Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

mdemone posted:

she's head of global advertising for NBCU, she had gently caress you money a decade ago

ugh high score chasing 🙄

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

mdemone posted:

she's head of global advertising for NBCU, she had gently caress you money a decade ago

Nistorically Black Colleges and Universities

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

bigstupidjellyfish posted:

congratulations elizabeth holmes

and they say there are no second acts in American life...

FizFashizzle posted:

What was this song again

it's from a movie called Baraka but i first encountered it in Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p83IbLrU50&t=3059s

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
cool rear end tweets

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
what the gently caress is wrong with these people
https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/status/1656753707155877908

Martian
May 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

What was this song again

Mary had a little lamb

https://youtu.be/Lva8L-J8x04

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

uber_stoat posted:

and they say there are no second acts in American life...

it's from a movie called Baraka but i first encountered it in Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p83IbLrU50&t=3059s

it’s an excerpt from a japanese butoh performance iirc. baraka was rad, shame the sequels didn’t measure up to the same level of quality but they were still pretty good theatrical experiences

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
mfs up in this thread lying saying they're going to leave twitter for mastodon 2 when they post tweet after tweet in this thread playing into elons hands

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
there will not be a next ceo in 6 weeks

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer
im on the android app anf dont grt tweet embeds, eat poo poo elon

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Consummate Professional posted:

Source?

Euphoriaphone
Aug 10, 2006

somewhat serious guess (assuming it's not just him in a wig): the bluesky ceo, and also twitter buys out bluesky

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Schmoe Cwead posted:

nfl pussy is so good it gives u brain damage

What is nfl pussy? Not for losers?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
No Fucks League

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

If it’s Marissa Mayer I hope she takes time to read a children’s book to her employees, it will really boost morale

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:
it’s definitely Laura loomer it has to be

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Grey Fox posted:

the future mother of some more of his kids

It’s 100% this. He found someone willing to carry his babies like the other women who work for him that he’s impregnated. And like the others, he will never physically touch her because she doesn’t look like a child.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

This also wouldn’t be surprising at all. Theranos and Neuralink were cut from the same cloth of sham science that Elon buys into.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Saltpowered posted:

It’s 100% this. He found someone willing to carry his babies like the other women who work for him that he’s impregnated. And like the others, he will never physically touch her because she doesn’t look like a child.

Weird post op

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Groimes...

craptown
Oct 7, 2001

Consummate Professional posted:

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

kinda feels like a glass cliff situation. whoever the CEO is is just the fall person for when twitter’s death spiral enters its final stage. this is so Elon can preserve his myth in the eyes of his cultists by blaming his successor for twitter’s demise

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
elon's going to do something wacky like change his twitter name to shelon and say he's trans to own the libs

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

kinda feels like a glass cliff situation. whoever the CEO is is just the fall person for when twitter’s death spiral enters its final stage. this is so Elon can preserve his myth in the eyes of his cultists by blaming his successor for twitter’s demise

Musk would probably try to make an X stock IPO happen, watch it fall the moment it goes public, then jump back in the CEO seat to boost it for one week before it falls down again.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
why did tesla stock go up so much after he announced this

do people think that having musk pay more attention to a company is a good thing

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Yeah he's going to start talking all kinds of poo poo publicly a week or two after she takes over

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
is there a more unqualified CTO in America

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

love to forgo at least $25 million

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
elon can afford to pay 25

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
he's gonna get paid in free twitter blue

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
ghislane would be a good new ceo because she ran one of the biggest Reddit accounts

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer
He absolutely does not have a CEO lined up but is specifically referring to "her" to try and convince people it's real and fend off criticism while he tries to find an actual person to occupy the slot.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

He absolutely does not have a CEO lined up but is specifically referring to "her" to try and convince people it's real and fend off criticism while he tries to find an actual person to occupy the slot.

cope

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

is Elon going to hire Tay

RFC
Nov 3, 2002
Will the CEO be paid in horses?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
he could be hiring anyone it could even be you

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

musk is basically a combination of greg and tim

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

moist turtleneck posted:

Fuckin lol at the charlatan being cto

So much of what he does is obviously a mediocre or dumb person trying to pretend as hard as they can to seem smart.

Like taking both positions on climate change.

Or going "hmm, chess is too simple for my intellect"

Or spitting out buzzwords that mean nothing to people who actually understand the tech.

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer
Maybe it's the lovely chatgpt clone he's been working on. Or a robot!

At this point if he told me the sun was going to rise tomorrow I'd be all "oh no we're hosed," it's got to be something stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Nuclear tipped R-7 Semyorka do the needful pls