Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

euphronius posted:

if doc had any credibility he would resign

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

finally get to unbookmark this thread because i don't have to care about basketball any more

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
bent refs gifting goaltends to the sixers trying to get them back in it, shameful stuff

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Parity warning posted:

bent refs gifting goaltends to the sixers trying to get them back in it, shameful stuff

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I wish it had old Beast Wars retro 3D graphics but yeah I'll prob watch it when its on Max or whatever.

agree

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

euphronius posted:

gotta say embiid is the problem at this point
lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Stevie Lee posted:

build around maxey, melton, springer and reed

lol they are all bad

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

hopefully we can finally be free of tobias harris

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I actually feel pretty good

change is coming

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

triple sulk posted:

back to being the least popular team in the city, even behind the flyers and union

checking in on the flyers recently and uh, be happy the nba doesn’t really have a cap if your owner is willing to spend money. if you wanna imagine the NHL imagine it’s the early 2000s with a hard cap + no real amnesty clauses

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Fun fact I heard: That OG beast wars show had a shoestring budget and the animation was relatively new so they used open source assets for wherever possible and crafted the plot around it. Like, the whole thing with the Stone Henge was them finding that on some asset depot and thinking it looked cool.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Isentropy posted:

checking in on the flyers recently and uh, be happy the nba doesn’t really have a cap if your owner is willing to spend money. if you wanna imagine the NHL imagine it’s the early 2000s with a hard cap + no real amnesty clauses

the flyers are utter dogshit with organizational rot but there's still a fairly solid baseline for the fanbase that exists no matter how bad they are. the sixers easily fall to the bottom of the barrel when they're bad because bad basketball is almost unwatchable.

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

mavs over suns last year wasn't quite this bad but this was shocking how the sixers fizzled as jayson tatum sparked up

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Vox Nihili posted:

Alright I'm turning this off now. I'm glad I got to experience cheering for the Sixers, I feel like I got a lot closer to understanding why their fans are all insane.

If this ain't the truth

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Fun fact I heard: That OG beast wars show had a shoestring budget and the animation was relatively new so they used open source assets for wherever possible and crafted the plot around it. Like, the whole thing with the Stone Henge was them finding that on some asset depot and thinking it looked cool.

i believe it!!

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

embiid isnt even shooting or playing defense and hasnt for like 5 minutes. just pull the starters

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

tatum accumulating in garbage time

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

at least the Eagles look good

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

a new study bible! posted:

at least the Eagles look good

the eagles have hired doc rivers as special advisor

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Champaigne for the real team. Real pain for the sham team.

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

bumping this again
https://twitter.com/briancvrter/status/1585475531851632640?s=46&t=0x_opuk5bo0lymk_1YRzgQ

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

they definitely have to blow it up completely though

you could probably get a good role player and a mid first + 2nd for embiid

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Raspy rear end voice sound like a nutri-bullet lol

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

triple sulk posted:

they definitely have to blow it up completely though

you could probably get a good role player and a mid first + 2nd for embiid

Embiid would be fine if he was given almost no offensive responsibility. Like if he was on the Suns he'd probably be great.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

a new study bible! posted:

Embiid would be fine if he was given almost no offensive responsibility. Like if he was on the Suns he'd probably be great.

hes joining the warriors

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
At least spending a billion dollars to destroy eastern Center City becomes a tougher sell when you can't ever make it out of the second round of the playoffs.

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

fart simpson posted:

hes joining the warriors

we need someone to back up Looney

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

C-Euro posted:

At least spending a billion dollars to destroy eastern Center City becomes a tougher sell when you can't ever make it out of the second round of the playoffs.

this is easily an unironically great silver lining and was kind of a reason i didn't want them to succeed

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

hifi posted:

glad the suns didn't have the worst meltdown this year

this sixers team swept the nets :smith: but that meltdown started months earlier I guess.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

88 points in game 7 lmao

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

whole team is getting nuked

thank god

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

39 days till the draft..Hoipe!!!

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status/1657861724698030083?t=eUO68akq3Ob6a4yD0UWTJg&s=19

The shot clock was introduced in 1954

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

blow it up

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

TDepressionEarl posted:

hire monty before game seven yes