Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest disappointment of 2023?
The Dallas Cowboys (gently caress 'em)
The New York Giants
The Philadephia Eagles
The Washington Washingtons
Myself for watching NFC East Clownball
View Results

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
remember when the entire team and city had a 4 day critical meltdown because Juju made a very tame joke about a holding call

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
what has deandre swift ever done. he just got shipped home by the loving Lions. a player probably shouldn't talk poo poo if they never did poo poo. don't try to play my Cowboys like that

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

indigi posted:

probably shouldn't talk poo poo if they never did poo poo

dude. the last 25 years are calling you and yelling something about 'hubris." whatever that is

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Wow all this time I thought indigi was an eagles fan tbh

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 15:27 on May 6, 2023

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
digging this dark reboot of the nfc east thread

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

plus you thought his name was indigni. it's like a brand new guy

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Toaster Beef posted:

digging this dark reboot of the nfc east thread

Danny Dimes is the hero the NFC East deserves.

gently caress the Cowboys.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I think Daniel Jones is a bit unfairly maligned. Concerns about him are legitimate but I think he is clearly “good enough”

Dak would be a shitton better with a different org

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Amy Pole Her posted:

Wow all this time I thought indigni was an eagles fan tbh

I think he's doing a bit, but I also think all Cowboys fans are doing a bit because why else would you do that to yourself?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Daniel Jones sucks an unbelievable amount of rear end and has constant excuses surrounding him like he was Mark Sanchez or something

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Doltos posted:

Daniel Jones sucks an unbelievable amount of rear end and has constant excuses surrounding him like he was Mark Sanchez or something

I do not think Jones is the guy but your hate for him seems almost personal

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Nah I just watch the games instead of laying up the easiest joke for my cartoons

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I'm sorry that was mean your comics are okay but you need to cut out 10 panels minimum per comic

Daniel Jones is just bad. He can't initiate an offense. Any time the run game wasn't working last year and Jones had to pass us out of the hole he was a checkdown machine equivalent to a third stringer. He consistently can't find anyone in the red zone. It utterly kills us. This is a guy who has only gone over 20 TDs once in 4 years while going over 450 attempts 3 times. He takes sacks because he's stupid. One of the highest sack percentages in the league consistently while his o-line gets blamed for him holding the ball for 5 seconds every down. Daboll finally forced him into a high precision offense which is little more than underneath routes and he looked okay enough to convince everyone he wasn't the worst QB in the league. He has no knack, consistently places balls behind or above WRs, and can't be trusted to read a defense. He's god awful.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
doltos you post like prime adrian peterson ran

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

His processing speed needs work and will be what keeps him from being great if he doesn't improve but I disagree with every other point there and yeah, it does seem like it's some kind of personal thing with you which I don't quite understand

If he sucks this year I'll be the first to get on him about it but this is the first time in his career that he's both a) had an NFL quality coach and b) is throwing to targets better than guys off buffalo practice squad

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I have never met Daniel Jones I have no idea what his personality is like and accusing me of having a personal issue is some weirdo projection poo poo. I just don't like that he sucks.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Doltos posted:

I have never met Daniel Jones I have no idea what his personality is like and accusing me of having a personal issue is some weirdo projection poo poo. I just don't like that he sucks.

That’s certainly an interpretation of what he said, Doc.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

The thread is much more enjoyable to participate in if u just learn to roll with your posting bros' punches and throw some barbs back in a funny way (ie jokes) instead of responding to everything as an internet therapist, just imho

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The Be Normal Challenge (Difficulty: Impossible)

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Yeah I think if it as a bar where fans of the three teams get together and BS

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Cowboys are loving great everybody loves em

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
I think Danny Dimes is good enough.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Shinjobi posted:

Reported

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Amy Pole Her posted:

That’s certainly an interpretation of what he said, Doc.

Go away weirdo

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Shinjobi posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9A6ctjHAxE

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Actually that’s not true, I love the Cowboys when they lose cause gently caress the Cowboys

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

fartknocker posted:

Actually that’s not true, I love the Cowboys when they lose cause gently caress the Cowboys

You fool, opening the door even a little is how they get you

We'll be football pals soon enough:twisted:

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Doltos posted:

I'm sorry that was mean your comics are okay but you need to cut out 10 panels minimum per comic

Daniel Jones is just bad. He can't initiate an offense. Any time the run game wasn't working last year and Jones had to pass us out of the hole he was a checkdown machine equivalent to a third stringer. He consistently can't find anyone in the red zone. It utterly kills us. This is a guy who has only gone over 20 TDs once in 4 years while going over 450 attempts 3 times. He takes sacks because he's stupid. One of the highest sack percentages in the league consistently while his o-line gets blamed for him holding the ball for 5 seconds every down. Daboll finally forced him into a high precision offense which is little more than underneath routes and he looked okay enough to convince everyone he wasn't the worst QB in the league. He has no knack, consistently places balls behind or above WRs, and can't be trusted to read a defense. He's god awful.

Now I know you don't even watch the film cuz most of my comics are like 6 panels

Jones gets too many excuses for his poor play and I don't disagree with most of your points but it still feels like you throw too much at his feet. Our pass catchers were a rotating cast of injuries this year and he still only had one lineman play well. His excuses of no consistent weapons and horrible offensive management are gone this year though so while it's too late to stop the team from paying him hopefully we're only stuck with him for like two more years

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Dallas Cowboys

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Shinjobi posted:

true.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Febreeze posted:

Now I know you don't even watch the film cuz most of my comics are like 6 panels

Jones gets too many excuses for his poor play and I don't disagree with most of your points but it still feels like you throw too much at his feet. Our pass catchers were a rotating cast of injuries this year and he still only had one lineman play well. His excuses of no consistent weapons and horrible offensive management are gone this year though so while it's too late to stop the team from paying him hopefully we're only stuck with him for like two more years

Counterpoint: gently caress the NY Giants and all the teams in the NFC East that aren’t the future 2023 Super Bowl Champion Dallas Cowboys

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Here's a fun game, let's name things younger than the Cowboys championship drought

9/11
Y2K
Kyler Murray

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
the dallas cowboys nfc championship drought is too old to date leonardo dicaprio by nearly five years

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://twitter.com/nflrums/status/1654726350794629120?s=20

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

MrMojok posted:

Counterpoint: gently caress the NY Giants and all the teams in the NFC East that aren’t the future 2023 Super Bowl Champion Dallas Cowboys

:hmmno:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

2023 Super Bowl already happened. The cowboys did not win it

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Doltos posted:

Go away weirdo

And miss the annual meltdown? Not likely, Doc!

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Amy Pole Her posted:

And miss the annual meltdown? Not likely, Doc!

Bro you're a loving weirdo that got chased out of the discord and still hangs on to poo poo from 10 years ago. You only show up in this thread to instigate. Go away.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Doltos posted:

Bro you're a loving weirdo that got chased out of the discord and still hangs on to poo poo from 10 years ago. You only show up in this thread to instigate. Go away.

I’m here to talk football while YOU seem here to get oddly personal at anyone who dares to disagree with you. See … this entire thread. Childish loser poo poo and near weekly meltdowns like that is why I stopped going on discord. That and my growing business, but let’s keep the topic to something you’re actually familiar with - weird internet psychiatric breakdowns! Last time I’ll address the doc, sorry thread.