Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
Tom Constantine got to transform this week, but they didn't give him a suit. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eldsluft
Dec 22, 2021

"Ingenio stat sine morte decus."
funny how geats ep. 34 got accidentally leaked so we're having 2 episodes this week and no new episode next week.

ep 34 spoilers:
Damnit Kekera.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
why is Yume No Hero such a banger song

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015

Junpei posted:

why is Yume No Hero such a banger song

BABY DON DON

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Also the Geats/Revice crossover movie is out and subbed now. Not too bad honestly though I’m not sure what was up with all the random Ryuki cameos

Larryb fucked around with this message at 04:52 on May 2, 2023

M.Matsuda
May 9, 2014

May the Sacred Flame shine forth!

Larryb posted:

Also the Geats/Revice crossover movie is out and subbed now. Not too bad honestly though I’m not sure what was up with all the random Ryuki cameos

i had fun with it, glad to finally see it.

iirc it was Ryuki's 20th anniversary for why they're there.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

M.Matsuda posted:

i had fun with it, glad to finally see it.

iirc it was Ryuki's 20th anniversary for why they're there.

Ah, makes sense then

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
https://twitter.com/jyantyla_/status/1653166171368091648?s=46&t=K6CRMiA33aFQep_ZPx64DQ

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

idgi

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

you can see an unsuited hand grabbing it from below instead of revice

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It's just Ankh

M.Matsuda
May 9, 2014

this tweet also made it's way to the friendgroup discord so i went and checked, the actual movie doesn't do the zoom on the hand, but it is however very visible if you're looking for it. i love tokusatsu :allears:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Revi with Beat looks sick btw.

M.Matsuda
May 9, 2014

Zedd posted:

Revi with Beat looks sick btw.

yeah revi and vice using the desire drivers during this movie was a great touch, on top of revi looking amazing with beat.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVMgd897cVU

SHINOBI REAL

SHINOBI REAL

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/SentaiFive/status/1654435884354109443

OPEN YOUR EYES FOR THE NEXT GODDAMN FAIZ

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

A year too late for Shinobi, I can't believe we didn't get him in 2022 when his story happened, but fine. I'll take the crossover with our other ninja. Tycoon Shinobi looks really nice too, the Futureing Shinobi chest and shoulderpads look great on him. Kind of breaks how Legend Rider stuff works though, since they all used the same small Buckle with an image of the Rider's respective Driver before while this is a purple Ninja Buckle, but it looks nice anyways.

New Faiz is unexpected but I guess it must be easy to make considering how Takumi and Kusaka's actors are constantly coming back (and Kusaka's actor seems to always be ready for whatever insanity Inoue is on this year, and Inoue is confirmed to be back too). Mari is also here, I hope she gets to be Delta this time properly so she can finally be a Rider and we have the full trio. The new Faiz form looks really nice too. Hope it's better than that time Ryuki got a return special during Zi-O and it was terrible.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Is Paradise Regained a sequel film or a whole rear end new series?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

VCinema

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Blaze Dragon posted:

A year too late for Shinobi, I can't believe we didn't get him in 2022 when his story happened, but fine. I'll take the crossover with our other ninja. Tycoon Shinobi looks really nice too, the Futureing Shinobi chest and shoulderpads look great on him. Kind of breaks how Legend Rider stuff works though, since they all used the same small Buckle with an image of the Rider's respective Driver before while this is a purple Ninja Buckle, but it looks nice anyways.

New Faiz is unexpected but I guess it must be easy to make considering how Takumi and Kusaka's actors are constantly coming back (and Kusaka's actor seems to always be ready for whatever insanity Inoue is on this year, and Inoue is confirmed to be back too). Mari is also here, I hope she gets to be Delta this time properly so she can finally be a Rider and we have the full trio. The new Faiz form looks really nice too. Hope it's better than that time Ryuki got a return special during Zi-O and it was terrible.

Personally I consider Kusaka more of an antagonist than part of the main group but I’m still looking forward to this regardless (also despite having a similar title to the movie I’m assuming this one will be set in the main timeline)

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
But will Keitaro return to Faiz?

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

So based on the preview I assume this Jeremy guy is SpiderKumonos, looking forward to seeing what he’s like

Edit: Yup, apparently he was revealed a couple days ago. Here’s a full body picture:

https://imgur.com/swe4wCV

His actor is apparently also the narrator of the series so I guess we’re going full Saber here

Larryb fucked around with this message at 01:12 on May 8, 2023

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Eldsluft posted:

funny how geats ep. 34 got accidentally leaked so we're having 2 episodes this week and no new episode next week.

ep 34 spoilers:
Damnit Kekera.

I waited a week so I only just got to it tonight, and he's a fan, so I guess he's angling for a character development breakthrough plus powerup. I just hope Sara makes it through OK

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
I've been enjoying my time with King Ohger but hell if I can make sense of whatever system of morality it's trying to proscribe.

Caphi
Jan 6, 2012

INCREDIBLE
good king good, bad king bad

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
It's cool to be selfish and powerful and a little hosed up if you're cool and good

It sucks rear end to be those things if you're an rear end in a top hat.

So basically DonBrothers but they do Politics.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

To fight oppressive systems headed by hosed up freaks, sometimes you gotta become a hosed up freak but on the side of justice

King-Ohger is a series about direct action

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Never trust a man who's entire personality is "kabuki guy"

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015
Don't gently caress with Legend King Ohger. Seriously, poo poo's powerful.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

The Deleter posted:

I'll trust him to be untrustworthy.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Remember that rakugo creep from Fourze?

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

The Deleter posted:

This is the actual lesson I am taking from the show.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
I wish we got Power Rangers villains crashing baseball games for a live-action mid-game show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bWA5C2Z2Uo

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Waffleman_ posted:

To fight oppressive systems headed by hosed up freaks, sometimes you gotta become a hosed up freak but on the side of justice

You will put respect on Rita's name. :colbert:

Dawgstar fucked around with this message at 02:29 on May 9, 2023

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

DoctorWhat posted:

Remember that rakugo creep from Fourze?

Cancer loving rules.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Yeah I'm a big fan of cancer.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Junpei posted:

I wish we got Power Rangers villains crashing baseball games for a live-action mid-game show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bWA5C2Z2Uo

Let them show up to a Phillies game and watch the Phanatic go wild.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I'm sure that must have happened at least once during the height of MMPR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Brought To You By posted:

Let them show up to a Phillies game and watch the Phanatic go wild.

Probably result in a homicide or two if they showed up at a Flyers game and ran into Gritty...