Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

skeleton warrior posted:

what

what

That's off by a magnitude of 1000

There are 3000 Venezuelans heading to the US through Mexico currently https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/new-migrant-caravan-heads-mexico-city-speed-up-legal-route-us-2023-04-23/

Like, the largest migrant caravan, the one that most made Fox News go loving ballistic, was 15000 https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jun/03/migrant-caravan-tapachula-mexico-biden

Gamble, you stupid piece of utter poo poo

No, 10% of the entire population of Venezuela is actively storming ARE BORDERS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

My side hustle is tutoring kids who need help with their reading and writing skills. Games that I have used for various kids of various ages and skill levels:

Mad-Libs
Scrabble
Hangman
Matching letters
A game I made up with a kindergartener that doesn't have a name but involves thinking of all the words we can that start with a random letter and then making them together into a very silly nonsense sentence about blue bees blowing blueberry bubbles
Crossword puzzles
Word searches
Snakes and ladders with words you have to read on the squares or you go back a space

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

Tell me, if Biden isn't a criminal kingpin in tight control of the entire government apparatus with the sole intent to weaken America so that they can finally take it over all for his personal benefit, why do I keep loudly insisting that he is?
Wild how Biden's ultimate evil crime family has the entire MSM and every government institution under its control so tight that Good Honest Americans can't even talk about these things, yet he's unable to stop even one lovely cartoonist from crowing about it. Talk about a gap in their plan, really didn't keep that message under wraps with Branco on the case!

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Nicola Jennings on a sinking feeling for Vladimir Putin – A Ukrainian military commander has said that Russian forces in Bakhmut have been pushed back by up to 2km in some areas"

Telegraph:

Eurovision Song Contest, being held in Liverpool this year.

Matt:

"Peer-on-peer action the order of the day at Justin Welby’s Lords cameo - The Archbishop of Canterbury took centre stage at a debate which saw Number 10’s proposals for the Illegal Migration Bill being torn apart"

Yesterday's Independent:

Independent:

Donald Trump found liable for sexual abuse in E Jean Carroll trial

Times:

Donald Trump faces new claims from women in his White House

Evening Standard:

Archbishop of Canterbury to condemn Illegal Migration Bill in Lords

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Crane hoists luxury car up 57 floors into $39 million penthouse in Melbourne (9News).

Rowe:

Wilcox:

Knight 1:

Treasurer Jim Chalmers with the relief and RBA governor Phil Lowe with the interest rates.

Knight 2:

The prediction is the surplus will only be for this year.

Lethbridge:

Leak, Son of Leak:

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Marty Two Bulls

Lisa Benson

Jeff Stahler

Matt Davies

Kevin "KAL" Kallaugher

Ann Telnaes

Darrin Bell

Randall Enos

Dave Whamond

Bill Bramhall

Drew Sheneman

Adam Zyglis

David Horsey

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

i'm the guy who put a mask on someone so they couldn't bite anyone, then put tusks on that mask

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
I take it all the imgur images are gone. Were people still uploading them without profiles? I'd only gotten partway in reposting.

edit: nvm, false alarm. Work on setting up the Kellies continues.

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 08:39 on May 12, 2023

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Kellies Nomination: Most Incomprehensible

I've been staring at this for a few minutes, and I have no clue what this is saying.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Skios posted:

Gary Varvel

Just wondering what the pipeline from undocumented immigrant to DNC voter is supposed to be?

The undocumented people will never be American citizens, and won't be able to vote. Immigrants on visas can become citizens after many many years, even for an academic who starts on a HB-1, it takes ~10 years before they can becom citizens. The children of undocumented immigrants will become citizens, but they won't be eligeble to vote until 4-5 election cycles later.

Here's an old thing with some cartoons

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: The News They Don't Want You To Hear

Ted Rall posted:

Media silos have come down to this: each party’s cable TV news network ignores stories that are inconvenient to their party, while amplifying those that are damaging to the opposition.

First Dog on the Moon: Everything seems so bleak all the time. Here are some good news stories!

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
Al Goodwyn

Andy Marlette

Chip Bok

Chris Britt

Gary Markstein

Gary Varvel

John Deering

Michael Ramirez

Steve Breen

Tom Stiglich

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

My favorite Biden, Nephew Biden

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Skios posted:

Andy Marlette

Actual lol

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Skios posted:

Al Goodwyn

Gotta love when libertarians whine about people being selfish.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

China Daily

11/5
US debt ceiling crisis by Cai Meng

12/5
Endangering the world by Fang Wenlin

Le Monde

11/5
by Chappatte from Switzerland

12/5
by Dilem from Algeria
Trump and Justice
"Ugh! She's too dressed!"

Charlie Hebdo

Elected Officials Threatened
"Total Support!"

Voted!
On Turkey's democracy.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

100YrsofAttitude posted:

China Daily

11/5
US debt ceiling crisis by Cai Meng

By using the power of the Debt, the US is going to bring the debt ceiling crashing down?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Endangering the world by Fang Wenlin

How's Lop Nur this time of year?

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Donald Trump staying on the campaign trail despite court verdict – The former president’s standing among supporters appears intact after he was ordered to pay E Jean Carroll $5m in her sexual abuse case"

Telegraph:

Capita says Russian cyber attack will cost £20m to clean up

Matt:

Get ready for two more years of surging prices, says Bank of England

Independent:

Climbdown on bonfire of EU laws sparks fury among Brexiteers

Times:

Penny Mordaunt took painkillers to help with coronation sword

Evening Standard:

UK economy stuck in first gear as GDP plunges in March; Two days of train strikes set to cause travel chaos across London and other parts of the UK

Stephen Collins:

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?

