Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

sids canadian so we should make sure the phone is moose proof :hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

so my phone it’s just the screen that is broken so as long as it’s turned on my iPad is basically a giant phone here is one if todays paintings thanks it is called I’m Gonna Sing the Doom Song Now

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

this is my other painting from today it’s called Earthworm Jim/Jer

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Sid Vicious posted:

this is my other painting from today it’s called Earthworm Jim/Jer

:hmmyes:

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Trying to convince my wife and business partner that if we can do some dirty talk about our business during The Act we can put the session down as CPD or a board meeting and maybe get some catering on expenses for after.

BUSINESS

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

ReelBigLizard posted:

Trying to convince my wife and business partner that if we can do some dirty talk about our business during The Act we can put the session down as CPD or a board meeting and maybe get some catering on expenses for after.

BUSINESS

RBL out here expensing a gimp suit and industrial drum of lube like it aint no thang

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
No. 1 Rule of being an business guy - expense everything and let the bookkeepers sort it out.

The only tricky part is the only difference between a Chat and a Board Meeting is whether you take minutes.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

here have this thing I made

TIP fucked around with this message at 13:16 on May 7, 2023

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

TIP posted:

here have this thing I made

:lmao: his legs are so long it looks more like a Phantasm poster

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
https://i.imgur.com/b2TZnWm.mp4
good morning happy sunday!

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

:pusheen:

i am officially dead, killed by this duckies cuteness, :rip: me

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

an important frog

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Ruby Gloom posted:

an important frog

same frog, same.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Put a new screen protector and otterbox on my phone and feeling fancy.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
I'm taking my evening prescription in the basement, left my wife in the lounge. She's "staying up for a bit".

I can hear her snoring through the floor already.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

ReelBigLizard posted:

I'm taking my evening prescription in the basement, left my wife in the lounge. She's "staying up for a bit".

I can hear her snoring through the floor already.

loving lol

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
Today I took some drugs and then took a 7 mile walk while on drugs. It was a good day but I'm very very tired

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

basically i spent my whole weekend falling in and out of sleep

i did nothing and got nothing done

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Spliff and a bacon egg cheese breakfast bagel. I love bank holidays.

If the leeches god appointed to rule us wanted to actually improve public perception they would just announce several random days a year to be ad hoc bank holidays instead of sheltering nonces.

I hope they keep on trying though because then we might be able to finish what James Harrington started.

ReelBigLizard fucked around with this message at 10:17 on May 8, 2023

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I just heard a commotion and went into my living room and discovered ash chasing a huge loud fly

he was dashing around and leaping into the air and crashing into everything, at one point the fly landed on my projector screen and ash careened face first into my screen like 6 feet up

by some miracle it was undamaged but at that point I had to make him stop, so I told him to leave it alone and then I got a rolled up pamphlet and stalked the fly around the house with ash following behind me excitedly

it took a few minutes but I finally had it cornered in the hallway and I was preparing to strike when ash leapt and snatched the fly right out of the air and swallowed it :vince:

TIP fucked around with this message at 11:45 on May 8, 2023

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

ash when I walked in on him

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

ReelBigLizard posted:

I love bank holidays.

TIP posted:

it took a few minutes but I finally had it cornered in the hallway and I was preparing to strike when ash leapt and snatched the fly right out of the air and swallowed it :vince:

he is very talented :3:

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

TIP posted:

the fly landed on my projector screen and ash careened face first into my screen like 6 feet up

ASH.

I just fitted our first projector. I'm still waiting for my final screen but I have a temporary outdoor fabric one pinned up for testing and set up. Its already pretty rad.

Ordered a 16x9 ultrafine custom stretchered canvas from an art supply place, planning on putting a black frame on it painted with Black 3.0. I figure it's a good base because if I'm not satisfied with the surface as primed or want to experiment with a grey screen or optical paint additives it's literally a primed canvas so I can just keep on trying paints.

My main worry is of course somehow one of our cats* managing to get claws into it going for a fly.

*almost certainly Penelope

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

TIP posted:

I just heard a commotion and went into my living room and discovered ash chasing a huge loud fly

he was dashing around and leaping into the air and crashing into everything, at one point the fly landed on my projector screen and ash careened face first into my screen like 6 feet up

by some miracle it was undamaged but at that point I had to make him stop, so I told him to leave it alone and then I got a rolled up pamphlet and stalked the fly around the house with ash following behind me excitedly

Good boy, Ash. We’ll have to add devourer of flys to his list of titles.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

TIP posted:

sounds like good teamwork to me.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
HAIL TO THEE FAM

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
What up

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Not much, in office on this beautiful Monday. How bout you?

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Good morning!

My brussels sprouts plants are looking too leggy. I may have planted them too soon. In good news my garlic sprouted and is looking awesome so far.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Enjoying the day off, getting high, eating cheese curls and trying to get my laser cutter working.

Are Herr's cheese curls considered good in the US? My local service station down the road started getting them in and they poo poo all over british equivalents.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ReelBigLizard posted:

Enjoying the day off, getting high, eating cheese curls and trying to get my laser cutter working.

Are Herr's cheese curls considered good in the US? My local service station down the road started getting them in and they poo poo all over british equivalents.

Yeah they’re pretty good. The last bag I bought was a “cheeseburger” variant that was just so-so.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Any body in here every try acupuncture?

Thoughts?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

DONKEY SALAMI posted:

Thoughts?

No but “getting pricked with a little needle” is what my wife calls our sex life

:smith:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

why tf are you so talented Sid

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I saw an email from an affiliate of ours with an employee named Roderick Butts and his signature said “Rod Butts” and I went :hmmyes: in my mind

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
My older bro FaceTimed me last night. Talking to him once every 2-3 months is weird cause I gotta pretend like I haven’t noticed he’s ignored all my phone calls in the interim. I wanna keep it light lol.

But i mean of course I’m gonna call to say congratulations when I find out ur getting married and of course I’m gonna call on your bday and you can ignore them, that’s fine, but I’d feel bad if I didn’t make an effort.

Although he was at my wedding I’m mildly surprised Im officially invited to his lol.

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
He’s getting married the same exact day a coworker in my office is and we’re such a small department I doubt they’ll grant time off for both of us at the same time and she obv gets first dibs. So I’m prob gonna have to fly there (out of state) on the day of the wedding, Saturday, and fly back the following day

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

DONKEY SALAMI posted:

Thoughts?

i get it done quite often and it's amazing, good for pain relief and also good for general chilling out :hmmyes: