Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Punished Chuck posted:

Yesterday someone in chat asked Phil what he was doing to celebrate Mother’s Day and he just gave the camera a look like it was the dumbest question he's ever heard and said “I’m not celebrating Mother’s Day, because I’m not a mother.”

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Punished Chuck posted:

Yesterday someone in chat asked Phil what he was doing to celebrate Mother’s Day and he just gave the camera a look like it was the dumbest question he's ever heard and said “I’m not celebrating Mother’s Day, because I’m not a mother.”

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Punished Chuck posted:

lmfao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Punished Chuck posted:

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Punished Chuck posted:

loving clean.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Punished Chuck posted:

llmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lmfao

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Trolls holding a full-on Zelda celebratory bubble blow tonight.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Punished Chuck posted:

Lol badass

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Punished Chuck posted:

Whoa lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
phil sprung forth from his fathers head like athena from zeus and does not have a mother

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

phil sprung forth from his fathers head like athena from zeus and does not have a mother

Huh.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

sube
Nov 7, 2022

Punished Chuck posted:

lmfao

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007
phil used the phrases "puffy jacket-style vest" and "Connecticut-style clothing" in the span of a minute today.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

"Why call out the FPS? We see it too?" Uh I'm an online gamer and commentator? And it's my job to commentate on what it is- on what's going on in the game. Or else I could sit here quietly?

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

It's currently too hot for bakes.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Jeff Wiiver posted:

phil used the phrases "puffy jacket-style vest" and "Connecticut-style clothing" in the span of a minute today.

lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

3 minutes of straight gold in this vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzuQOOFhD74&t=421s

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

he's right

----------------

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

the assassination of dsp by the lowlife cocksucker kojima

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

you know I never pictured 16-bit Butt-Head as a lover of the classics

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Phil said his food review videos inspired ReviewBrah

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Michael Transactions posted:

Phil said his food review videos inspired ReviewBrah

He said this because ReviewBrah also points a camcorder at himself and uses the reversible screen to check his appearance as he's recording, like Phil used to do, and he went completely loving ballistic beyond anything I've ever seen before when someone told him that Reviewbrah definitely doesn't know who Phil is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYYGDT7A7MQ&t=754s

(about 12:34-ish if the timestamp doesn't work)

Punished Chuck fucked around with this message at 16:16 on May 21, 2023

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
you stupid idiot. you stupid mouthbreathing moron. i hope you die. thanks for the dollar

----------------

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Punished Chuck posted:

He said this because ReviewBrah also points a camcorder at himself and uses the reversible screen to check his appearance as he's recording, like Phil used to do, and he went completely loving ballistic beyond anything I've ever seen before when someone told him that Reviewbrah definitely doesn't know who Phil is:

Well put phil

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Punished Chuck posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Reminds me of when I went to Amsterdam and I was riding a bike around and accidentally hit the back of some guy's car, he got out and started berating me in perfect English and then ended with "Have a nice day" and drove off

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007
phil heard the critics say that his reack content was boring so he spiced it up with a standing O for reviewbrah. and yet the trolls still complain. the king can't win.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

New ear worm: "vlogging-style endeavors."

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Jeff Wiiver posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Me whee

https://twitter.com/theycallmedsp/status/1661140647364136960?s=46&t=nr2iKDgYRA_5eYbBsGdNXQ

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
detractors are out of control

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

detractors are out of control

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 57 days!

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

New tire costs $700.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
The theft was his wife's fault for not parking in a busy area of the lot. Because she needs to park 3 feet over the line in both directions.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)