Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

I'm assuming the good Guardian cartoonists are still on vacation and they're still having interns take a go at the cartoons, because these are just absolutely Rallian body positions and anatomies. Look at Suella's neck not quite making it into her shirt. Look at how all the length in one of Rishi's arms comes from the lack in the other.

And yet there's still competent art work in here, good work on the refugee raft, and the Archbishop walking on water is a half decent joke

which when compared to

Cloud Potato posted:

:britain:

Guardian:

"Daniel Christie on Liz Truss and the £12,000 bill – Former PM disputing bill relating to use of Chevening grace-and-favour house"

is just frankly amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
1. That's not what that means
2. Who the gently caress still believes trickle-down economics works in 2023? I thought even most Republicans abandoned that in favor of backing the exact same things but under the guise of calling the rich "job creators" instead.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

...she says that while with what is clearly a glass of wine. So, is wine the only thing she's not allergic to?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

That was on the wine list, not the menu

Shoulda seen the nightmare to find a sulfites-free wine on there tho

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Clay Bennett

Matt Davies

Lee Judge

Mike Smith

Kirk Walters

Jimmy Margulies

Ed Gamble

David M. Hitch

Randall Enos

Adam Zyglis - Grand Old Perps

Mike Thompson

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
:okboomer: Sinfest Sunday :okboomer: - In which Tats does a bit of SWERF and TERF to cap off his storyline, with the TERF part of that easily being read as him saying trans women are women. From there he remembers that he has the personification of a year walking around. Nothing happens, but at least we get some Pettyfest out of it, and we don't have to sit through more 'parodies' of movies he barely remembered having seen twenty years ago.

And the Pettyfest chaser:

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

if I was to make a parody of people's obsession with keeping trans women out of women's prisons it would be hard to beat this. look we can all accept that it's fine that women get horribly tortured for their sins for all eternity, but having to be horribly tortured for all eternity with some trans people nearby? that's horrific

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Also if God segregates sinners by gender for eternal punishment, this implies God says transwomen are women, through to their very souls, eternally.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Observer:

"Nul points: the Tories do Eurovision – High interest rates, Brexit, sluggish growth… the Conservatives belt out their greatest hits"

Sunday Telegraph:

I don’t care if people think I’m a conservative, says Starmer as he vows New Labour ‘on steroids’

Matt:

Sunday Times:

Sweden wins Eurovision song contest in Liverpool with Loreen

Mail on Sunday:

'You can come down now, Grandad. Eurovision is over.'

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
The 2022 Kellies are finally live. My apologies for the lengthy delay, it was a hell of a thing even before the imgurpocalypse. I do badly need help making this process work smoother (especially because I have to figure out what the hell to do with all these "gently caress You" nominations this year), so if you can, please do reach out.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Speaking of Kelly
https://twitter.com/KartoonistKelly/status/1657829688264511488?t=wDGv-T1AabGpy9MarKf-2A&s=19

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
where are his whiskey sours :(

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

YES. AM REAL HUMAN. AM NOT COMIC STRIP CREATED BY AI BOTS. AM HAVE REALL FEELINGS TOO

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Rowe:

Based on Australia's Eurovision entry, Voyager with "Promise".

Herbert:

Downes:

Tasmania's Liberal government thrown into minority as MPs defect over $715 million AFL stadium in Hobart (ABC). Tasmania is the only state or territory to currently have a Liberal government; all the rest are Labor.

Kudelka:

Broelman:

I have no idea why they are the Flintstones.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

ungulateman posted:

No shelter from this storm.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

ungulateman posted:

Look at his empty wallet, she left him without even enough money for whiskey sours

A masterwork by Kelly.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Got some bad news about the last 6 years then Ed.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Clay Bennett

Drew Sheneman

Adam Zyglis

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Hm, for some reason over the weekend I've only been able to view poltioons on the phone app as they wont load on either od my PCs. Did the imgur-calypse change something im the embed linking?

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Kikas posted:

Hm, for some reason over the weekend I've only been able to view poltioons on the phone app as they wont load on either od my PCs. Did the imgur-calypse change something im the embed linking?

It may be your VPN, I had a similar issue.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

I've had that issue and I'm not on a VPN.

Kavros
May 18, 2011

sleep sleep sleep
fly fly post post
sleep sleep sleep

Skios posted:

From there he remembers that he has the personification of a year walking around.

it's ... it's literally spring

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Kikas posted:

Imgur has been doing some weird rate-limiting thing on an ISP level, apparently.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: The More You Indict Him, the Higher His Polls

Ted Rall posted:

Trump is like the mythical hydra. The more you attack it, the stronger it gets. Now he’s been found liable for sexual assault. Maybe he really does need to murder someone to get reelected.

First Dog on the Moon: Why not put a bet on your morning commute? It's the Workday Megabet!

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Which would explain why I got it on my private PC (no VPN), as well as my work laptop (full on VPN)... but I could see the images on my phone in the same Wifi network :psyduck: ? What is this nightmare setup Imgur is doing?

Trapezium Dave posted:

First Dog on the Moon: Why not put a bet on your morning commute? It's the Workday Megabet!

The most unrealistic thing is that any bus service would have such detailed info on their bus arrival/status at any stop, and I say that as someone living in a city with working public transit.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Kikas posted:

Imgur appears to be blocking google DNS if you're using that.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Kikas posted:

The most unrealistic thing is that any bus service would have such detailed info on their bus arrival/status at any stop, and I say that as someone living in a city with working public transit.
?

??

I mean, I'm assuming you live in the US, but how complicated do you think this would be in a functioning country?

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Kikas posted:

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

The bus stops in the little towns in the Netherlands blew my mind as an American. The buses broadcast their GPS info so the major stops have a digital display that gives you an accurate estimate of how long until the next bus and the one after that.

Metro trains too obviously.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

If German cities manage to do this, nobody on the planet has any excuse. You could live in an impoverished village in Kamchatka and be structurally more capable of digitalisation than a German government.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

People are angry about Sweden winning Eurovision.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

There are no digital displays at the bus stops in my area of the US, but the busses do broadcast their GPS publicly and there are apps that consume it and will happily tell you how long you have to wait (or even show you their positions real-time). The rail stations do have digital displays for the trains.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
About all those politoons with the Biden Crime Family bombshell...

lol

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1657750128772497410

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on submerged threat to high-flying prime minister – Backers of Boris Johnson talk of renewed push for No 10, as Rishi Sunak criticised for short-hop helicopter rides" After David Hockney.

Telegraph:

India to force Britain into colonial 'reckoning' with treasure demands

Times:

Census 2021: More than half of adults aged 24 and under live with parents

Evening Standard:

Braverman insists it is not hypocritical of her to push for lower migration

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Wow, everything at the British Museum is looted? Not one donated or local artefact? Sounds like a bad institution.

A Woke Blower

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

This is like 90s-era racist bitching. The few occasions I've had to use the phone to talk to call some customer service line and it did language options, it's always just English and someone comes on in Spanish briefly and says something I always assumed was "Press 1 for Spanish" then goes on in English but technically I don't know what they're saying in Spanish during that brief time so maybe they're passing Great Replacement messages from Soros.

The point is this is outdated and even in the past it was almost always English first, then press X for some other language.

And even if it weren't both outdated and wrong who loving cares it's a goddam button loving push the one you need you gently caress.

I'm way too mad about how stupid this cartoon is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
The point is that it won't be English first in the future, which will be terrible. It's just Great Replacement BS again.