Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

If my new script doesn't arrive I'll use it as a last resort i guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
don't smoke stems it'll make you sterile

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
- late 90s folklore

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
the stem is a free sounding rod that comes with your weed

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Code Jockey posted:

don't smoke stems it'll make you sterile

Sounds too good to be true.

Code Jockey posted:

- late 90s folklore

There it is.

butt dickus posted:

I am no dick poking expert. Or amateur. Even so, I'm pretty sure that's an awkward emergency room visit

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Look em straight in the eye and tell them you're a grower not a shower.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

butt dickus posted:

man this half I got was wild, it was big buds, and the stems were thick as gently caress

so much so that multiple times while processing the buds I stabbed my fingers, they'd be sharp little bits

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 40 hours!
boof the stems :twisted:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Chief McHeath posted:

boof the stems :twisted:

Grind all the stems into a fine dust, mix with heated coconut oil, let it solidify and shove all of it up your rear end bing bong

Report back to tt to let everyone know how it worked

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

Code Jockey posted:

man this half I got was wild, it was big buds, and the stems were thick as gently caress

so much so that multiple times while processing the buds I stabbed my fingers, they'd be sharp little bits

big beautiful buds, big beautiful stems :swoon:

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

I put stems in the abv jar and turn it into coma cookies.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
is there any way to change my dna to make edibles work o n me?

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Have you tried the undertongue drops?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
if edibles don't work on u, you're busted and like should seek a refund.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

v nice

bobby

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Carth Dookie posted:

If my new script doesn't arrive I'll use it as a last resort i guess.

Crisis averted, my prescription came in the mail today and smells dank. So no need to jam weed stems into my dickhole.

I mean I still could, its just not necessary anymore.

SwissDonkey
Mar 29, 2007

Carth Dookie posted:

Crisis averted, my prescription came in the mail today and smells dank. So no need to jam weed stems into my dickhole.

I mean I still could, its just not necessary anymore.

Stems do have a surprising amount of trichomes on them but the plant matter to THC ratio blows. You can absolutely grind them up and put them in a vape, it'll still get you high but it won't be big rips like you get with flower. Best way to dispose of stems is to grind them and sift the kief out (chuck a 5c coin in your grinder and shake the gently caress out of it after grinding while the stem chilling on the grinder screen).

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

I like everything about this, 10/10

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I kinda miss smoking poo poo instead of vaping it

But I just can't go back to that life

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jestery posted:

I kinda miss smoking poo poo instead of vaping it

But I just can't go back to that life

I combust sometimes when I just kinda feel like it, and the daypipe scratches that itch nicely with the little bowls

they burn the gently caress out of my weak idiot lungs just enough to make me shy away another week or so lol

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Victory dog

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I just hate smelling like a smoker

I know it sticks to me, and I have a bit of a complex about not being "hygienic" (?) And smell is a big part of that

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Sunk Dunk posted:

is there any way to change my dna to make edibles work o n me?

try the rosin ones

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

MrQwerty posted:

Grind all the stems into a fine dust, mix with heated coconut oil, let it solidify and shove all of it up your rear end bing bong

Report back to tt to let everyone know how it worked

I'm high as poo poo rn

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Any CT goons itt? Our state decided that selling weed legally with its actual strain names made it sound too cool to kids, and made all the state growers come up with new vaguely medical sounding names, it's dumb af and confusing

E: Smoking a sativa rn called Deeziva, which I think is sour diesel.

free hubcaps fucked around with this message at 11:24 on May 10, 2023

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

free hubcaps posted:

Any CT goons itt? Our state decided that selling weed legally with its actual strain names made it sound too cool to kids, and made all the state growers come up with new vaguely medical sounding names, it's dumb af and confusing

exact opposite happening in AU right now. Hearing pharmacists talking about prescriptions for candy crush and girl scout cookies is funny AF.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

free hubcaps posted:

Lol that's dumb as poo poo

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

free hubcaps posted:

your state had to come up with its own dumb name for pizza so this isnt really surprising imo

also sucks if you have to rely on "ct state growers" when vermont and maine are like right there. (and quebec)

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Earwicker posted:

your state had to come up with its own dumb name for pizza so this isnt really surprising imo

also sucks if you have to rely on "ct state growers" when vermont and maine are like right there. (and quebec)

Eh the quality is p good in general but yea the balkanization of the industry state by state is going to be odd long term

Also lol at being critical of new haven pizza of all things ct related

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

free hubcaps posted:

actual strain names made it sound too cool to kids

kinda the point

how the hell are the high school kids in shop class gunna get props for smoking a bowl of sildenafil

are they doing this to beer in your state also

Philthy fucked around with this message at 17:48 on May 10, 2023

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

LifeSunDeath posted:

if edibles don't work on u, you're busted and like should seek a refund.

from who? my parents/manufacturers aren't picking up :(

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Earwicker posted:

Massachusetts has the same rules about state growers but at least we get to enjoy normal-named weed *puffs thoughtfully on a bowl of diesel pineapple piss cookies*

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

free hubcaps posted:

Since of the dispensaries have a strain name guide on their websites. You can also just ask the cashier for the strain you want.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

free hubcaps posted:

Also lol at being critical of new haven pizza of all things ct related

im only criticizing the name of it. it tastes fine. its just regular pizza tho it doesnt need to be spelled differently than non-connecticut pizza

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Howard Beale posted:

Massachusetts has the same rules about state growers but at least we get to enjoy normal-named weed *puffs thoughtfully on a bowl of diesel pineapple piss cookies*

my parents live in massachusetts and the weed there is horribly overpriced and the dispensaries are way too clinical feeling. however i discovered recently that the dispensaries are much nicer up in portland maine, there are a lot more of them, and the prices are a lot better than in the rest of new england. and its a pretty short drive

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
If Im buying at a dispensary I just buy the moderately priced items. I used to look em up on strainly or one of those other sites, but I don't any more...seems pointless

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:hmmyes::420:

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
:hmmyes::weed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007