Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

they should rename twitter to tucker and replace the bird logo with tuckers head and you don't tweet any more you tuck haha that would be very funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

holy poo poo, an emoji picker? stop the presses!

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

DeeplyConcerned posted:

how do I use the Twitter?

Start copying passages from mein kamph into the textbox and hit the button that says tweet

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

so if Twitter is a news channel now does that mean they are liable for what they publish

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

:lol: I was wondering why he was trashing WhatsApp earlier. I definitely trust Mr Musk to encrypt my DMs.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1656084243905384449

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

not clicking on show more

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer
How long until Musk shoves him into a hole and pretends he never knew him like he did with Taibbi Weiss etc

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

whatscrapp

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

imagine how efficient it would be if twitter got rid of all text posting and just did like, 60 second videos

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Niwrad posted:

:lol: I was wondering why he was trashing WhatsApp earlier. I definitely trust Mr Musk to encrypt my DMs.

honeypot

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
wasnt elon the one that said "use signal" right before something R happened and then it turned out the feds could absolutely decrypt signal

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
fuckin lol it was after something happened i guess

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1347165127036977153?s=20

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

nothing happened on jan 6

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

euphronius posted:

not clicking on show more

it’s. really a great feature that the embeds don’t show the whole thing

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

moist turtleneck posted:

wasnt elon the one that said "use signal" right before something R happened and then it turned out the feds could absolutely decrypt signal

computational complexity scales to need when you're working at the nationstate level. Just assume any encrypted communication can be read by governmental entities if you're pissing off people that badly. The more important line is private intelligence agencies.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lmao

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

re: Concerning
🤣

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Please do not post about murder, nor suicide, in the Elon Musk thread. We try to keep a positive, enjoyable atmosphere here.

the gun is just for testing twitters encryption

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

encrypted dms v1.0 lmao

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
:twitter:

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

encrypted dms v1.0 lmao

one and done

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

give elon musk your phone number

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

encryption 1.0 replaces the letter e with a 3

roffles
Dec 25, 2004
lol cybertruck stuck https://electrek.co/2023/05/09/tesla-cybertruck-prototype-spotted-stuck-field/

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

coconono posted:

computational complexity scales to need when you're working at the nationstate level. Just assume any encrypted communication can be read by governmental entities if you're pissing off people that badly. The more important line is private intelligence agencies.

Sure Signal encrypts but if the Govt wants to know what you're talking about they'll just exploit the phone or computer it's on. I wish I could control Signal with Neuralink to make it even safer.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Omg loving please test it in Baja it will get maybe 5% through the race before draining

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

you idiot, they'll simply place solar panels on top

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

lmao thats the one with the cybershovels that elon was driving

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Desert Bus posted:

Sure Signal encrypts but if the Govt wants to know what you're talking about they'll just exploit the phone or computer it's on. I wish I could control Signal with Neuralink to make it even safer.

looking forward to my secure enclave brain implant

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

lmao they're still simping so hard

quote:

Now before the naysayers jump on this, it doesn’t necessarily mean anything is wrong with the truck. The prototype might have had an issue, and it powered down, which is not uncommon for prototypes. You want those issues to happen during the prototyping phase and not the production phase.

<scribbles 'gets stuck in flatland ditches' in notebook> sir this data is priceless

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

thing that weighs 9000lb and has small contact patch get stuck in hole? concerning

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

lure it out with a child

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I think when your car was supposed to come out over two years ago and you’re claiming it’s going full production in Q3 this year, you lose the ability to whine it’s a prototype when it can’t even drive off-road and/or it randomly shuts down and requires a pit crew to move

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catturd

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

brain implant v1.0

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Beeftweeter posted:

lmao thats the one with the cybershovels that elon was driving

p sure that's him on the left side of the picture

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

each cybertruck comes with several shovels for when it ends up stuck everywhere

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
not surprised the mainstream media is dead wrong on this. This is a highly-requested feature called lockout mode that disables the cyber truck - permanently. this is to stop enemies from getting to your classified documents and such. double tap the lockout button and it blows the lithium-ion battery, totally owning whoever was trying to break into your truck, and seriously maims farther still! thieves won't be going anywhere near the cyber truck once the first few blow up.
loving brilliant Elon!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

DeeplyConcerned posted:

not surprised the mainstream media is dead wrong on this. This is a highly-requested feature called lockout mode that disables the cyber truck - permanently. this is to stop enemies from getting to your classified documents and such. double tap the lockout button and it blows the lithium-ion battery, totally owning whoever was trying to break into your truck, and seriously maims farther still! thieves won't be going anywhere near the cyber truck once the first few blow up.
loving brilliant Elon!

Elon Musk Ftw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

quote:

The same month, catturd conducted a Twitter poll of a hypothetical 2024 Republican presidential primary between Donald Trump and Ron DeSantis, showing Trump winning 69%.This poll was presented by Trump at a rally and by Trump-affiliated super PAC MAGA Inc. on Twitter
:elon: