Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Inzombiac posted:

poo poo, I'd do it. I don't want roaches crawling all over but they don't bite, so whatever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y7cZSWu93k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/WzuIPtw.mp4

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

Dr. Quarex posted:

Seriously though what the hell is he doing

I understand he is spraying some sort of water in some sort of chimney-like area

But he is also clearly standing and presumably a powerwasher could accomplish the same task not standing in the roach hole?

He's using a high pressure hose to clean a sewer, and he's down a manhole.

There's probably some smaller pipes on the sides you can't see too that need unblocking

girl befriender
Sep 22, 2014

by vyelkin
atleast that pervert german septic tank guy wore proper gear.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

never seen two lesbians suckin each others titties?

The Wurst Poster
Apr 8, 2005

Literally the Wurst...

Seriously...

For REALSIES.

cowoboros?

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

On this farm we obey the laws of thermodynamics!

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

Moobius Strip?

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

ourobovis

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/tCncRWJ.mp4

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
That's just edgar allan whiskers

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ł ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

No kitty, I don't want to play a game <:mad:>

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Pretty sure that cats name is Mr. Pringles.

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Woh, is that a thing I like??

Mr Manopocat, or rich uncle pussybags to give him his original American name

pussybags, lol.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

RedSnapper
Nov 22, 2016

It's the ciiircle of liife!

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!
Bovine 69

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Jabberlock posted:

never seen two lesbians suckin each others titties?

I shall have to do some research.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Lou Bega is due for a new hit.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

:hmbol:

I think it's' the eyebrows that get me.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Say hello to my kitty friend!

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Blessed.

holttho
May 21, 2007

Quick! Someone call Dick Dorkins!

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Please stop calling him Dick Dorkins

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

The new The Crow remake is looking weird.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

limp_cheese posted:

The new The Crow remake is looking weird.

Someone take this food away
That points me to a bad kittay
A duel of priorities
That stretch my papillaes

They keep calling me
Pspspsps
They keep calling me
Pspspsps
Keep on calling me
Pspspsps
They keep calling me

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

TotalLossBrain posted:

Please stop calling him Dick Dorkins

Ok, Dick Dorkins

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
Uuuuughhh

https://twitter.com/ellamaulding/status/1652843227567861760

Twitter is a cesspit

I've been starting slap fights, and haven't been banned yet, because I make sure not to use curse words.
It's not the healthiest hobby, but it can be a bit fun, from time to time.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

My decision to limp along on Win7 until the hardware started to fail, then make the jump to Linux for my daily driver continues to bear fruit.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

blight rhino posted:

Uuuuughhh

https://twitter.com/ellamaulding/status/1652843227567861760

Twitter is a cesspit

I've been starting slap fights, and haven't been banned yet, because I make sure not to use curse words.
It's not the healthiest hobby, but it can be a bit fun, from time to time.

OK what the hell is even happening here? At a glance, it appears this is the same Whatever as the "social experiment" channel on YouTube where they did videos like "Camel Toe Prank" and "Asking 100 Girls for Sex" and "Drowning Baby Prank" but now they've gone the podcast route and doing... what are they even doing? From the few clips I've seen, it seems like they bring on random women and then berate them and preach tradwife poo poo at them?

Also I remember seeing a girl from their YouTube videos in another video where she drinks horse semen, which might be a curse of its own.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
As I understand it that is just one of the many random things these days where the people involved immediately get triggered if you accuse them of being sexist while they produce their exclusively cartoonishly misogynistic content

I laughed and turned it off after about two seconds, the guy claiming the first thing a woman needed to do was be subservient to the lord or whatever told me that whatever that guy thinks he does not realize he has already been cuckolded by Jesus

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

Dr. Quarex posted:

I laughed and turned it off after about two seconds, the guy claiming the first thing a woman needed to do was be subservient to the lord or whatever told me that whatever that guy thinks he does not realize he has already been cuckolded by Jesus

The second thing was that they be unvaccinated… just the stupidest fucks on the planet.

Bohemian Cowabunga
Mar 24, 2008

The comments on this gave me cancer, thanks

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Bohemian Cowabunga posted:

The comments on this gave me cancer, thanks

It's always a trip seeing women come out of the woodwork to talk about how yes, they should be subservient to men, the superior gender. Kink shouldn't be a guideline for how to structure society, folks

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Kit Walker posted:

It's always a trip seeing women come out of the woodwork to talk about how yes, they should be subservient to men, the superior gender. Kink shouldn't be a guideline for how to structure society, folks

You have to remember that at least 50% of the posters saying that are not actually women.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Takes No Damage posted:

My decision to limp along on Win7 until the hardware started to fail, then make the jump to Linux for my daily driver continues to bear fruit.

I just bought a cheap 2010 MBP15 for a workshop machine to run my laser. I installed fresh OSX snow leopard from the discs and man, remember when operating systems were allowed to be useful and fun without trying to farm off all your entertainment and productivity on to ad supported or paid cloud services?

Also when a pro laptop came with card readers, ports and nice keyboards :smith:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Jamesman posted:

OK what the hell is even happening here? At a glance, it appears this is the same Whatever as the "social experiment" channel on YouTube where they did videos like "Camel Toe Prank" and "Asking 100 Girls for Sex" and "Drowning Baby Prank" but now they've gone the podcast route and doing... what are they even doing? From the few clips I've seen, it seems like they bring on random women and then berate them and preach tradwife poo poo at them?

Also I remember seeing a girl from their YouTube videos in another video where she drinks horse semen, which might be a curse of its own.
Christian-themed Fascism is stronger than it's been in a century and opportunists who want a quick buck are expediting it for as long as the money machine keeps printing for them.

It's efficient work if you have little shame and the stamina to never, ever shut the gently caress up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I used to keep an instance of puppy Linux on a high capacity USB when I was computer hopping between a bunch of identical unnetworked PC's for a bit

Worked well