Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

ReelBigLizard posted:

Stoned DIY is my favourite. I build all kinds of creative poo poo on weed. Folding dining tables, retractable projector screens, green oak joinery, geodesic domes, welding projects, just get high and think up something cool to make.

what about a bongcliner could u build one of those

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

ReelBigLizard posted:

Stoned DIY is my favourite. I build all kinds of creative poo poo on weed. Folding dining tables, retractable projector screens, green oak joinery, geodesic domes, welding projects, just get high and think up something cool to make.

I sketched this out yesterday and filled it in through the night while getting high and listening to some cool music and podcasts, 10/10 evening

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Jestery posted:

I sketched this out yesterday and filled it in through the night while getting high and listening to some cool music and podcasts, 10/10 evening

That looks great. I found this chill art college in this beautiful bit of Sussex where you can do weekend courses learning to paint watercolour landscapes. Wife and I are planning to go with the prescription weed and just wake, bake and paint all weekend.

E: tonight's jam https://youtube.com/watch?v=XrCawmaP-Lk&feature=share

ReelBigLizard fucked around with this message at 00:57 on May 14, 2023

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Jestery posted:

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Pork, lamb, chicken and ham
I finally got around to seeing the weed doctor and got a script. Surprisingly easy process, just explained weed helps me sleep better and from there on out it kinda felt like a sales pitch.

I don't smoke anymore and very rarely vape these days. I've pretty much been only taking homemade edibles for the past year or so.

I've been prescribed a 10 mg/ml THC and CBD oil and it certainly gets me high at the recommended dosage, but later that night when I go to bed I get crazy mind chatter and really struggle to get to sleep. What gives?!

I take my edibles when I get home from work and a few hours later I'm ready to pass the gently caress out and sleep through until morning.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Tell your weed doc the outcome and they'll try something else.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Yeah you need to try a different more sleepy strain. Or maybe just take half the dose while your tolerance is low.

I usually have mine about an hour before bed, and watch some slow YouTube, like clickspring or baumgartner until I'm dropping off, and then try to head up to bed.

Woke up in the recliner at 7am this morning lol.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Got some good poo poo but too cheap to bake anything with it.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

answering captcha questions while high is fuckin hard lol

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber

Carth Dookie posted:

answering captcha questions while high is fuckin hard lol

im trying to select all of the squares with a bus in it, but some of them just barely have any bus. does that count? are the poles considered part of a stop light, or just the actual light up parts?

am I the reason self-driving Teslas crash so much?

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
i dont even know, half the time i decide to select the squares that have a tiny piece of sign, and sometimes i dont. i usually get past them either way. its hosed up and stupid

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
thinking about twisted tunes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO55882bPnE

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Smoke weed hail satan damnit too soon

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
:synpa:

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

eddiewalker posted:

am I the reason self-driving Teslas crash so much?

Are you saying Teslas smoke weed too?

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

sigher posted:

Are you saying Teslas smoke weed too?

well yeah they be smokin' with us, don't even need to pass it to them

clambake the bitch

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
pass the tesla on the left hand side

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
sorry the tesla determined that your vehicle is a child and has smashed into u

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
weedthread i done smoked a weed and had a kfc famous bowl for the first time and i get it now

like, i get kfc now

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Lieutenant Dan posted:

weedthread i done smoked a weed and had a kfc famous bowl for the first time and i get it now

like, i get kfc now

the weed thread: like, i get kfc now

I just went to a weed store in rural Missouri while I wait on someone to get out of the hospital so I can drive them back to the city, get them set up, and I can be home and ingest the unreal amount of THC I have procured for myself.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
kfc gets a lot of hate for some reason when it's mostly just fine. like when people say taco bell makes them poo poo their pants. i think they heard someone say it and just repeat it

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

KFC is worse than Popeyes

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

PokeJoe posted:

Lightyears worse.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
"mcdonalds isnt that bad"
"mcdonalds is worse than five guys"

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Sunk Dunk posted:

kfc gets a lot of hate for some reason when it's mostly just fine. like when people say taco bell makes them poo poo their pants. i think they heard someone say it and just repeat it
the last two times I ordered KFC (there will not be another) the chicken was literally raw

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

KFC's popcorn chicken and the chicken little things are actually pretty drat good imo. It's fair to note Popeyes doesn't give me anything quite like those.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Popeyes tucks extra tenders into your meal instead of selling you popcorn with a microdose of chicken

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

i'll buy taco bell occasionally but i've never been a fan of their beef-based product. i only get their beans. never had a massive poo poo session in a long while that i can think of

ironically based on memory i've only had wet bubbly shits when i've eaten their ground beef

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

PokeJoe posted:

I don't know why anyone would choose KFC over Popeyes, there's not a single thing on the menu that the latter doesn't do better.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

KFC used to have a buffet around here and that was super rad.

Golden Corral put them out of business though. There was no competing with the trough.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Mozi posted:

pass the tesla on the left hand side

stay far away from the tesla so it does not blow itself up anywhere near my regular, disgustingly plain car

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
popeye's popcorn chicken does slap though, it's pretty fuckin good. no popeyes near me alas

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
once I ate KFC on toonie tuesday and my farts were hot steaming garbage water for a couple days

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

sometimes i wonder what the variation of farts people experienced, let's say 400 years ago. We eat some pretty unnatural processed poo poo these days. Add in surgical procedures people have had done that affect fart variation. Bariatric surgery. Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder removal). More I won't mention here. Early exposure to processed soy as toddlers probably saves us from making GBS threads pure water after eating modern day frozen tv dinners.

holy gently caress I vaped a poo poo ton of some sativa dominant strain whose strain name I don't remember

happy sunday, goons

Passive Aggreeable
May 23, 2009

"Either way, it's going to hurt like crazy."
I'd like to say that weed was the best headache medicine in the world, poof I could just dissociate the pain away, and I'd like to take it to make activities more challenging even though it did adversely affect performance.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

McDonald's is better than five guys

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Passive Aggreeable posted:

I'd like to say that weed was the best headache medicine in the world, poof I could just dissociate the pain away, and I'd like to take it to make activities more challenging even though it did adversely affect performance.

not for me at all, cause I cough when I smoke weed and it makes the headache worse, but if I take like one advil I'm pretty chill.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
I can say confidently that if I get a headache from smoking too much weed, smoking more weed will not cure it :hmmyes:

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

dunno if i'm a minority here but cbd isolate and/or full spectrum cbd gives me headaches, makes me anxious or both

i'm not gonna dump my medical history here but it involves right temporal lobe and right frontal lobe epilepsy that couldn't be controlled through medication resulting in surgical procedures, followed by its side effects which affects dopamine production, executive function and such with the frontal lobes. most common medication that helps with dopamine reuptake triggers anxiety. thc seems to be a good balance without worsening said anxiety. something regarding cbd just triggers pain and i wish i understood more of why it does that.

there are possible theories out there but getting a neurologist to look into it in the united states healthcare system in the status i'm at would require actual financial reimbursement which medicare and medicaid combined does not monetarily provide, and that's a separate thread topic altogether

tl;dr gently caress american healthcare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I made a terrible drink while I was high. This poo poo tastes like grape cough medicine.