Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007

Grinnblade posted:

I thought this game started in an hour from now so I missed the entire 1st and tuned in just in time for that kraken goal, now that I'm here Dallas will start showing up just to make me feel like poo poo, don't worry

... or we'll just pile another one on, okay then :stare:

:krakentoot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Oh poo poo goalie change

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013
It's over 85 degrees in Seattle today, Dallas can't handle the heat.

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Oilers losing the night after a Stars win, Oettinger sucking after a loss… playoffs baby, streaks broken

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Yikes

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008
Otter won game 5?

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007

The Dirty Burger posted:

Oilers losing the night after a Stars win, Oettinger sucking after a loss… playoffs baby, streaks broken

... Oettinger's coming off a win, though? :confused:

oh wait i get what you're saying :hmmyes:

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008
Just the tip!

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Of course it's Heiskanen - Pavelski, lol

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007
jesus christ, goal or no goal, pavelski is loving CRACKED at tip drills

FootballFreak2
Jan 8, 2023

I've heard a lot of hype about this Robertson guy, doesn't look like he has much to offer either offensively or defensively

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007
LMFAO what the gently caress, yeah let's just commit a blatant hold directly in front of the ref, good job Seguin

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

FootballFreak2 posted:

I've heard a lot of hype about this Robertson guy, doesn't look like he has much to offer either offensively or defensively

He's had momentary flashes, though game 5 was easily his best outing so far. He's still young, but yeah he's been in the playoffs before. He should be better than he has been.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Wedgewood showing up

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

I didn’t want to say anything cause obviously the Leafs have their own problems with disappearing stars, and I only really watch Dallas in the playoffs, but every time I see Jason Robertson play I do not understand how he puts up his gaudy point totals

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013

Koopa Kid posted:

I didn’t want to say anything cause obviously the Leafs have their own problems with disappearing stars, and I only really watch Dallas in the playoffs, but every time I see Jason Robertson play I do not understand how he puts up his gaudy point totals

He doesn't look like this in the regular season, I don't get it either. It's not like they're doubling up on him or anything, he's just not getting the bounces and isn't doing a lot.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

FootballFreak2 posted:

he's had streaks like this in the regular season too where he just loses his touch..

the only thing he has going for himself is arguably the best shot in the league.. when he's "on" he shoots everything that come to him and he scores a ton. When he's "off" he looks very weak, passes along his opportunities, and is basically a non-entity on the ice.

so it goes.

Starsfan fucked around with this message at 01:41 on May 14, 2023

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007
I'm going to assume that some poo poo is being said on or near the ice and that's why the on-ice audio will randomly get dumped repeatedly here, it's happened like 3 or 4 times this period.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
If the Stars somehow manage this then throw all the scripts in the garbage bin

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
https://twitter.com/SportsSturm/status/1657550356627218432?s=20

Something flat out might be wrong with Robertson for him to be skating this slow

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:stare:

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007
hey Seattle, there's still like 17:30 of this game to play, thanks in advance

fake edit: dallas trying to summon the loving Undertaker with all these iron hits :shepface:

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

get it together kraken

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013
Someone needs to tell the Kraken bench you can do something other than dump it into the corner.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Tweak posted:

get it together kraken

actually please dont

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

not ok with this

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

AM OK WITH THIS

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

MATTY BEANS

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Lmao

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Just a massive disappointment from Dallas tonight

Have not looked good

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

i must, once again, change my stance of being ok

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat
Sup with Eberle he looked hosed up.

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007

Mcqueen posted:

Sup with Eberle he looked hosed up.

Back on the ice now, so might have just gotten the wind knocked out of him?

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007

Grinnblade posted:

Back on the ice now, so might have just gotten the wind knocked out of him?

actually rewatching the goal it was Soucy, but he's also back on the ice so... i don't even know

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

Soiled Meat
Espn dickriding hard for any stars action.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Mcqueen posted:

Espn dickriding hard for any stars action.

you're out of your goddamn mind

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

Soiled Meat
Give ebs a Purple Heart

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007
That was some UFC-style ground and pound trying to get Eberle off that puck, amazing to hang in there and take the licks

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

I know there are more important things going on but what the gently caress is this thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Eberle is so loving fast