Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
I love how President Biden has all this power to hold back the GOP's agenda, but zero power to do anything that could help his citizens out lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

holtemon posted:

I love how President Biden has all this power to hold back the GOP's agenda, but zero power to do anything that could help his citizens out lol

lmao

lol

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/RepBenCline/status/1656003195544518656

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

ex post facho posted:

Puffin says I'm not feeling very well 😥

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TAKE MY ENERGY Lil' P ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/10TV/status/1655602220954529793?s=20

actual psycho poo poo

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I hope the migrants replace all the white people

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Somebody better let that woman know what 40% of law enforcement loves to do

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/LeaderMcConnell/status/1656005109506101248

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

ugh I was hoping it was about him

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

angerbeet posted:

Trump is too vain to wear glasses and it “cost” him five million dollars lol

Trump at the eye doctor:

yes I see perfectly. I can read all the letters, we've got some great ones here I see an "A" and then of course an "E", there are very many, in fact....too many to name them all but they are very standard in terms of alphabetical.
:smugdon:

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

LMAO

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

duck.exe posted:

Did someone say trump?
____/

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

UFOTacoMan posted:

Trump at the eye doctor:

yes I see perfectly. I can read all the letters, we've got some great ones here I see an "A" and then of course an "E", there are very many, in fact....too many to name them all but they are very standard in terms of alphabetical.

if he gets it in order he gets extra points

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

bedpan posted:

how the gently caress can an ordinary household have "excess" savings? I thought we were supposed to be frugal and put money away in an emergency fund

"Excess savings" has aways been bad in the view of keynesian liberal econmics. It refers to money that is laying stagnate in bank accounts not helping to improve businesses, improve infrastructure, just make everything better by using the excess value on community projects.

That is up until the 1970s when "excess savings" switched to meaning the money the "middle" and "working" classes held. Now it is considered bad if people that are not rich or businesses have "excess savings" because that money can be used to generate profits and make numbers on a computer go up.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Crazypoops posted:

Lol he hates his stupid bald head so much. He has that stupid loving beanie on his Twitter av lmao

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

What the gently caress

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Ragequit posted:

CNN should, but won't, cancel the town hall with Trump tomorrow in light of this. Going to be a real shitshow!

why would they cancel the new ep of the hottest reality show? think of the ratings!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

coach denny cum

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Tup

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

UFOTacoMan posted:

Trump at the eye doctor:

He would brag that it was difficult like he did with the dementia test

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
GUILTY!

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
Asa piled on.

Who? posted:

In a statement, Hutchinson said the verdict “should be treated with seriousness and is another example of the indefensible behavior of Donald Trump.”

Palmtree Panic
Jul 28, 2007

He has no style, he has no grace
He was a crummy coach anyway.

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Ragequit posted:

CNN should, but won't, cancel the town hall with Trump tomorrow in light of this. Going to be a real shitshow!

They decided to spend a couple minutes talking about how serious and important it's going to be instead.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/SenatorWicker/status/1656003602488410118

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I thought trumo built a wall to keep all this crossing stuff from happening. What happened

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

rip to *squints extremely hard* Dem Cummies

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

:hmbol:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

2DCAT posted:

I thought trumo built a wall to keep all this crossing stuff from happening. What happened

Biden ate the wall

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

popular rightwing twitter account: being bisexual makes you woke, as evidenced by these photos of a bisexual woman at a normal red carpet and the same woman at a party where everyone was supposed to dress weird

terf poster in response: hey, she's not woke, she's just bisexual, not trans!

https://twitter.com/thatfreedomgirl/status/1655966461175775234

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1656017156180516895

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmfao

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

UFOTacoMan posted:

Trump at the eye doctor:

sir this is a mcdonalds

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/MarshaBlackburn/status/1655638382620336135

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
scheduled my stupid 5 min phone call to renew my weed card, for 75 bucks for tomorrow

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

if cnn canceled the trump thing he’d be so pissed lol. it’d be great content but cnn won’t cancel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

2DCAT posted:

he would have finished it if he had 2 more days…