Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Milo and POTUS posted:

What on earth is that song they played at the party? The one they play at hockey games. It's shockingly hard to find. I know the hey one because of its um, infamous creator

Consider yourself lucky for not being old enough to remember the early 90s. That poo poo was being played everywhere for a couple of years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
No, I remember the 90s. I just don't remember the song title because as far as I know nobody has ever uttered its name

When Pigs Cry
Oct 23, 2012
Buglord

ChesterJT posted:

That poo poo was being played everywhere for a couple of years.

As it should be.

Have they been giving Francine more outfits lately or did it just stick out to me this ep because she had to wear shirts with her leggings?

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
The episode where she's a realtor has some truly wonderful outfits.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

I wonder if they have this entire season already completed or if we'll get a break in episodes due to the writer's strike. I would assume it's already finished with the animation pipeline being what it is, but you never know. It could still end up delaying the next season.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Milo and POTUS posted:

No, I remember the 90s. I just don't remember the song title because as far as I know nobody has ever uttered its name
Correct. It just happens to come on when you need it. Like Batman.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
I appreciate Jeff’s ginormous bulge.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
From Reddit:

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

Hahaha, that's the best thing I've seen all month.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

The family burning Jeff for having only 5K in his savings hurt.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
I think it was that it was Haley & Jeff's life savings while living at home and thus not having to pay things like property taxes, rent, utilities, etc.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Neeksy posted:

I think it was that it was Haley & Jeff's life savings while living at home and thus not having to pay things like property taxes, rent, utilities, etc.

Even then. lol

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

The_Doctor posted:

From Reddit:

Lmao amazing

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
When I was a teenager living at home after high school I managed to rack up about 10k in savings. College took it all a d then some and since that day I've been unable to save at all and in fact I'm in hell

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you

SeANMcBAY posted:

The family burning Jeff for having only 5K in his savings hurt.

All that weed isn't going to pay for itself.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Jeff is practically a pothead millionaire

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I've had the B12 song stuck in my head ever since I watched the new episode with the B12 song in it

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
https://twitter.com/AmericanDadTBS/status/1655603848252121089?t=xNb8iV4BU1D2nWuhJ6zhYA&s=19

Good thing they are doing, and a pretty fun way.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Roger?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kind of weird to get a reminder that Klaus used to be super obsessed with Francine back in season 1.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Oof, Patrick Stewart is really sounding old.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

:ohdear: "It's trying to hurt you!"
:3: "It's playing!"

Oh right, Klaus used to have a creepy crush on Francine. I'm glad they dropped that gag.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Steve being seduced by the printer made me laugh too hard.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

Handsome?!... :blush:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

muscles like this! posted:

Oof, Patrick Stewart is really sounding old.

he's just upset that romance always gets in the way

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
I swear on Jeff's hat, I didn't think they were ever going to reference Klaus' old crush on Francine.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Didn't the crush end with Klaus stealing Stan's body, playing as Stan and the family finds it extremely creepy? I think Stan ends up in Klaus's rotting body.

Like I don't think it's quietly forgotten about, I remember them calling it out as done.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

pixaal posted:

Didn't the crush end with Klaus stealing Stan's body, playing as Stan and the family finds it extremely creepy? I think Stan ends up in Klaus's rotting body.

Like I don't think it's quietly forgotten about, I remember them calling it out as done.

That had nothing to do with the crush. There was a different time where Klaus got into the body of some Earth Wind and Fire cover band member to seduce her though. Finances with Wolves I think.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yeah, Finances with Wolves (from season 1) is when Klaus steals a body in order to bang Francine.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Does that end with Stan getting really pissed and ending it? I don't remember the context but I remember Stan sternly talking to Klaus about it at the end of an episode.

I did think it went on for 2-3 seasons.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

I don't think the crush ever gets addressed, just quietly dropped.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

pixaal posted:

You've mixed up Finances with Wolves (season 1 episode 18) with Da Flippity Flop (season 8 episode 19). Finances with Wolves was (I think) the end of the 'Klaus has a crush on Francine' running gag and involved Klaus ending up inside the body of a guy from an Earth, Wind, and Fire cover band (again, I think that's what happened, it's been a while since I've seen season one. Meanwhile, Da Flippity Flop is the episode where Klaus gets inside of Stan's body and Stan ends up in Klaus's old rotting body, this had nothing to do with Francine and was more about Klaus getting revenge on Stan because he intentionally let Klaus's old body rot in storage.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
I thought Klaus's crush on Francine sort of fizzled out, like, he's still sexually attracted to her but doesn't necessarily pine for her because he knows it's not happening & he has a life, pathetic as it may be.

edit:

pixaal posted:

Does that end with Stan getting really pissed and ending it? I don't remember the context but I remember Stan sternly talking to Klaus about it at the end of an episode.

I did think it went on for 2-3 seasons.

That sounds much more like the ending of "Play It Again, Brian" episode of Family Guy, where Peter and Brian get into a fistfight after he finds out that Brian tries to kiss Lois & says that Peter doesn't deserve her.

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 15:56 on May 9, 2023

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

The crush basically ends in the episode where Klaus gets that body in season one and gets the body killed while leaving Francine to die whereas Stan protects her.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I liked this episode!!

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Let's get some more forgotten season 1 poo poo, like when Roger impregnated a girl that one time.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Technically he impregnated Steve

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

By the transitive property, roger impregnated that girl

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
That was a dope owl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Only American Dad could come up with a plotline involving a printer falling in love with someone.

TheFattestPat posted:

Let's get some more forgotten season 1 poo poo, like when Roger impregnated a girl that one time.

I would only hope that the show wouldn't gloss over the offspring's half-alien genetics, like how Family Guy does with the half-dog Dylan Griffin (yes I know it's possible that Tracy is lying, but I choose to believe that she is telling the truth).