at the moment

Punkreas
May 13, 2013

*chews on head*
Lipstick Apathy

Tired Moritz posted:

Day 1 is a wash. All I know is that everyone decided to kill AN despite me saying they are believable in terms of claims and that Punky is clearly suspicious!!

Not going to argue as I made a mess of things right off the bat!

Though I'd like to argue that (in my relatively few posts) that I've had AN's back despite the surge of votes on previous days as well

Really the damning thing is that I really thought Keats was scum and wanted to hammer him since D1 (and now that he's gone and town I'm rather deflated)

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

t a s t e posted:

Moat has mostly just been sniping all game, and made some bad posts. I can put together an effort post later tonight.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Wol did you get some fancy item from Hum and are you gonna say what you did?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

wologar posted:

They're voting me.

Also, they're probably scum.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Your Personal Muse posted:

Moat has mostly just been carpet bombing all game, and made some hilarious posts. I can put together another boring long post later tonight.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Maerlyn posted:

Wol did you get some fancy item from Hum and are you gonna say what you did?

I got a one-shot of something. Won't tell what it is until it's spent.

Maer, why should I have been the previous day's execution?

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

lol, fair

I do think you're scummy, though.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Didn't AN call someone a liar anyway? They flipped town, we should look into that

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Tired Moritz posted:

Didn't AN call someone a liar anyway? They flipped town, we should look into that

They called wol a liar so yeah, maybe we should.

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

This is an absolutely wild assumption that does not at all fit with what happened from my POV. I am now very very sus on wol.

Mr. Humalong posted:

Could you elucidate on why it would be important for you to check discord?

Noting some interesting word choices from you in prior messages, lemme grab some tinfoil here ... (it's been a minute since I've had a dumbshit theory)

I have nothing further to add obviously.

You said Psycho thought wol appeared to be townie in your mason chat, why would you give him an item?

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

wologar posted:

Rude! Care to explain why?

wologar posted:

I got a one-shot of something. Won't tell what it is until it's spent.

Maer, why should I have been the previous day's execution?

You have appeared after each of these posts with no explanation given.

Maer, is Moat giving "reads" of any sort in scumchat?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I think wologar and maerlyn could both be scum together. Wolo opens the day with a case and vote on me, and this point has my senses itching

wologar posted:

Keats cased her and is now dead. No one reacted much to that case, so wiping him out had a good chance of it being swept under the rug.

##vote Nep

Firstly, Keats cased me multiple game days ago, and if I was interested in sweeping it under the rug then well, that's absurd frankly since during that same game day I took the time to respond to it and explain where I was coming from in response to Keats' points.

Secondly, how do you look at end of day, see this:

Johnny Keats posted:

I'm keeping my vote on Maerlyn until you all legitimately think we will no-execute.... and then maybe I will move, maybe I won't.

and your first thought is "the person Keats is most suspicious of is Nep"?

This leaves me heavily suspicious of wolo, and if I'm right then I think I'm on the right track with maer too because I think if maer is town then wolo would be much more justified in voting for her here instead.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Also rereading a bit, I could maybe vote for Punkreas (I missed what Hum had said earlier about Psycho being noncommittal about his thoughts on him) but TM and Punk are mason buddies right? TM what are your thoughts about Punk?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

wologar posted:

You have appeared after each of these posts with no explanation given.

Maer, is Moat giving "reads" of any sort in scumchat?

Sorry I meant to respond to this too but was looking at other posts.

While I poke around more who are your scumreads? Yesterday you voted AN without much thought, more of a kneejerk reaction so it was more like they caught you in a slipup

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Moatillata posted:

This is suspicious

The vote? The claimed night actions?

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Maerlyn posted:

Sorry I meant to respond to this too but was looking at other posts.

While I poke around more who are your scumreads? Yesterday you voted AN without much thought, more of a kneejerk reaction so it was more like they caught you in a slipup

If you must know, I thought AN was the one who targeted me two nights ago because they used the word "mosquito" twice, which I took as a codeword. Then Hum used several others and AN was baffled at my suggestion, which made it evident that Hum was the one who targeted me. I did vote AN as a knee-jerk reaction. If I had been around at deadline, I'd have probably switched my vote.

As for my current scumreads: Moat, Nep (yeah, yeah, no killing ability, I know), you. Further back, Punkreas and taste.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

RWC getting a godfather result on Nep (or appearing "innocent" in an investigation) isn't outside the realm of possibility. It would explain why Nep gives me bad vibes despite seemingly town.

##unvote while I think

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It’s of course a possibility but in a game with this many shady characters I don’t think it’s worth chopping up at the moment. I’m taking the soft-confirmed players as a blessing

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Eagerly anticipating the moat case :lsd:

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Maerlyn posted:

You said Psycho thought wol appeared to be townie in your mason chat, why would you give him an item?

I found it cumbersome having my action fail two nights in a row and I wanted to see if he would use it immediately once he got the ability I gave him. He didn't, so I'm kinda suspicious because I'm pretty sure what I gave him is a bit better than whatever his role is. Unless he's scum carrying out the night kill.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Mr. Humalong posted:

I found it cumbersome having my action fail two nights in a row and I wanted to see if he would use it immediately once he got the ability I gave him. He didn't, so I'm kinda suspicious because I'm pretty sure what I gave him is a bit better than whatever his role is. Unless he's scum carrying out the night kill.

Et tu, Hum?

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Let's all play a game:

~Guess my role!~

N1: I targeted Nep on a whim.
N2: I targeted YPM because doctor.
N3: I targeted Hum because he complained he couldn't do anything for two nights.
N4: I targeted YPM because doctor.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

t a s t e posted:

Eagerly anticipating the moat case :lsd:

You could always present your own case

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

wologar posted:

Let's all play a game:

~Guess my role!~

N1: I targeted Nep on a whim.
N2: I targeted YPM because doctor.
N3: I targeted Hum because he complained he couldn't do anything for two nights.
N4: I targeted YPM because doctor.

murderer

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Mr. Humalong posted:

Who did you target last night?

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

:doh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

wologar posted:

Et tu, Hum?

No need to take umbrage, I think I believe your claim for right now and I'm hesitant to vote you today. I still like punk and maerlyn, I think.