Cloud Potato posted:

Stephen Collins:

God drat the post apocalypse toons.

Am I doing it right?

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Yeah but that’s terminator not mad max.

Although terminator comics will likely be extremely well-worn ground by year’s end.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Twibbit posted:

God drat the post apocalypse toons.

Am I doing it right?

Collins does other bits but actually yeah this was pretty weak for him.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Each cartoonist is allowed one apocalypse cartoon, as a treat.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

Tell me, if Biden isn't a criminal kingpin in tight control of the entire government apparatus with the sole intent to weaken America so that they can finally take it over all for his personal benefit, why do I keep loudly insisting that he is?

Back during the spygate days, I was confused why Republicans did this whole "create a lore bible of insinuations and toothless accusations" thing, because I was assuming there was an actual attempted endgame and they would actually have formal accusations at some point. I didn't realize that poo poo like this is why they do it - create a mountain of bullshit conspiracies, string it a long with vague "any day now" sentiments, and you have the perfect outraged whataboutism. They're training their audience to Ultra Instinct-style deflect anything bad right-wingers do without even processing what caused their reaction in the first place. Who gives a gently caress about whoever this Santos guy is, it's all crashing down around Biden and the proof is coming out tomorrow, probably!!
there's SO MANY BIDEN CRIMES like the BRIBERY! and...the fact that we can't find evidence means the FBI IS COVERING UP the BRIBERY. and SO IS THE CIA covering up the BRIBERY. and THE DOJ IS COVERING UP the BRIBERY. also...have i mentioned THE BRIBERY and how SUSPICIOUS it is that we can't find any evidence? of the BRIBERY?

oh gently caress HUNTER'S LAPTOP!

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

JamesBont posted:

I've been staring at this for a few minutes, and I have no clue what this is saying.

It's about this:

https://www.businessinsider.com/supreme-court-elena-kagan-rejected-bagels-clarence-thomas-paid-vacations-2023-5

(without that context it is, indeed, incomprehensible)

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

JamesBont posted:

A story just got reported that Justice Kagan turned down a gift of lox and bagels for fear it would violate ethics around receiving gifts. At the same time, Justice Thomas was accepting all sorts of gifts from billionaire Harlan Crow including mortgage payments on his mother’s house, trips, tuition for family members, etc.

https://www.businessinsider.com/supreme-court-elena-kagan-rejected-bagels-clarence-thomas-paid-vacations-2023-5?amp

But yeah, if you didn’t see the specific article, there’s no way you’d have any clue what that was about.

Edit: fuuuuuuuuucccckkkkk yoooooooouuuuu idonotlikepeas how did you sneak in there

skeleton warrior fucked around with this message at 19:47 on May 12, 2023

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

skeleton warrior posted:

Edit: fuuuuuuuuucccckkkkk yoooooooouuuuu idonotlikepeas how did you sneak in there

You're going to have to get up earlier in the, uh, mid-afternoon to beat me.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Fierce debate flares as Greens stare down Labor push for vote on housing bill (Guardian). The Greens consider Labor's bill to be inadequate. Left to right: Senate Leader (Labor) Penny Wong, Greens housing spokesperson (in front) Max Chandler-Mather, ACT independent senator David Pocock, Tasmanian crossbench senator Jacqui Lambie, at the back Liberal Opposition Leader in the Senate Simon Birmingham.

Rowe:

Peter Dutton delivered the budget reply speech.

Knight:

Melbourne airport rail link project put on hold due to budget issues.

Leak, Son of Leak:

ACT top prosecutor Shane Drumgold admits he should have done more to correct reporting of Lisa Wilkinson's Logies speech (ABC).

Leunig:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Nature is good
Knowledge is bad
Mothers should stay at home
- a poem by a sex offender

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Technowolf posted:

Ah, yes, that bastion of evil, the ... *checks notes* ... Mayo Clinic?

They threatened to stop building poo poo in Minnesota in response to legislation demanding a higher nurse:patient ratio

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Wait, that's all? drat, seems like no big deal at all, then.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
The only people still using a phone as a phone are boomers

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Clay Bennett

Jeff Danziger

Lisa Benson

Matt Davies

Lee Judge

Mike Smith

Kirk Walters

John Branch

Jimmy Margulies

Ed Gamble

David M. Hitch

Dave Whamond

Drew Sheneman

Adam Zyglis

Dave Granlund

David Horsey

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

JamesBont posted:

Can we get a Kellies Nomination for Worst Post-Apocalyptic Cartoon? Because I'm so loving sick of this.

It's not post-apocalyptic. That's present day America.

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021
I just now figured out that Lester is great replacement theory. My brain isn't good at making the leap from "Mexicans will be the majority in America" to "and this is bad".

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

The Islamic Shock posted:

I just now figured out that Lester is great replacement theory. My brain isn't good at making the leap from "Mexicans will be the majority in America" to "and this is bad".

It's important to always keep in mind that Lester is a racist who beats his wife. Just gotta view everything he does through that lens.

Fake edit: Also, lol'ing at the memory of when he had his "wife" post on Reddit to exonerate him and say that actually it was good what he did because she was whacked out and not in control of herself.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Guardian:

"Henny Beaumont on a very rum crew – Justin Welby has taken issue with Conservative ministers over their ‘morally unacceptable’ illegal migration bill"

Matt:

'I don't watch Eurovision', says rail union boss inflicting strike chaos on fans

Independent:

UK economy grows slightly in first quarter but slumps unexpectedly in March; After Harry van der Weyden.

The i paper:

Times:

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

You say migrant crisis and food shortages, I say long live long pig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Five Year Plan
Feb 18, 2009

idonotlikepeas posted:

David M. Hitch

Why did he draw King Charles?