Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Did he try to donate them to a library first and got rejected, or does he hate libraries for not being capitalism?

These are the questions that try my soul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

I had completely skimmed past that it was a store and not like a library or teen center or something, holy poo poo say what you will but Nathen keeps the befuddlement fresh

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Again, that store does trade-ins- so either he got money for them, or tried to get money for them and was refused and just said "gently caress it, keep them"

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

suggests he might be moving soon imo, books are heavy as gently caress

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

GolfHole posted:

suggests he might be moving soon imo, books are heavy as gently caress

For me, between my Garfield-themed business failing and being legally ordered to stay 100 yards away from Garfield at all times, the books would probably not bring back fond memories

The funnier option is that he is indeed moving but they are the only books he owns

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Futanari Damacy posted:

The funnier option is that he is indeed moving but they are the only books he owns

Honestly still better than the guy I dated briefly whose only book was a copy of "The Secret."

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
For some reason this is the most annoyed I've been with this saga in a while. Like... it's him bragging about the donation on Twitter, not the store posting about it! Ahhh!!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Futanari Damacy posted:

For some reason this is the most annoyed I've been with this saga in a while. Like... it's him bragging about the donation on Twitter, not the store posting about it! Ahhh!!

mr beast fell on some hard times after the concussion

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Paperback Garfields all splayed open after years of being kept on a rack in the bathroom along with a Far Side collection and Uncle John's Bathroom Reader

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

angerbeet posted:

Honestly still better than the guy I dated briefly whose only book was a copy of "The Secret."

Nathen absolutely has a box or two of his own book sitting around his apartment. He's sold tens of copies!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Has Nathen ever used a litterbox? Please circle one:
(Y)
(N)

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Robo Reagan posted:

mr beast fell on some hard times after the concussion

One great thing about living in Japan is that I'm usually over 10k km from Mr Beast.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Frank Frank posted:

(Y)
(N)

You know the answer to that question Frank

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

angerbeet posted:

Nathen is making all of us freaks who only ever read Chef Boyardee labels look bad

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

(Y)
(N)

So, imagine you're at a party and getting on well with another partygoer... so well that you both sneak off together, giggling, to the host's large bathroom to do the deed.

You hear a shriek from your companion as you lock the door from the inside, and turn round quickly to see...

Nathen, squatting on the cat litterbox, naked, with a long turd hanging out of his rear end, looking right at you and making the kissy face.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

BigBadSteve posted:

So, imagine you're at a party and getting on well with another partygoer... so well that you both sneak off together, giggling, to the host's large bathroom to do the deed.

You hear a shriek from your companion as you lock the door from the inside, and turn round quickly to see...

Nathen, squatting on the cat litterbox, naked, with a long turd hanging out of his rear end, looking right at you and making the kissy face.

:allbuttons:

You're going to hell for that post

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

joylessdivision posted:

:allbuttons:

You're going to hell for that post

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I hate you.

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

i want the genuine licenced nathen mazri litterbox horror from Oh Jesus Iggie's not this knockoff stuff

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Iggy Koopa is rolling around in his grave

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

BigBadSteve posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

just enact the standard protocol for this kind of situation, you meow and back out of the room on all fours without breaking eye contact

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

wynott dunn posted:

just enact the standard protocol for this kind of situation, you meow and back out of the room on all fours without breaking eye contact

Be careful with this, he might think you're trying to seduce him, the Garfield kisser

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
Need dat Nathfield episode

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Considering the podcast was supposed to release every other week and the last episode released in February, I’m pretty sure Nathen has forgotten about it just like all of his other “projects”

Nasty Old Randy
Sep 5, 2017

Im Nasty
We just have to wait for Nathen to get horny again and we'll get a new episode.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Frank Frank posted:

Considering the podcast was supposed to release every other week and the last episode released in February, I’m pretty sure Nathen has forgotten about it just like all of his other “projects”

Riiiiiiiip

Maybe he’ll mash up his bad ideas and Nathfield will get married next.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Duckman2008 posted:

Riiiiiiiip

Maybe he’ll mash up his bad ideas and Nathfield will get married next.

a contest where people sign up to be on a reality show to get married to nathfield

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Oh Nathfield

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

Field her for competing on my sham reality TV show? I hardly know 'er!!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I imagine it was just hard to keep the extended Nathfield universe spinning. You've gotta work the magic suit with special powers angle, the malik ul mulk angle, you gotta work the nonbinary angel gabriel who wants nathfield to help cleanse this bitch of an earth angle. So many angles.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Nathen went through his regular allotment from Money Dad too quick this month, so he has to wait for the next check to clear before he can hire the voice actors again

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
The script was too weird and the VA’s refused to do it

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Frank Frank posted:

The script was too weird and the VA’s refused to do it

I'm gonna assume this is close to the truth

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Gonna wait for nathen to get up into his business again and decide that now it's time for the TRUE vision, Nathfield-field. This is nathfield but voiced by Nathen and he explains that pigtroll whatshisname teamed up with Nathfield and now they must both be destroyed.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it's probably because Nathen is too busy finishing the final cut of his Garfield documentary while also trying to manage the explosive growth of the eGeez platform

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
Honestly, even getting to three episodes was a heretofore unseen level of follow-through on Nathen's part.

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man

Crescent Wrench posted:

Honestly, even getting to three episodes was a heretofore unseen level of follow-through on Nathen's part.

Yeah, as far as I can tell the only things he's actually completed is his restaurant, writing a book, and making 3 episodes of a podcast.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1657467548915433474?t=ICaYnRG3yce7OCQhMkwRmw&s=19

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

So glad we finally have a sample of Nathen’s handwriting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Or he demanded the shop owner make a little vanity sign that he will immediately remove (along with the display) the moment this lunatic is out of sight