Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Xaris posted:

finally caught up to the Trueanon war episode. it was good. welcome Liz to Team Tankie :twisted:

for real though the insane jingoistic gaslighting foreverwar=good by the western lib sphere was always the really insane part of this reddit rear end war going back over 14 months now. yet calling that out always meant being a tankie horse cum putler w/e because everyones loving brains are putrefied into mush

fully delitized and loving it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
Xaris is right

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

crepeface posted:

Xaris is right

The general premise is right but what he posted reads as too terminally online and I don't want to see a pretty good poster go down that rabbit hole.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
tankie horse cum putler is perfectly decipherable if you've ever seen epic GBS posts about tankie pamps, but I understand if you wouldn't want to waste your time with that

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
I'm glad the cum warriors got euthanized because I realized there's no reason to keep so much knowledge about random pundit freaks in my brain, there's sunsets and living to enjoy

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Brother

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > C-SPAM > [Podcasts] everyones loving brains are putrefied into mush

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

I'm glad the cum warriors got euthanized because I realized there's no reason to keep so much knowledge about random pundit freaks in my brain, there's sunsets and living to enjoy

mission accomplished

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

AnimeIsTrash posted:

The general premise is right but what he posted reads as too terminally online and I don't want to see a pretty good poster go down that rabbit hole.

Correct but also lol doctor heal thyself

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

tokin opposition posted:

Correct but also lol doctor heal thyself

Goons are always right when they say a goon is too online

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
lollin' at this thumbnail

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

crepeface posted:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

crepeface posted:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I liked the citations needed episode on tucker that is all I'm busy playing new zelda

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

The outrage from Swifties is so powerful over this it's penetrated my personal bubble, it's kinda amusing

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
god that episode is still providing laughs, adam stays winning

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
The biggest Taylor swift fan I know is also a regular cumtown listener. go figure

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Futanari Damacy posted:

The biggest Taylor swift fan I know is also a regular cumtown listener. go figure

same, do we know the same guy?

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
I don't know either of you losers

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
why'd.you suck my dick then

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

podcasts more like poopcasts

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

I disagree with Chapo, naming Fiensteins staffers is important because we should know who the actual senators for California are.

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

The future for this country is roads, freeways and highways

To the dangerzone
Listening to wtyp and I think Liam might be the finest podcaster. Nobody has ever has ever been so committed to the bit and being wrong about everything might be one of the best bits

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
gotta admit, he’s probably the only non-conservative I’ve seen still committed to that late ‘00s early ‘10s “I’m the Epic rear end in a top hat” internet persona

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Dr. Killjoy posted:

gotta admit, he’s probably the only non-conservative I’ve seen still committed to that late ‘00s early ‘10s “I’m the Epic rear end in a top hat” internet persona

He sucks so much

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1657907536186712064?s=20

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

hell yes

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i was listening to chapo 729 "forget me not" today and it was good, kind of a throwback ep. one part was sad and i agreed though was matt saying that trump got in front of the kinda "final solution" to the sorrow, sickness, and poverty of our culture with the camps. i remember replying to that tweet or whatever when trump said it saying "well, there it is" and i still think thats going to happen. i dont know how to stop it. i think its a forgone conclusion. their discussion on the unraveling of our society was good. i think its very sad. i dont know what to do about it. i think its one of the great issues of our time and it have no idea how to begin working towards at least a theoretical salve, let alone solution

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The Billy Wilder movie mindset episode was pretty good.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

good for xir

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

ted lasso is pretty much identical in tone to the kind of poo poo the Nazi's put on the screen. Unbearably cutesy saccharine horror to disguise the militarism and hate inherent to the society that produced it.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

i can't wait to hear this

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Zedhe Khoja posted:

ted lasso is pretty much identical in tone to the kind of poo poo the Nazi's put on the screen. Unbearably cutesy saccharine horror to disguise the militarism and hate inherent to the society that produced it.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Ted Lasso got so far up its rear end that its gone from being a kinda dumb cutesy show with flawed but lovable characters you can root for, to a horrific mess of hour long mini-epic episodes with a thousand characters you dont care about doing jack and poo poo and quipping lame jokes that fall flat

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Zedhe Khoja posted:

Can you elaborate on this?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/briebriejoy/status/1657928409928937474?t=1hsl_oT95F5z_vl1iboPQg&s=19

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Who listens to Red Scare? Who listens to Pod Save America?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Zeroisanumber posted:

Who listens to Red Scare? Who listens to Pod Save America?

you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol