Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

happy days :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Beasley getting up these heaters during the last two garbage times, maybe it will carry over.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

I have always been a huge Nuggets fan. One of the biggest.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

yea ok posted:

do you think kerr is playing poole in the garbage time minutes as an insult

yes, those minutes deserve better

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Three Bulls legends closing it out against the Warriors. You're welcome LA

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

xbilkis posted:

Three Bulls legends closing it out against the Warriors. You're welcome LA

Thank you.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Vox Nihili posted:

I have always been a huge Nuggets fan. One of the biggest.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

temple posted:

my prayer is that gsw is unceremoniously defeated prior to the wcf. but definitely before the finals. amen.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Draymond smiling ear to ear LMAO

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Congrats to the Lakers. Warriors couldn't shoot well enough to make up for the lake of size.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Basketball owns

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
loving lebron encouraging the guy he forced out of town for kevin love

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
It will never not be funny to me that Draymond is a LeBron super fan even in games he crushes them

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Whats the lowest tier of player you can be and still reasonably expect to get a post-game hug from LeBron? Like, does Moody get one if he went up for it? Lamb?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Whats the lowest tier of player you can be and still reasonably expect to get a post-game hug from LeBron? Like, does Moody get one if he went up for it? Lamb?

in an elimination playoff game? steph curry

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Steph and…Donte Divincenzo were the only Warriors who even reached double digit points :staredog:

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

de curry GOAT posted:

Draymond smiling ear to ear LMAO

i mean it's tough to hate this outcome even as someone who loves curry like i do. it's da GOAT and they just stuffed GSW offense, it's a wrap.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

chris paul

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

was a fun series

who would think this team would be in a conference finals? incredible trade, gotta love it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my post was the lowest tier guy who can etc

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Ghost Dog posted:

Nah, Wiggins got one. Vando got one from Curry.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Ghost Dog posted:

aw cmon dont do my boy like that

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Digging the Tusk

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

xbilkis posted:

Draymond on his podcast postgame: "I just wanted to take a seat on the bench so I could step back and watch greatness. The GOAT bringing an end to the greatest dynasty of the modern era of basketball — it doesn't get more beautiful than that. We've got to appreciate it for what it is."

temple
Jul 29, 2006

never go full corgi

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
Very possible we get the exact same Top 4 as the bubble. Hopefully same outcome too.

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

automatic gun for fast, continuous firing
AD being rushed to a local japanese restaurant, so they can cook him chankonabe for a week and bulk him up to face the danube river barge.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

No NBA on TNT crew, so sad

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Toxic Mental posted:

they should just have those guys on espn cause this post game poo poo is Straight rear end

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

Digging the Tusk

First time I ever heard that was at a Lakers game.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Rick posted:

First time I ever heard that was at a Lakers game.

It's a USC thing because the marching band is in the song but I didn't know the lakers did it too

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

It's a USC thing because the marching band is in the song but I didn't know the lakers did it too

The Lakers don't use the same band every night so I can't say for sure it was this tonight but they do often use the USC band.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

xbilkis posted:

Draymond on his podcast postgame: "I just wanted to take a seat on the bench so I could step back and watch greatness. The GOAT bringing an end to the greatest dynasty of the modern era of basketball — it doesn't get more beautiful than that. We've got to appreciate it for what it is."
Lol

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Ghost Dog posted:

they should just have those guys on espn cause this post game poo poo is Straight rear end

Almost as rear end as the in game poo poo they serve up

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Toxic Mental posted:

I think having non-players is the issue.

I don't want HOT TAKES and PANIC YELLING on halftime stuff. That stuff has a place for some, but mid-afternoon when no games are on.

Give me ex-players who know what the gently caress they are talking about, and also have some personality.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Gonna barf

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
Can we organize gambling on which player is going to do absolutely nothing this game or is that illegal

I am so drat hyped for this game to be a disaster please don’t let me down boys.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Pregame makes me want to go back to bed.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Top o' the morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MntoJKa3M9U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Lets fuckin go