Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k

Salvor_Hardin posted:

lol announcer said they are "smokin that philidelphia pack tonight" someone take away his internet connection

lmao, mark jones the goat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

is mark jackson commentating this game? lmao

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
13 god drat points in the 4th lmao

Spoke Lee
Dec 31, 2004

chairizard lol
Anyone ever see someone re-shoot fts after the game has resumed?

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Spoke Lee posted:

Anyone ever see someone re-shoot fts after the game has resumed?

I was convinced my stream messed up

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

wat da hell wus donovan mitchell doin in philadelphia

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007

de curry GOAT posted:

wat da hell wus donovan mitchell doin in philadelphia

Can these guys claim any expenses as a work trip? scouting the opposition?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i am ready to watch the slowest man on the face of the earth gradually lumber the suns into the toilet!!!!!!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

hubie brown owns

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
No unmute zone tonight

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

R.D. Mangles posted:

hubie brown owns

Dave Pasch though.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
lets go nugs

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Ladies and She-Hulks can't resist Murdock's Big Hallway Energy
This was the most fortitude the C's have shown in a long time. Tatum channeled those Paul Pierce 20pt-playoff-4th-quarter-comeback trances.
But no matter what happens in Game 7 the Sixers are way better than my dumb rear end thought.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

nothing is better for me to hear in a playoff game is "all their points scored by cam payne"

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it would be kind of funny if this went to game 7 because ayton was completely outplayed by jock landale

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
The Landale game.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

R.D. Mangles posted:

i am ready to watch the slowest man on the face of the earth gradually lumber the suns into the toilet!!!!!!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

why do giant australian guys decide to get postapoacalyptic henchman haircuts

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

R.D. Mangles posted:

why do giant australian guys decide to get postapoacalyptic henchman haircuts

have you been to australia?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

toggle posted:

have you been to australia?

yes

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

R.D. Mangles posted:

hubie brown owns

you know when you're a kid you hate Hubbie Brown, you think, "who is this old man and why is he spend so much time talking about blocks and charges, but then you grow up, you work a job, you watch the seasons pass year and year and then you realize one day that you actually love Hubbie Brown.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Did they just play the sound windows makes when you plug something in, after those made free throws?

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010
They said on the commentary that the Nuggets are yet to win a game in Arizona. They've lost all of their regular season games and play off games in AZ.

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Ladies and She-Hulks can't resist Murdock's Big Hallway Energy

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Did they just play the sound windows makes when you plug something in, after those made free throws?

This is why I am slightly favoring the Nuggets (but tonight an Aytonless victory for the Suns is the funniest outcome)

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

it's the in hairstyle fashion here at the moment. jock carries a little bit of home, but on his head

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

toggle posted:

it's the in hairstyle fashion here at the moment. jock carries a little bit of home, but on his head

drat u in australia? im sorry

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Suns are hanging in without booker or durant doing anything crazy thus far, good sign for them imo

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

verbal enema posted:

drat u in australia? im sorry

at least the hairstyles own

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
If KCP scores 25 this game Denver moves on.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Jokic is a rather large man

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

jokic will go down as the greatest oaf in the history of the Association

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lmao get hosed suns

R.D. Mangles posted:

leading the league in bowler hats over replacement

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

PupsOfWar posted:

Suns are hanging in without booker or durant doing anything crazy thus far, good sign for them imo

well nevrmind

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"

R.D. Mangles posted:

Agreed

Also holy macaroni 17-0 run

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
A 44 point quarter with 3 made 3s.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Suns are repeating what they did last year :(

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
nuggets have 26 paint points already holy poo poo

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Thibs coaching the nuggets

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Jesus, it really seems that NBA coach is a legit OSHA concern for gravel voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Ayton smiling lol