Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

butt dickus posted:

forgot to post my new toy that i got from the 420 sale

this seems very efficient for boofin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Sunk Dunk posted:

my strategy for a T break is to book an international vacation

My problem with this is that I really only go international for snow boarding, which is best in canada, and the exact opposite of a suitable environment for a T break.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Horked down a bunch of ABV on a whimsy. Pretty sure my Argo is busted because wow this is still potent. Is the fancy expensive Dynavap worth getting or is that one for suckers?

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
you should spend extra money on a heater before you get fancier elsewhere imo, and only do that once you get tired of torching

and the FMJ too if see it

Lead By Example
Jul 17, 2009

I buy and resell Pokemon cards for a living. If you're ever looking to sell your childhood, please reach out!
Fallen Rib
I’m having to travel for work and I don’t have bud with me, and it’s illegal where I’m flying :(

A fate worse than death

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Dick Fontaine posted:

Dynavap worth getting or is that one for suckers?

I have Solo2 and a Volcano that I never use anymore due to my half chambered dynavap. It's the most efficient and hard hitting vape I've ever used

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Dynavap through the bubbler is :discourse:

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Lead By Example posted:

I’m having to travel for work and I don’t have bud with me, and it’s illegal where I’m flying :(

A fate worse than death

No worse feeling, may the high in me be the high in you on this day.

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

I personally wouldn't spend $100 for a 15% bigger bowl but if it's your first one, go for it

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

ReelBigLizard posted:

Dynavap through the bubbler is :discourse:

any dynavap body that fits the bubbler with a titanium tip and IH is peak weed vape imo

Tijuana-A-Go-Go
Aug 2, 2019

Doggles Aficionado

butt dickus posted:

forgot to post my new toy that i got from the 420 sale

A lot going on here. Asking for a friend where can you buy those stickers

My plug got some Mimosa in recently and I just got some. I had a bit of some other stuff (not sure of the strain) before I tried the new, but after like two vapes I am absolutely blasted

Weed rules

e.

Dick Fontaine posted:

Horked down a bunch of ABV on a whimsy. Pretty sure my Argo is busted because wow this is still potent. Is the fancy expensive Dynavap worth getting or is that one for suckers?

I got the M and it's amazing, total game changer. I don't know how it could be improved

Tijuana-A-Go-Go fucked around with this message at 21:26 on May 5, 2023

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I smoked a double infused joint last night and holy poo poo it was good.

Tasted great, highest I've ever got from a joint.

They're a ripoff price wise but I'm definitely going to buy a few more for special occasions.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

Tijuana-A-Go-Go posted:

A lot going on here. Asking for a friend where can you buy those stickers
stickers? the carta 2 has a little oled screen

Tijuana-A-Go-Go
Aug 2, 2019

Doggles Aficionado

butt dickus posted:

Lmao I am high as poo poo

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I just ate two edibles because I was worried the first one wasn't strong enough, so I'm probably doomed

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Idk why I bought this off my dude, but it is firm and funky. I might just give it away to a flower smoker.

My guy said he'd hit it a few times and put it out, but this bad boy needs a party rotation...

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Dammit I knew McDonald's spicy nuggets were trash and I ordered them anyways

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Wendy's has the good spicy nugs

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

butt dickus posted:

holy poo poo I thought that was a sticker that's extremely cool

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

PokeJoe posted:

Wendy's has the good spicy nugs

wendys got the good nugs in general bro combos galore

reggie with a spicy dip
reggie with a mild dip
spicy with a spicy dip
spicy with a mild dip

or even plain for a nug or two that chicken is right

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Chief McHeath posted:

wendys got the good nugs in general bro combos galore

reggie with a spicy dip
reggie with a mild dip
spicy with a spicy dip
spicy with a mild dip

or even plain for a nug or two that chicken is right

I was thinking about thai food for dinner but nope, think I'm gonna see if Wendy's got plans

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
my new weed store full of cool people and cheap product finally had RSO in so I got three for $15 each, two durban poison and a strawberry somethingorother

a few doses of the durban poison in and it's lovely and my mouth tastes like a plant exploded in it

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
Does anybody actually like smoking joints?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Plan R posted:

My sister does.

Or did, until I pointed out a 2g joint costs roughly $30 dollerydoos and is equivalent to 20 dynavap caps, and gave her some tips for clearing a cap in 2-3 hits.

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009

Plan R posted:

Yes I love it, but as someone else said they’re ridiculously expensive and I’m trying to learn to roll my own.

