Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the league - it had to be silver- literally called the refs in the middle of a game and told the refs to take points off the scoreboard for the sixers. and they did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The sixers lost by more than 2

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

you can’t beat the league it doesn’t matter

I’m going to stop thinking about it

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
id like to see a heat v nuggets final

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

tristeham posted:

--me, putting my dinner in the toaster oven

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/GlobeChadFinn/status/1657380267949019137?t=1dVbFkaz6jCknpUnlax2NA&s=19

Condolences to all my Dorisheads out there

e: no JVG either actually, he has the day off

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

jvg and mark jackson

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

a new study bible! posted:

idk maybe Al Horford will take 30 shots

before the last 2 games he was shooting like 50% from 3 so i think he should make 15 threes yeah

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

euphronius posted:

the league - it had to be silver- literally called the refs in the middle of a game and told the refs to take points off the scoreboard for the sixers. and they did

they didnt really though. they used the time stone to make maxey take the free throws instead of embiid and the final score was unchanged as a result

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/GlobeChadFinn/status/1657380267949019137?t=1dVbFkaz6jCknpUnlax2NA&s=19

Condolences to all my Dorisheads out there

e: no JVG either actually, he has the day off

doris always calls james hardon just "james" and she calls embiid "joe"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it’s inherently in calculable but I’d say the league benefited Boston by. at least 30 points in game 6

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I think the lakers are already the champions for this year

the rest of the playoffs are tainted by fraud

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

euphronius posted:

it’s inherently in calculable but I’d say the league benefited Boston by. at least 30 points in game 6

lmfao

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

euphronius posted:

lmfao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

euphronius posted:

euphronius posted:

:letsgo:

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
AD is gonna so his usual grimacing in game one and euph will go SERIES NO LONGER COUNTS TAINTED BY INJURY

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I did count that Embiid was fouled at least 16 times on one play in the second quarter and only granted 2 free throws for some reason so that math checks out

He's lucky to be alive really

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

loquacius posted:

I did count that Embiid was fouled at least 16 times on one play in the second quarter and only granted 2 free throws for some reason so that math checks out

He's lucky to be alive really

he’s playing like a hero for sure

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

tristeham posted:

heat vs lakers would be a 7 seed vs an 8 seed finals

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

euphronius posted:

i'd estimate more like 85 points

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

More like 95. No legitimate points were scored by that team

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
loving refs casting mind control spells on the Sixers to forbid them from passing to Embiid in the fourth quarter and then forcing him to throw his teammates under the bus in the postgame

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

if you don’t think the league has a fix in for the lakers explain the trade deadline

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

loquacius posted:

Coming around to this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

all basketball pre and post bubble season isnt real. There has only ever been, and will only ever be, one NBA champion - the Lakers, with LeBron on the throne.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

you can tell when the nba is rigged and the finals are fake when lebron james isnt in them -_-

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

a new study bible! posted:

if you don’t think the league has a fix in for the lakers explain the trade deadline

so you think the league will rig the WCF for the lakers against the nuggets?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

loquacius posted:

yeah

you could certainly argue that

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

kingcobweb posted:

so you think the league will rig the WCF for the lakers against the nuggets?

without a doubt

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

league does not need to help the lakers but we will see

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Lebron needs a non bubble lakers ring to legitimize his tenure and the beginning of this season is proof that he’s probably incapable of doing it himself.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

It’s really hard to win a title by yourself. Durant did it recently but that is rare

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

well I also mean that he can’t assemble a team for poo poo, hence undoing the insane Westbrook acquisition. if he is sincere about joining Bronny on some other team it’s do or die and all he has is the Mickey ring. he’s getting such insane home cooking that it will take Jokic going god mode to overcome it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

When is LeBron going to retire

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

my favorite thing about basketball is how when im going hard in the paint, im putting on my O face while these big dudes are trying to give me the D....

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Pohl posted:

that isn't how that line reads, its two 3 pointers and one 2 point basket, 3 total baskets for 8 points

I thought FG is field goal which is a non-dunk inside the arch which are worth 2 points each?

I am very new to this

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

notaspy posted:

I thought FG is field goal which is a non-dunk inside the arch which are worth 2 points each?

I am very new to this

that’s a 2-point field goal. FG includes 2s and 3s.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

kingcobweb posted:

loving refs casting mind control spells on the Sixers to forbid them from passing to Embiid in the fourth quarter and then forcing him to throw his teammates under the bus in the postgame

i remember being flabbergasted during game 7 in 2019 against the raptors where he stopped going inside and took a bunch of 2s/3s in the 4th quarter. maybe that was a brett brown thing i don't know

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

loquacius posted:

--me, putting my dinner in the toaster oven

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

euphronius posted:

Celtics lakers finals looks inevitable