Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

more falafel please

forums poster

if you're willing and able to Do Crimes, the Star Wars despecialized editions are what you want

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

What if I don't want Star Wars?

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

more falafel please posted:

if you're willing and able to Do Crimes, the Star Wars despecialized editions are what you want

Thanks. I did not know about this project.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Escape From Noise posted:

What if I don't want Star Wars?

Don't worry there are other crimes you can do:

-litter (don't do this one)
-spitting chaw
-skateboard trick
-kickin' cans
-etc

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

B33rChiller

My two younger bros are 4 and 5 years younger than me, so I didn't really spend much time of my choosing with them as a kid.
But those 2 could not stop fighting and bickering over every single little thing. To this day, putting them in the same room will put even the worst politics poster to shame with their petty slapfights.

I never really had much of a beef with either one, but I refuse to hang around if they are both going to be present at the same time.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
The lead singer of The Offspring finally finished his PhD in Molecular Biology from USC.

Crazy how he always wanted to do that, but said that being in a rock band paid his bills better so he focused on that instead.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
a small choc chip muffin collided with my mouth and was destroyed. a second muffin has been spotted approaching the mouth

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Kacie and I ate two blueberry muffins in the car in the rain this morning. Muffins are good.

B33rChiller

Muffin muffin, muffin around :toot:

Dr. Honked posted:

B33rChiller

The cats seem to enjoy snuggling up to the fish tubs. Nice and warm. Mmmmmmmm

Dr. Honked posted:

cruft

rear end-penny posted:

cruft, you're married I really don't think it's appropriate to be giving anyone your personal tip without your spouses endorsement :pervert:

e: oh!

ee: sorry once that joke got in my brain I couldn't not post it

:dadjoke:

more falafel please

forums poster

Viginti Septem posted:

The lead singer of The Offspring finally finished his PhD in Molecular Biology from USC.

Crazy how he always wanted to do that, but said that being in a rock band paid his bills better so he focused on that instead.

what a nerd. what is he, some kinda poindexter?

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

B33rChiller

Greg Graffin, the lead singer of Bad Religion is a real brainiac too.
From Wikipedia

In 2011 the new type species Qiliania graffini of an extinct bird from the lower Cretaceous was named after Graffin "for his contributions to evolutionary biology, his public out-reach through music, and his inspiration to young scientists around the world".

Dr. Honked posted:

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i swerved to avoid the second muffin at the last second, and i went to the harbour and got some fries with spicy garlic mayo

B33rChiller

Ha! A Dutch fry shack on the docks. That's great.

Dr. Honked posted:

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Literally, yes lol 😂

Finger Prince

He's so white and nerdy, really really white and nerdy.

sb hermit

B33rChiller posted:

Ha! A Dutch fry shack on the docks. That's great.

I should drop by the harbor sometime. Maybe get some fresh fish for once.

B33rChiller

Oh, Eurovision song contest is on live right now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=live?IsJVZ1MGjDc

Dr. Honked posted:

Goons Are Gifts

Check out this Comfy McComfortsten over here having a time of whatever adjective having quality

B33rChiller

Feathorbs

Dr. Honked posted:

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

B33rChiller posted:

Oh, Eurovision song contest is on live right now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=live?IsJVZ1MGjDc

more like european BONG contest *hits bong europeanly*

Goons Are Gifts

Hit it the tune of Freude schöner Götterfunken :okpos:

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Viginti Septem posted:

Literally, yes lol 😂

hell now i need to listen to Americana

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Charles Bukowski

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

I've been listening to the horus heresy audiobooks since last October or so, I'm on like #30, they just go on and on and its great. That's more than 1 a week, pretty cool if it counts as reading. I think I should find some other stories though, I'm getting bored of just the imperium and chaos.

Thank you Saoshyant for the lovely signature.

Saoshyant

The only WH40K novel I've ever read is Brutal Kunnin', where two different groups of orks are having a competition invading a planet under Mechanicus control, and there's also a Chaos guy down there in secret causing havoc too. A whole mess going on and mostly focusing on the only fun peeps in the WH40K, the greenskins, A++

At one point there's a mech on mech battle and a scrappy Nob just decides to jump inside the giantass robot with a bike in the most cartoony way possible, but it works because this fellow's friends believe it will work.

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 22:05 on May 11, 2023

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

B33rChiller

just dropped some pics in the GBS pets thread. Figure I might want to share here too
Have some critters

B33rChiller posted:

Beautiful fluff on that orange kitty
Here's my critters

http://i.imgur.com/aopetXb.mp4

Dr. Honked posted:

Charles Bukowski

Saoshyant posted:

The only WH40K novel I've ever read is Brutal Kunnin', where two different groups of orks are having a competition invading a planet under Mechanicus control, and there's also a Chaos guy down there in secret causing havoc too. A whole mess going on and mostly focusing on the only fun peeps in the WH40K, the greenskins, A++

At one point there's a mech on mech battle and a scrappy Nob just decides to jump inside the giantass robot with a bike in the most cartoony way possible, but it works because this fellow's friends believe it will work.

That sounds badass and I will listen to it. Besides the official releases, I've been listening to a fellow called A Border Prince that does readings and oral presentations in character(s) and he's quite excellent.

B33rChiller

I read a blood wolves novel a long time ago. was alright I guess.
Some of the warhammer videogames are pretty good, but I've been listening to a lot of https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLl6BRvEJ-auZ5aYPHj1B3pKJ_pLjg9qNU in the background, to learn the batshit lore of 40k. Pretty good stuff.

Dr. Honked posted:

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Saoshyant posted:

Brutal Kunnin'

If you like that one you'll also like Engine of Mork and Evil Sun Rising

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Saoshyant

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

If you like that one you'll also like Engine of Mork and Evil Sun Rising

Well now, I guess I know what I'll be readin next. Dankon

Ass-penny

cruft did you want me to come to your gala thing and "accidentally" spill drinks on your saboteurs? I could go for a bloody Mary

Charles Bukowski

B33rChiller posted:

I read a blood wolves novel a long time ago. was alright I guess.
Some of the warhammer videogames are pretty good, but I've been listening to a lot of https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLl6BRvEJ-auZ5aYPHj1B3pKJ_pLjg9qNU in the background, to learn the batshit lore of 40k. Pretty good stuff.

Yeah that fellow is another good one, but his videos are more.. Sinister? Like in a hilariously grim dark sci fi fantasy, he makes it more depressing enough that I'll need a break. His real hosed up stuff should have pop up video of the authors that horror wanked it into existence so we can avoid their novels. More Abnett, Haley, ADB, etc, and less dudes that generate content for luetin09 XD

e: is there a blood wolves? blood angels, space wolves, luna wolves from the og legions. I do like the new stuff for being about different legions than the originals which i know far too much about now.

Finger Prince

You know, there's a difference in the fantasy of sitting in a sub-dappled park, surrounded by wildflowers, leaned up against a tree, posting in byob, and the reality. I've got a root jammed halfway up my rear end and this bark is rough as hell.

Finger Prince

Oh, actually I just shifted over a few inches and this is perfect.

cruft

rear end-penny posted:

cruft did you want me to come to your gala thing and "accidentally" spill drinks on your saboteurs? I could go for a bloody Mary

Yeah, what a wild ride.

After talking to everyone I am now back to the same position I was at the beginning of the week, with the exception of having 1 staff member and their manager having launched a failed mutiny.

Not sure what to do about that.

If you think you can make it to 3rd Ave and 11th St I will buy you a beverage. You'll have to put up with soggy shoes, though. I'll PM you contact info.

Manifisto

Viginti Septem posted:

that is a neat fact. thank you for sharing!

ty nesamdoom!

B33rChiller

Charles Bukowski posted:

Yeah that fellow is another good one, but his videos are more.. Sinister? Like in a hilariously grim dark sci fi fantasy, he makes it more depressing enough that I'll need a break. His real hosed up stuff should have pop up video of the authors that horror wanked it into existence so we can avoid their novels. More Abnett, Haley, ADB, etc, and less dudes that generate content for luetin09 XD

e: is there a blood wolves? blood angels, space wolves, luna wolves from the og legions. I do like the new stuff for being about different legions than the originals which i know far too much about now.
Sure, space wolves. Let's go with that one
I liked Dan Abnett's cosmic marvel comics. He can write space operas reL gud

Dr. Honked posted:

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Honey, I Shrunk the Camera

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaChurl

I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing.
Got the weather guy up on the TV, but the tornado is a good ten miles away so I can just chill and snuggle with a dog and post in the yob

Stay safe, everyone!