Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

i like how the climate doomer thread defenders will be like "there are some bad posts, just needs a bit more moderation" which ok true of all threads, then they'll tack on "tbf the ocean is on fire, get used to eating bugs, we're dead in 3 years anyway"

well um, it's true. although i believe the thread consensus is more like 10-20 years. also, make the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

lmfao

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Lol

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

imagining this repeated about 20 times because gently caress that fight was tricky

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

i like how the climate doomer thread defenders will be like "there are some bad posts, just needs a bit more moderation" which ok true of all threads, then they'll tack on "tbf the ocean is on fire, get used to eating bugs, we're dead in 3 years anyway"

addicted to hot stove touching :eng99:

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
ahahahaha

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

wow lmao

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
im going to loving gaslight my boss

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Gaslighting is not too bad, but it would be better for the environment to solarlight or windlight your boss.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
What if it's natural gas?

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
Gaslight, girlboss, graphics card mining rig

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
in all honesty the dude who posted some kind of KefkaFan_666 "stop taking meds and embrace chaos" line, unprompted, to someone saying they were going to therapy, should probably be Perma Banned

TehSaurus posted:

Made the mistake of catching up on this thread this morning. poo poo seems bad! Good thing I have an appointment later this week where I can get my meds adjusted because it sure doesn’t look like there’s anything else to do about it.

Tony Tone posted:

Lol at still clinging unto "meds" during these times and not totally surrendering to the madness

The answer isn't sadness or depression, it's psychotic anger. And you should learn to channel it into everyday plain old chaos to disrupt your workplace, friend circle and maybe even family (if they're garbage) as much as possible.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
i have chosen to disrupt my family as much as possible

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i prefer to create harmony within my family but it is difficult to have quiet and calm when you have a toddler and a baby

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

lobster shirt posted:

it is difficult to have quiet and calm when you have a toddler and a baby

But enough about the bad thread, tell us about your fam

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Grassy Knowles posted:

But enough about the bad thread, tell us about your fam

I dont think this landed but the joke was intended to be that the toddler and the baby were the posters previously being described.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

I think you just see babies everywhere.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
seeing that "what did you do during the great war" poster and responding with "made them cringe. gaslighted my boss. disrupted my friend circle/family".

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Congrats on the kids lobster shirt

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Just lmfao that the poster who showed up in the SAD thread about the C-SPAM Climate Doom thread and started doing another 'only c-spam understands the true nature of climate change, and changing this thread would be a blow to international leftism' posting turned out to be a Seraph84 re-reg

Edit: to be clear, this includes laughing at myself for falling for it

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Marcade posted:

I think you just see babies everywhere.

love that drakengard ending

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
making an anime villain monologue about littering

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

skeleton warrior posted:

Just lmfao that the poster who showed up in the SAD thread about the C-SPAM Climate Doom thread and started doing another 'only c-spam understands the true nature of climate change, and changing this thread would be a blow to international leftism' posting turned out to be a Seraph84 re-reg

Edit: to be clear, this includes laughing at myself for falling for it

Its never not funny.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Feels Villeneuve posted:

making an anime villain monologue about littering

One winged angel starts playing as I roll down the window and toss out a bunch of McDonald's food wrappers on the highway

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the Jenova Project was a secret experiment by the Shinra Corporation to destroy the lifestream by cloning the world's greatest litterbug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Kefka standing on the side of the road, a single tear rolling down his cheek.