Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
oh no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
4th time they did that loving poo poo in the playoffs lol. I don't think they did it once during the season .

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Not like this

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Awful play by Tatar there to go back to a tired D with no time and space

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

:suspense:

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

too bad canes pp sucks

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Lol, got an Entourage screen on my screen that is casting the stars game. I know TruTV needs more than just impractical jokers to stay afloat but drat, that show was dated as soon as it ended.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

:siren: gently caress off devils! :newlol:

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Schmid looks really good. Goddamn is Lindy a moron for going away from him.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
On a loving delay call.

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005
Ugh. Terrible way to end it. Well played by Carolina though.

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

that's a game they should have won. oh well

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

WELP clearly im on a delay but that goal wasn’t on Schmid.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
lol the one whalers jersey in the sea of red

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

mcmagic posted:

Do we really need old washed up Rangers losers commenting on devils game?

Well you won’t have to worry about that anymore this season buddy

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanes :siren:

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Time for the Devils to go back to hell (new jersey)

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Woof

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Let it be known I am and always have been a massive Carolina hockey hurricanes fan

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

oh nice

yes confirmed goalie mask has a dinosaur

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
On the worst penalty, what a poo poo way to go out

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Devils no showed 2 games this series. can't win that kind of series. This was still a great season.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: NORTH CAR'LINAAAAAAAA :siren:

The worst penalty still sucks, though.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Not really Siegenthauler's fault imo. That Devils forward made a terrible decision playing that back to him there. He had no play when he got the puck except to do what he did.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Crying Siegenthaler will help me forget the pain of crying Mitch.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Very Carolina way to win. That series vs Florida is gonna be brutal

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

welp, good season - need to rejig it to go deeper but there's a lot to work with. Carolina always seemed a step ahead

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

mcmagic posted:

Do we really need old washed up Rangers losers commenting on devils game?

Oh yeah baby, thats the stuff.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Ginette Reno posted:

Not really Siegenthauler's fault imo. That Devils forward made a terrible decision playing that back to him there. He had no play when he got the puck except to do what he did.

Lol you could always do literally anything else

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
gonna make a call right here. the hurricanes must be destroyed or every loser team will emulate their personnel decisions and play style and hockey will suck again.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Lol you could always do literally anything else

Bad luck that it went out of play but he's never in that position if that forward doesn't put him in such a bad spot. Was no reason to play that back there.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Again, Ruff shot himself in the foot badly by going away from Schmid. Kid is a good goalie and he shouldn’t have been put in this position to try to clean up Vitek’s mess.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
TNT cut away before the storm surge. :(

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Incredible season. Wish they showed a little better this series given who Carolina was missing though.

Not sure I can remotely pull for a Brindamour coached team or any of the various homophobes on Carolina and Florida but it would be funny to see them beat Edmonton

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

happy for Fast :unsmith:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Spring Break My Heart posted:

gonna make a call right here. the hurricanes must be destroyed or every loser team will emulate their personnel decisions and play style and hockey will suck again.

Yeah Carolina low key plays the most dreadful brand of hockey. It's shots from everywhere and dump ins. Terrible to watch.

I respect the commitment to it because it is the best way to play hockey but good grief is it boring.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Spring Break My Heart posted:

the canes really are a boring unfun to watch system team.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Go Cats for comedy and nothing else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Matt Zerella posted:

Go Cats for comedy and nothing else.

The Leafs coming all the way back from 0-3 and then getting hopelessly grinded to death by Carolina would be kinda funny too