Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

jackofarcades posted:

the only thing the Lakers have is transition and free throws, you have to win those when you get the chance

Scott ain't calling any soft poo poo for them they don't have free throws

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

waiting to see what other random guy the lakers have on their bench, they're going to inexplicably put in Denzel Valentine and have him hit four threes

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
Disappointed that the Lonnie Walker vs Steph Curry duel I've wanted to see for ages isn't coming to pass.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

austin

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Lebron really took a 15 second break

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i cant believe there have been like 5 fouls on warriors screens and not a single one has been an illegal screen

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
LeBron checking himself in like he was Kevin Porter Jr. ... . . . .... . .

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

You’re not fooling me Adam Silver I’m familiar with your game

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

automatic gun for fast, continuous firing
f1 pit crew tying bron's shoes with a pneumatic air gizmo on the sidelines

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

austin has found his flop rhythm. series over. playoffs over. lakers win

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

what the gently caress was that dennis

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Austin Reaves in his bag, getting into traffic and immediately falling on his rear end. Rewarded with free throws.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
LeBron in the playoffs has been just a guy for 3/4 of it and the best player in the world for 1/4 of it. Maybe less than a quarter.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Schroeder with a million dollar move and a 10 cent finish

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Dennis please

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
The score is all tied up and it appears the Lakers are back on their stupid poo poo

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

Dennis I just can't with you sometimes.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I'm unclear what Dennis was doing with that pass on all levels because AD would have been trapped in the corner with no clock if it was successful.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
Schroeder has probably thrown away 5 easy assists tonight

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
So D-Lo's just been benched today huh

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

jackofarcades posted:

So D-Lo's just been benched today huh

I mean, you don't ride the cold hand

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
**Choose Your Own Adventure**

You are a Lakers ball handler. A towering Anthony Davis appears in the lane.

> pass at his knees

Are you sure?

> pass at his knees

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
If there were ever a time for Wiggins to remember he can yam it on anyone it would be now.

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
curry is gonna have to go 40+ MPG/25+ FGA the rest of the series

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Doltos posted:

**Choose Your Own Adventure**

You are a Lakers ball handler. A towering Anthony Davis appears in the lane.

> pass at his knees

Are you sure?

> pass at his knees

>ISO up and shoot over Wiggins

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

the Lakers really seem like too dumb of a team for a LeBron team. Too undisciplined on offense

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

no ones mentioned Curry just throwing himself to the floor lol

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Vox Nihili posted:

>ISO up and shoot over Wiggins

> pass it behind your back

The ball goes out of bounds because you suck

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lonnie unafraid.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

they did it. the illegal screen call

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Draymond scared of Lonnie Walker IV

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

if LONNIE WALKER THE IV wins this game for the Lakers it would be a fever dream

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Kerr actually listened to his challenge assistant for once.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
At this point I don't think anyone on the Warriors or their coaching staff knows what a legal screen is

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

Give Draymond a tech I dare you

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

jackofarcades posted:

if LONNIE WALKER THE IV wins this game for the Lakers it would be a fever dream
Sounds like a dream come true

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Second shot Lonnie missed where the ball was halfway down.

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Crazy passing to Klay three rules. Never get tired of it

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Warriors gonna hit just enough 3s to win, then shoot 50% at Chase and come back to Staples up 3-2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Stand back I'm going to try science!
Please don’t screw this up