Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
but Tesla have high temp Li fires too , just bulking up is going for speed change damage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

NeurosisHead posted:

He's evolving along the lines of that "what if humans evolved to survive car crashes" render, appropriately enough

More like Senator Kelly in X-Men

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I'm too cool to be extinct.

As lovely as Errol Musk is as a person, I at least appreciate that he doesn’t give a gently caress and does whatever he can to ruin his son’s reputation.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

PhazonLink posted:

but Tesla have high temp Li fires too , just bulking up is going for speed change damage?

High-temp Li fires to relax and do homework to

Also how the gently caress does Chowder not rhyme with Louder, answer me you creep :mad:

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Really disappointed that the thread title wasn’t a direct quote from Elon Musk, just renouncing his life and going to be a hermit

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Is that really Musk's "AI" or just some other dipshits using his name?

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

The Awesomesaurus posted:

As lovely as Errol Musk is as a person, I at least appreciate that he doesn’t give a gently caress and does whatever he can to ruin his son’s reputation.

uhh you do not gotta hand it to the groomer. he had sex with someone who looked to him as her father figure since he got married to her mom when she was 4. poo poo's seriously hosed up

Strong Sauce fucked around with this message at 07:30 on May 12, 2023

Slam Pajamas
May 21, 2007
ALL TEXT TITLE ALL-STARS
"I can't do this" reads like the AI is asking for a divorce.

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

grittyreboot posted:

I finished the first season but quit when I learned it got cancelled before it could conclude the story. They killed it for Rings Of Power of all things.

Amazon picked it up and they finished the story. Technically there's more books but they'd almost have to be a new series to work.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
was the expanse the one with the incel detective trying to track down a missing lady?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Robo Reagan posted:

was the expanse the one with the incel detective trying to track down a missing lady?

The detective was played by Tom Jane I dunno how he could possibly be incel because he can get it

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

gschmidl posted:

Is that really Musk's "AI" or just some other dipshits using his name?

It is another dipshit, I think

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

my god. it's full of posts
https://twitter.com/NuritBaytch/status/1656711975848624153

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Not only that, she's seemingly nowhere near as terminally online as he is so people won't even be able to troll her into committing self-defeating own goals like they've managed to goad Musk into doing on a near weekly basis since he walked in the doors with that that loving sink like a failed prop comic.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Amazing, thank you

New thread title is awesome, and we need to work "moon face" into our regular vernacular immediately.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Jelly posted:

Amazing, thank you

New thread title is awesome, and we need to work "moon face" into our regular vernacular immediately.

Twitter: the Koboernicus Crater.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

spontaneously remembered that elon musk promised that all future twitter decisions would first be proposed via poll

lol

Mynameismud
Jul 12, 2009
Tesla still a clown car

https://twitter.com/fly4dat/status/1656626601969197062

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

TBF if you (as Bellingcat) ID a fascist spy, SA mods also ban you for doxxing a revolutionary freedom fighter lmao

Halisnacks
Jul 18, 2009

Barudak posted:

This is a huge jump for her, and it aligns with her political values. Getting the CEO title as an advertising person is not particularly easy.

“I’m the CEO of a tech company! What’s that? No, I don’t have authority over the tech or product decisions. Do I have an effective veto over those decisions though? Well, yeah, but only if the guy who initially made them doesn’t then use his other position to override my veto.”

Possibly the most neutered “CEO” position I can think of. She is going to run the sales team, corporate functions, and be a public spokesperson/scapegoat. Those teams have already been completely decimated.

It is still a jump for her, but she’s getting the title without the remit and influence.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Halisnacks posted:

It is still a jump for her, but she’s getting the title without the remit and influence.

You can only fail up at that level, even if it goes sideways she'll walk away with a boatload of money and "experience" that guarantees CEO or board positions for life.

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

my god. it's full of posts

Strategic Tea posted:

TBF if you (as Bellingcat) ID a fascist spy, SA mods also ban you for doxxing a revolutionary freedom fighter lmao

Okay but real talk are you even a spy if the people you're spying for are racist fourteen year olds on a minecraft discord

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1656943387134820354

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

You can only fail up at that level, even if it goes sideways she'll walk away with a boatload of money and "experience" that guarantees CEO or board positions for life.

It’s absolutely this. Anyone who would turn down this job because it would mean a few months of misery working under Elon Musk is a moron. This woman is going to be set for life unless she is colossally stupid. And even then, she’ll probably still have money thrown at her for doing gently caress all.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

nine-gear crow posted:

Not only that, she's seemingly nowhere near as terminally online as he is so people won't even be able to troll her into committing self-defeating own goals like they've managed to goad Musk into doing on a near weekly basis since he walked in the doors with that that loving sink like a failed prop comic.

actually, it was incredibly funny just for different reasons

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I heard Teslas explode in a ball of fire, killing all the passengers burning alive. I don't know if is true, is something I heard.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Tei posted:

I heard Teslas explode in a ball of fire, killing all the passengers burning alive. I don't know if is true, is something I heard.

"I can do this"
-Elon

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
How can so many people fall for a clear pump and dump scammer service and think it’s actually Musk’s AI?

I mean, his AI won’t be much better but it will have 50% less cryptocoinshit and he will constantly talk about it on twitter

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol I bet that app at least installed a miner on y'all's phones

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

wtf

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Arthritis probably

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

it's no hot dog fingers

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Trying to hide a middle fi get and forgot where the camera was.

My grandpa would do this to flip off kids in public. Just slam a half crooked middle finger so he could deny it but also do it behind his other hand which removed any doubt. Tended to look just like that if he was sitting at the time.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
"The only thing left is to 1488"
-Errol Musk

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Alan Smithee posted:

"The only thing left is to 1488 bang mi stepdawta"
-Errol Musk

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
"when this thing gets to 1488, you're gonna see some serious poo poo!" -- elon musk, cranking up the x.com apartheid generator

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

nine-gear crow posted:

You can still Elon. He's not going anywhere. Hell, it'll even be funnier because people will troll Elon, he'll scream at her to fix Twitter and make it profitable, and after a month of sleeping on the office floor he'll unceremoniously dump her and call her a loser publically.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
https://twitter.com/steinkobbe/status/1656948610376802304

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

You're a fucking cocksucker, Jonathan
Someone needs to do one of those button memes with one button being "piece of poo poo just like us" and the other "maybe in league with the Jews"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol watch the blue checks throw such a shitfit that he reverses course and fucks her over before she even has her first day