Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

I mean a lone T-34 is a pretty apt metaphor. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

mobby_6kl posted:

Guy on our left must be very proud of how things are going

Hopefully the guy on the left had covid so he can't smell Putin's gas clouds

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Lol putin looks fuckin terrible

E:also smells terrible and is terrible in general (but not in the sense he wishes)

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

mobby_6kl posted:

Guy on our left must be very proud of how things are going

center guy i s the face of a man who is steadily making GBS threads himself and is being elevated on the poo poo pile, and is praying his neighbors don't smell it

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler
Once this is over Ukraine should hold a parade with one of every AFV they operate. It would last for hours as everything ever made for NATO and the Warsaw Pact drives past.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

He looks quite :sad:

Red Fructidor
Jan 8, 2004

It is kinda interesting to note when Putin started affecting the whole smug eyebrows look

Sashimi
Dec 26, 2008

College Slice
How many days until this gets loaded on a train towards Ukraine to live out its days as a crappy SPG?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Sashimi posted:

How many days until this gets loaded on a train towards Ukraine to live out its days as a crappy SPG?

It's actually gonna drive all the way to donbass for historical recreation

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1655878369769140226
:sad:

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

mobby_6kl posted:

In a way perhaps

Crank 2 High Voltage is so loving good.

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
Why the gently caress would Putin even put on this parade. Just mutter something about terrorist drones and cancel it. Hearty lol if it's the same process that started the war in the first place. His sycophants assured him they could get a 100 tanks for the parade.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Had he made it through the throng of people barring passage, he’d have to also make it across the sea of tiny Ukrainian flags.

RedSnapper
Nov 22, 2016

Mokotow posted:

Had he made it through the throng of people barring passage, he’d have to also make it across the sea of tiny Ukrainian flags.

And a model of a ruined city. The Warsaw War Memorial blockade seems to have had a better budget than the Moscow parade.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Putin’s poopy pants day parade.

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler

Victor's Day Parade
By The Asylum

Owling Howl
Jul 17, 2019

It's bizarre. Surely not every single tank is in Ukraine and they could muster a few dozen t72s. They must realize how impotent it looks.

Either way it's weird.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Russia only sent 1/3rd of its tanks to ukraine actually, the others are being maintained, no you cant see them. No we cant release any for the parade, maintenance, yes. We need another 100 million roubles to finish the maintenance on this tank *shows photo of t-34*, yes all the other tanks are just out of shot being maintained by lots of workers yes.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/ChristopherJM/status/1655932218911657987
Details of the air defense aid package were given.

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

Mokotow posted:

I got a little curious and wondered where this memorial is located. It's this one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Military_Cemetery,_Warsaw

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1655876428288647170
oh no, anyway.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Novosibirsk is long way from Ukraine lol

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Suck my dick western imperial dogs! Come on down to Big Suka Sukhois!

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

Owling Howl posted:

It's bizarre. Surely not every single tank is in Ukraine and they could muster a few dozen t72s. They must realize how impotent it looks.

Either way it's weird.

They may think it's better to have one tank and claim it's symbolic than to muster up a few T-72s and have everyone say "that's kind of poo poo" anyway.

Monstaland
Sep 23, 2003

I'm pretty sure that parade is mainly for a domestic audience anyway and putin doesn't give a gently caress or maybe isnt aware of how dumb this looks like in foreign eyes.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Monstaland posted:

I'm pretty sure that parade is mainly for a domestic audience anyway and putin doesn't give a gently caress or maybe isnt aware of how dumb this looks like in foreign eyes.

Not that they'd say anything but domestic Russia can certainly tell the difference in parade scope too

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

... or the fact that several region capitals simply didn't have one.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I thought it was an exaggeration that they only sent one tank but it's true, I watched the parade. They did send a bunch of missile launcher trucks but that's par the course.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

counteroffensive when? :ohdear:

CSM
Jan 29, 2014

56th Motorized Infantry 'Mariupol' Brigade
Seh' die Welt in Trummern liegen
I don't see it.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

What kinda food gets sold at these anti fascist victory parades

Do they even do that or is it just stand cheer and hopefully go home to your wife instead of mama Wagner's infantry battalion

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/pravda_eng/status/1655970885608652801
This is beyond pathetic at this point. It's just one L after another this month for Russia isn't it?

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

CSM posted:

I don't see it.

The clouds are different, for one

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

https://twitter.com/DefenceU/status/1656009079830061075?s=20

They are very, very good at this.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

All blyat my cyka

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:lol:

Holy poo poo. Russia really is pulling a Sweden in the 30 Years War based on those remaining numbers

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://twitter.com/marian_cihon/status/1656010968663564301?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
The One Ring in the lord of the rings but it is the one tank at the 2023 Russian parade