Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Nuebot posted:

Does this 99 bottles of hops quest really count all the way up to 99? This game is fascinating.

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
I'm farming so many hops for the hops man.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Nuebot posted:

I'm farming so many hops for the hops man.

The quests are locked to your farming level so you won't be able to complete the chain until you get to farming level 99, just keep that in mind.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Ruggan posted:

There are 31 of those quests. It will take a while, and that’s ok. You don’t need to race to complete them.

And like, have fun with 3100 power monitors, which is 3100 pocket watches and 15k transistors so you can make 3100 engines which is 37k transistors.

It's slightly less due to the % chance of duplicate items while crafting but you get the idea. It's a decent companion quest for excuuuuuuuse me farmer.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

koshmar posted:

The quests are locked to your farming level so you won't be able to complete the chain until you get to farming level 99, just keep that in mind.

I look forward to reaching farming 99 in like a year or something. I keep getting sidetracked by random trash, like runestones. I've found a few runestones, that's neat.

Twincityhacker
Feb 18, 2011

I have reached Exploring 99! And since I'm at Tower 25, my quest list went from five to eleven.

Of course, one of those is "Corn of Interest" and LOL at completing that any time soon as potatos are currenly being sacrificed for a gold potato.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Okay game. I'll totally make your pair here.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Nuebot posted:

I look forward to reaching farming 99 in like a year or something. I keep getting sidetracked by random trash, like runestones. I've found a few runestones, that's neat.

You get 1XP per silver spent on buying new crop rows, so there's big jumps from buying the 100M, 1B, 10B, 100B rows after getting the large net money machine rolling.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

Hello goons, just started this, ingame name is Beasteh

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Beasteh posted:

Welcome, have some OJ, expand your mailbox.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

Expanded to 15

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Beasteh posted:

Expanded to 15

Take it to at least 30-40 when you get a chance.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

wow I am getting bukkake'd with stuff. thanks all

e: mailbox at 20 now

Beasteh fucked around with this message at 16:58 on May 11, 2023

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

Meaning we are also nearing the 1 year anniversary of this thread. Glad to see this goon contingent still growing and thriving!

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Klungar posted:

Meaning we are also nearing the 1 year anniversary of this thread. Glad to see this goon contingent still growing and thriving!

You have a lot of referral bonuses my friend

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Klungar posted:

Wow that’s gone quick

I Love Topanga
Oct 3, 2003

Twincityhacker posted:

I have reached Exploring 99! And since I'm at Tower 25, my quest list went from five to eleven.

Of course, one of those is "Corn of Interest" and LOL at completing that any time soon as potatos are currenly being sacrificed for a gold potato.

Whoa, I hit Exploring 99 yesterday and still haven’t unlocked the tower yet. I assumed it was something I would do after hitting 99. This game IS mysterious.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
Yup, my 1 year anniversary is on Saturday

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

Big thanks to MarcusSA for repeatedly force feeding me orange juice and nets every few minutes for hours

Day 1 and I've got all my stats to 60, farm is decked out with most of the extra stuff, next tier of upgrade costs ten million silver which I can get by spamming large nets in the open ocean

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Does it mean anything when one of the NPCs gives you an item? The mummy sent me cheese.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Nuebot posted:

Does it mean anything when one of the NPCs gives you an item? The mummy sent me cheese.

It's just free cheese.

Twincityhacker
Feb 18, 2011

I Love Topanga posted:

Whoa, I hit Exploring 99 yesterday and still haven’t unlocked the tower yet. I assumed it was something I would do after hitting 99. This game IS mysterious.

I'm not sure what the unlocks the questline to unlock the tower is, but questline itself is "A Towering Investment" and has 13 steps.

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008
Thank you very much for the Arnold Palmer waterfall, Marcus!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

HPanda posted:

Thank you very much for the Arnold Palmer waterfall, Marcus!

Of course!

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

MarcusSA posted:

Of course!

Also thanks for the nets! I've got a lot of fishing to do and they'll be super helpful.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
:toot: 1tn crop row! 48 at a time now.

Vasler
Feb 17, 2004
Greetings Earthling! Do you have any Zoom Boots?

Beasteh posted:

Beasteh my man! Empty your mailbox and I'll flood you with juice.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

H110Hawk posted:

Honk! Congrats, it’s a nice upgrade.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

H110Hawk posted:

Nice one, feels good to splash some cash.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

I just realized that Ancient coins are still treated as items despite being shown as currency. So now I'm stuck at 200 of those with a lot just sitting around doing nothing waiting to be collected; is there any way I can spend or use those while waiting for that shop to open up?

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

Nuebot posted:

I just realized that Ancient coins are still treated as items despite being shown as currency. So now I'm stuck at 200 of those with a lot just sitting around doing nothing waiting to be collected; is there any way I can spend or use those while waiting for that shop to open up?

Spin the wheel of Borgen or unlock more vault opportunities.

Or maybe those aren’t unlocked for you yet? Can’t remember when they become available, but it’s pretty early.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

HPanda posted:

Spin the wheel of Borgen or unlock more vault opportunities.

Or maybe those aren’t unlocked for you yet? Can’t remember when they become available, but it’s pretty early.

Wheel's not, but I didn't know the vault was! Gonna go spend some coins so I can finally get my level 40 rewards without wasting so many coins.

EDIT: It costs 350 for a new vault and I only hold 200, lmao.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Inferno Spheres are the item of the day at the Farmer's Market.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Twincityhacker posted:

I'm not sure what the unlocks the questline to unlock the tower is, but questline itself is "A Towering Investment" and has 13 steps.

17, actually. Req's are 4x90 to start, 4x92 to finish. And it requires a lot of different items.

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Inferno Spheres are the item of the day at the Farmer's Market.

loving FINALLY

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
Finally collected from my pets with a Crunchy Omelet after waiting 20 days or so and NICE!!!!

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

Any ways to quickly level crafting, it's slowed right down around 40

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Beasteh posted:

Any ways to quickly level crafting, it's slowed right down around 40

Here's a link to the crafting guide in the library, short answer, craft wagon wheels or green shield until you get to level 45

https://farmrpg.com/index.php#!/wiki.php?page=crafting%20advice

edit: and empty your mailbox

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Nuebot posted:

Wheel's not, but I didn't know the vault was! Gonna go spend some coins so I can finally get my level 40 rewards without wasting so many coins.

EDIT: It costs 350 for a new vault and I only hold 200, lmao.

I just sold them for silver early on if I was at cap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

H110Hawk posted:

I just sold them for silver early on if I was at cap.

I might resort to doing that tomorrow since there's so much stuff I want to redeem but I don't want to waste them, at least they're worth some alright silver. Though I think I'm close to unlocking that wheel