I swear edibles are like a whole different drug from smoked weed. A whole different drug!

Holy hell am I high right now, from edibles. I swear it feels different. Like a different drug.

I’m so torn between ordering fast food and being like “your too high to do ANYTHING other than lay down right now.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Plan R posted:

A nighttime walk, or chilling on the beach are prime examples of when I like smoking joints. Otherwise, not really.

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009

Jelly posted:

A nighttime walk, or chilling on the beach are prime examples of when I like smoking joints. Otherwise, not really.

I always feel like I have a more and better high when I smoke a joint vs bowls. Anyone know why? Maybe I just enjoy the smoke in my face.

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
I always forget that when you do edibles it’s not even so much for the high as much as wanting to experience an alternate state of reality.

I always think I have a great epiphany when I’m high on edibles.

You know, there’s too different dimensions to being high. How pleasurable it is (the high high), and how much it makes you trip. The two are not the same, at all. For example, Salvia is to be not pleasant-feeling AT ALL, but it apparently makes you trip way, way out. (Haven’t tried personally, and don’t particularly want to) So it’s highly halucigenic, but not very “high” causing.

Herion is probably the highest “high,” I’ve heard, as far as pleasure, not hallucination. That”s way it’s so addictive.

Me I want to experiment with what makes you TRIP the most, not what makes you highest. You know what I mean? I want to mess with the TRIP dimension of drugs. But not the other half “pleasure’” because it’s dangerous.

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009

Valko posted:

Just bought two little bags of weed at the weekend. I put one in my desk drawer and hid the other in the hot press. I just started on the hot press bag. I didn't need to grind it, it crumbled in my fingers. Let's just say it's a good job dinner is already cooked. Strangely, I'm pretty sure it's the same stuff in both bags.

I have read this sentence 20 times and still don’t understand, can you explain it. I’m really curious.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Nothing has ever made me trip more than mushrooms. I had an extensive out of body experience on a mushroom trip that permanently altered the way I see the world.

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo

Jelly posted:

I can see that it's just that the drat thing runs or you're wasting a bunch of smoke.

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009

Jelly posted:

Nothing has ever made me trip more than mushrooms. I had an extensive out of body experience on a mushroom trip that permanently altered the way I see the world.

Have you tried LSD? How about Ayahuesca, lol?

I wonder what drug causes the trippiest trip, and which the longest trip. Not that the latter is necessarily a good thing.

Ok, here’s a question.

Do you think I genuinely have more brilliant insights while high, or does being high just cause me to think my normal thoughts are brilliant insights?

Ok also, has anyone noticed that there’s some songs it’s great to listen to while high and others you shouldn’t listen to while high?

In-a-gadda—da-vida? Vibing

Sunshine Superman by Donovan? No, at one point in it there was an alarming chime noise in the background. Why? Why put a hard-to-notice but alarming chiming noise in the background of a song? Bad mixing?

Sucrose fucked around with this message at 03:11 on May 6, 2023

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
The only (good) time I did shrooms was one hell of a trip. I'm sitting outside, on the stairs/fire escape of a ten story-building smoking a cigarette and my phone rings.

I was so close to tossing it over the side but one of my friends came out and got me and we went back in and played Goldeneye while the stereo is blasting Hotel California.

We spent about three hours working up the guts to walk out in public at nine at night to buy more cigarettes. The whole thing was hosed!

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Pork, lamb, chicken and ham

Sucrose posted:

I wonder what drug causes the trippiest trip, and which the longest trip. Not that the latter is necessarily a good thing.

A contender for trippiest trip but also the shortest is a combination of DMT and nitrous. Blast through to another dimension beyond human comprehension and spend a lifetime traversing it with your new Elf family only to come back to reality to find 40 seconds has passed lol

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
I love smoking joints

In Amish

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

after blunts, joints are the best way to communally enjoy weed

okay, after blunts and boofing

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
an experiment tonight is going real good

I got a few RSO syringes and have been dropping it into jello mix on a plate, and using a glass stirrer to toss it and coat it and kinda mix some in

it makes it tasty AND easy to manage!

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Sucrose posted:

Have you tried LSD? How about Ayahuesca, lol?
I've taken acid. It just made me see crazy poo poo and go temporarily insane. Mushrooms actually ascended me to a higher spiritual plane.

I've never done any form of DMT.

Ecstasy just makes you love everything.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
The best part of mushrooms is that you can lay down on the grass, stare out into the stars, and move entire galaxies with your mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

mushrooms of the field sure are nice

on weed