Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

CODChimera posted:

i thought the counter offensive had started due to all the new posts

It was the posting counteroffensive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Cuttlefush posted:

chain probe thorn please

justice for fly molo

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I blinked and missed the counter offensive

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

yellowcar posted:

oh they were an anime mod that's even more pathetic lol

he won the ik contest so hes not a real mod just a temp ik until the end of may

supersnowman
Oct 3, 2012

yellowcar posted:

chain probe him to make up for your mistake

1 probe per obvious bad faith post.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

i am just going to probe them until the ik safety timer or whatever runs out, or i get lazy. whatever. peace

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

yellowcar posted:

chain probe him to make up for your mistake

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

crepeface posted:

justice for fly molo

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.

1stGear posted:

Ukraine is reporting they shaved off a little more territory north of Bakhmut, but nothing much else going on.

there’s the Storm Shadow announcement. some people are absolutely giddy bout them.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

1stGear posted:

Ukraine is reporting they shaved off a little more territory north of Bakhmut, but nothing much else going on.

Our massive tank and human wave death or glory suicide assault has successfully secured a concrete public toilet block near a bus stop.

Now we just need to wait for the bus to turn up and buy tickets for Moscow. Oh, did anyone bring change?

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

crepeface posted:

lol why did an anime mod come in here to meltdown
In case you missed it America has deployed Imagine Dragons to the frontline.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
https://t.me/rybar/46929

quote:

Battle for Bakhmut
situation by the end of May 11, 2023

According to the statements of the military correspondents of PMC "Wagner" and Yevgeny Prigozhin, the Armed Forces of Ukraine hit the flanks of the Russian group of troops in the Bakhmut direction. These sectors were handed over to regular troops by Wagner detachments due to a decrease in the number of assault detachments and the concentration of the "orchestra" on urban battles in Bakhmut itself.

▪️According to reports from the field, the enemy managed to push through the defense of the Russian Armed Forces in the vicinity of Kleshcheevka and Bogdanovka. The loss of positions near Bogdanovka is indirectly confirmed by the evening report of the Russian Defense Ministry, which speaks of hostilities "in the direction" of Malo-Ilyinovka. For convenience, we have shown the distance from the settlement of Malo-Ilyinovka to the front line, according to the Wagner PMC.

▪️During the fighting in Kleshcheevka, several strongholds were lost, the "fire brigades" from the "orchestra" managed to stop the advance of the enemy.

▪️The zone of control of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the western quarters of Bakhmut has shrunk by another 220 meters: fighting is taking place in one of the three main fortified areas of the enemy, in the "Nest". All three fortified areas are mapped.

🔻In general, local collapses of the front and a powerful media campaign organized by Prigozhin against the Russian Ministry of Defense will most likely have to be reacted to. Perhaps in the coming days we will see the activation of the actions of the RF Armed Forces in the Bakhmut direction.

Old news for the thread, but Rybar is reporting on the Ukrainian counterattacks that have pushed back the Russian Army units holding the flanks near Bakhmut.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Regarde Aduck posted:

i was mad and i'm not afraid to admit it

libs make me mad because they flip from this all being a game to screaming about genocide the next minute, they're fake as gently caress and i hate them. I'm really mad!

Sorry your mad about hating democratic free people stand up for themselves against tyranny. :shrug:

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
I thought Bakhmut wasn't important anymore after Ukraine lost it?

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Deadly Ham Sandwich posted:

Like cats fighting over a paper bag, it's not the importance per se, it's that the other one has it.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Regarde Aduck posted:

i was mad and i'm not afraid to admit it

libs make me mad because they flip from this all being a game to screaming about genocide the next minute, they're fake as gently caress and i hate them. I'm really mad!

It's hard not to get mad because it really is all just a game to them, they cannot conceptualise it as actual people being maimed and killed because they think entirely in terms of symbols and teams and other abstract nonsense, as if reality runs on debatelord bullshit. Just gotta try to be zen.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

imo try not to get mad at people just posting stuff even if they are posting bad stuff it isnt that big of a deal usually

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Deadly Ham Sandwich posted:

Symbolic victories are all that matter.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

how much longer will bakhmut take? 2-3 weeks?

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

goddamn 10000 ticket server rear end battle

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

Whatever happens, you are mad, at a post, and I am not.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

speng31b posted:

hit 100. hell yes brother.

dudes rock

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

CODChimera posted:

how much longer will bakhmut take? 2-3 weeks?

2-3 aeons.

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

I see GBS came in here with their superior 3D, cube-based posts versus CSPAM's outdated 2D strategy

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

speng31b posted:

imo try not to get mad at people just posting stuff even if they are posting bad stuff it isnt that big of a deal usually

it's not even that, they're just dumb and boring

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Freezer posted:

there’s the Storm Shadow announcement. some people are absolutely giddy bout them.

oh sick, i loved him him gi joe

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

every post is a beautiful gift

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

https://twitter.com/elizifferblatt/status/1656727171505725441

its happening

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

let it happen!

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
its like washington crossing the delaware!! :allears:

except this time, they are under the watchful eye of russian artillery spotting drones

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

surely, this time the russian army will be competent

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Delta-Wye posted:

its like washington crossing the delaware!! :allears:

except this time, they are under the watchful eye of russian artillery spotting drones

Good thing they ran out of shells, rockets and shovels months ago.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I don't know how any advance without good artillery or air support against someone who has both is supposed to do anything other than provide farmer Ivan some bags of blood & bone fertiliser for his vegetable garden.

Must be why I'm not in charge. I lack the grand vision to capture the strategic genius.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

DancingShade posted:

at this point wagner is down to *checks notes* an actual orchestra. good luck!

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

R. Mute posted:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
12 inflatable zodiacs full of nato-trained commandos were turned away from the beach head and repelled thanks to the thunderous din of a battalion of tubas playing a john philip sousa march

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Whether Russia is competent or not is irrelevant. We'll report them as Keystone cops military and just let people's imaginations fill in the gaps. No information counter to the narrative will be permitted.

I'm other words victory will be claimed regardless of outcome.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

R. Mute posted:

are they incompetent or are ukraine really just actual super soldiers?

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

DancingShade posted:

a russian soldier wedged between a mountain of unfired artillery shells, rockets and shovels, incapable of moving an inch, as valiant ukrainians sprint past them wielding nothing but sharpened sticks: blyat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Jesus, an amphibious landing? They could get slaughtered