Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

at the emergency vet with one of my cats this morning (and on mother's day! my poor wife is having to watch the kids instead of taking it easy) please send good vibes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Bummer. Hope your cat is ok.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
sending your wife and cat the best vibes I got, primo stuff I swear

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

I only got second-hand vibes left, but your cat definitely gets those, good luck man

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Oh I thought people were joking but they really did add Garrys Mod to Zelda. That owns. Not the real Garrys Mod experience without a WW2 roleplay server populated by thirteen year olds named <<Obergruppenfuhrer>> Stank_Nutz420 though.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

You should be shot and killed if you post about playing zelda on an emulator.

you should download all of Nintendos games as retribution for killing Bowser

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

DaysBefore posted:

Oh I thought people were joking but they really did add Garrys Mod to Zelda. That owns. Not the real Garrys Mod experience without a WW2 roleplay server populated by thirteen year olds named <<Obergruppenfuhrer>> Stank_Nutz420 though.

even that is half the battle. the real gmod experience is some 15 year old guy with a master sword model they pirated in after paying the server admin $500 from their moms credit card talking about what girls like to an audience of enthralled 12 year olds who worship this child like a divine being because he made out with someone at summer camp while some other person makes a lovely penis using laggy props that glitches out and kills you

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

pog boyfriend posted:

a lovely penis using laggy props that glitches out and kills you

This part is relatively achievable at least

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Isn't there a picture of Robert Picardo looking like he's about to stab the photographer that's part of a goon story or am I confused?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I can't find the pic but yeah, IIRC he said something like how he was the only good actor on the show not realizing that this might be a bad thing to say about someone's entire group of coworkers for a seven-season television series

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Fajita Queen posted:

Nintendo's ninja assassins are far too professional to use something as loud as a gun

Nintendo's assassins never kill the same way twice, because of weapon durability

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
When stalked through a crowd by a nintendo ninja(ninjando) just shout "Nuzlocke!" and they will immediately betray their location by flying into a fit of rage

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

vyelkin posted:

Nintendo's assassins never kill the same way twice, because of weapon durability

actually its because of the innovative fusion system that lets them fuse items together to create new and unique weapons *shoots your kneecaps out*

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 40 hours!
I got like 600 game overs in a shrine I'm pretty sure I can't even do without more hearts lmao

guess I'll find out

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I like all the musical cues/cameos in the game so far. Like the three chords from the start of the shadow temple from oot can be heard on the piano near the castle site.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Porfiriato posted:

As someone who lurks this thread and normally has trouble keeping up with the volume of posts, it's pretty lol that this thread has been an absolute ghost town this weekend.

I've been doing some Warframe this weekend. Did the main Duviri Paradox quest, but that opens up some whole giant open world I don't feel like engaging with now. Apparently they set it up to be an alternate starting scenario for the game, and while it does a better job tutorializing various mission types and their goals, I feel like every other aspect of it being a story starring an alternate reality version of your secret human form that you won't re-encounter in the game for 20-40 hours will be mega confusing. So I don't think that'll do much to solve the general complaint that Warframe is mega confusing and has a ton of obtuse mechanics that intimidate new players for dozens of hours.

The combat was soulslike-ish, so that was interesting. Really awkward lock-on/general controls on mouse & keyboard though.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Kinda wonder if DE were curious about making a new game that wasn't Warframe, then decided to fold it into Warframe anyway because why not.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Runa posted:

Kinda wonder if DE were curious about making a new game that wasn't Warframe, then decided to fold it into Warframe anyway because why not.

They announced last year they want to make a new game called "Soulframe," and a lot of people suspect the melee combat from this Duviri expansion is a soft test of the gameplay for that, but who knows when that would even come out.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Endorph posted:

i didnt like botw much when i tried playing it as 'intended' or at least what felt like was intended but when i went out of my way to do stupid poo poo and try and break the game and found abusable stuff i enjoyed it a lot

Same.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
You are locked in a dark room with an old PC and no internet. You only have access to Dungeon Siege, modded minesweeper and Office XP.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

wologar posted:

You are locked in a dark room with an old PC and no internet. You only have access to Dungeon Siege, modded minesweeper and Office XP.

Dungeon Siege is ok. Fine by me.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

> open ms excel

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

wologar posted:

I’m free of the ribbon system?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

opening up word to craft some posts

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

wologar posted:

dungeon siege online multiplayer was broken as hell and you could just mod in whatever you wanted and use the modded content on any server and so people made broken rear end modded spells and equipment and griefed servers but i somehow as a child found a modded spell that boosted me up to modded level and went around killing other modders and acquiring a grimoire of hacks until i could face them head on

E: i remember the first spell because it wasnt even a good modded spell it just was supposed to temporarily double your stats for like 15 seconds but if you cast it again you had 4x strength for 30 seconds, then 8x for 45 seconds, etc. so i just hid somewhere and cast the spell until i did a billion damage

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Tune time: Opens up the 3 free windows XP songs. Repeat all.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Live your dream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmMfL3cV_8E

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I don't know how to embed Instagram reels but give this one a moment of your time

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsLK3HbPPKV/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

MS Paint doing a face turn and saving the forums at the cost of his own life is a powerful move. I respect it, and salute his grave.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDikD95n3jQ

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

happy birthday majima

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

MS Paint posted:

Please give me and this guy 100k probes. It’s only fair.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

lmfao at the lc

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Psycho Landlord posted:

lmfao at the lc

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
one final act of redemption like a brother in arms falling on a grenade to save the platoon

vaya con dios, MS Paint

Rotten
May 21, 2002

As a shadow I walk in the land of the dead

Kazinsal posted:

one final act of redemption like a brother in arms falling on a grenade to save the platoon

vaya con dios, MS Paint

lmao

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Kazinsal posted:

vaya con dios, MS Paint

lol waking up from a Zelda-playing coma to check my bookmarks, reading the new thread title and then the LC and feeling such joy

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Today is a good day

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

i saw the lights on the good year blimp and it said “User loses posting privileges for 100,000 hours”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

does graph have some kind of tool or macro that helps him probe all the people posting anime in YOSPOS? it must get very tiring