Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Desmodus rotundus posted:

Haha! I thought something looked just a lil off! Crazy how close it can be while still just hitting that uncanny valley point baaaaarely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Feeling not myself tonight :cool:

you look like jboog

eh, maybe not

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Daughter was getting a Beetlejuice makeover for ECCC tomorrow and I joined in for fun.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

Good dad, good kid. You could rock some daily eyeliner.

Bumping this thread with an embarrassingly-stoned looking selfie.

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

Waste of Breath posted:

Good dad, good kid. You could rock some daily eyeliner.

Bumping this thread with an embarrassingly-stoned looking selfie.

Holy poo poo those glasses are fantastic

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Crab Dad posted:

Daughter was getting a Beetlejuice makeover for ECCC tomorrow and I joined in for fun.

That's a very Sweeney Todd look

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]

Desmodus rotundus posted:

Holy poo poo those glasses are fantastic

Insurgent Eyewear is the etsy shop I got em from!

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

I am straight up not having a good time, man

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

UwUnabomber posted:

I am straight up not having a good time, man
Why, you look tickled pink.
Got some earbuds with yah? maybe this will help https://soundcloud.com/sperimentaldoots/c-drone

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

WIP

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

I found a new best friend and his name is Norman and he is a good good boy.

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
A very distinguished new friend!

And B33r that is simply adorable

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Annoyed as I woke up today full of snotty cold so had to cancel the evening's plans of going out to meet a bunch of friends visiting the city I barely get to see, but I didn't want to spread my germs around. Plus point, another new tee from the printshop that came out real nice, I've been listening to the STRAWBERRY SWITCHBLADE gals a bunch recently so had to get this done.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Are you saying you made that print? Going by my very limited silk screening exp, that is super impressive. The detailed stuff and even the background shade looks like a nightmare to work with.

Lookin good, and nice!

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

B33rChiller posted:

Are you saying you made that print? Going by my very limited silk screening exp, that is super impressive. The detailed stuff and even the background shade looks like a nightmare to work with.

Lookin good, and nice!

'Printed' as in 'online printed' - I've tried a bunch of self-print storefronts in the past and the results have been terrible to nearly passable, but the https://www.streetshirts.co.uk/ folks have not failed me yet, their output is commercial-quality. I have probably 20 tees from them by now and maybe that many again done for friends at cost, and they've sent me stuff that has issues maybe twice - and they will reprint and resend at no cost if they're in the wrong.

I do all the graphics prep though; upscaling to print res, retouching and color tweaking, I like the output to look as pro as possible.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

NoneMoreNegative posted:

'Printed' as in 'online printed' - I've tried a bunch of self-print storefronts in the past and the results have been terrible to nearly passable, but the https://www.streetshirts.co.uk/ folks have not failed me yet, their output is commercial-quality. I have probably 20 tees from them by now and maybe that many again done for friends at cost, and they've sent me stuff that has issues maybe twice - and they will reprint and resend at no cost if they're in the wrong.

I do all the graphics prep though; upscaling to print res, retouching and color tweaking, I like the output to look as pro as possible.

I kept your Souxsie as a screen background and never did find a place to print it.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Oh very cool.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

This just came up on SAD, and will be a cross post in several threads of pyf. If you have items that are on imgur you want to keep, now would be a good time.

https://twitter.com/atomicthumbs/status/1648883351233896448

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

NoneMoreNegative posted:

I just stumbled across the email with the previous Siouxie Sioux shirt print and oh boy I gotta get off my butt and make it!!

My shop assistant is very cute and a very good boy.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
Bought this shirt in 2003 at a Hot Topic :cool:

My uncool friends made fun it me because it said "dazzle" :mad:

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

The beginning of Dazzle has been my wake up alarm for the last 6 years.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

credburn posted:

Bought this shirt in 2003 at a Hot Topic :cool:

My uncool friends made fun it me because it said "dazzle" :mad:

My mom laughed at me for buying this shirt, because she thought I was joking or something:

I dig it.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

cool shirt, it suits you pretty well imo

Docetic Mountain
Jul 5, 2012
Only ever get pictures after the rain has dishevelled me and the humidity has wreaked havoc on my hair.

Guinea

Pig

Catte

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Awwww :3: my girlfriend’s guinea pigs are adorable but a little too skittish for cuddles.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Hi!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

P.S.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

TEAGAN LIVES

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Desert Bus posted:

TEAGAN LIVES

I do! I have lupus now, so I live just barely!!! Hi friend!

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

B33rChiller posted:

Why, you look tickled pink.
Got some earbuds with yah? maybe this will help https://soundcloud.com/sperimentaldoots/c-drone

I missed this but I'll listen to it tonight.

Going to a benefit show tonight in an empty lot in Detroit. Fit check I guess.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Did you know that the fourth die jard movie was called Die Hard 4.0 in the UK? And did you know the magazine (remember those) TOTAL FILM gave out neoprene undershirt beer cozies as swag leading up to its release?

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I also didn't know b33rchiller's origin story until now!

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I know it's a rose dress but so many gotdang petals I wanna call it a peony. So pretty!

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Waste of Breath posted:

I also didn't know b33rchiller's origin story until now!
The shameful secret is I can't drink most beers.
This one's gluten free. Made from millet, buckwheat, and corn.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Why can I not see any images :(

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

Don't give away your origin story AND your weakness in the same thread, you never know who is watching!

We have a local gluten free beer called Yoga Pants which is p good. And I assume you can pump a gluten free brew full of hops so idk that you're missing much

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Teagan posted:

Imgur is doing bad things. Admin team is working on it.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Teagan posted:

In my case, my VPN is causing problems. I have to turn it off to see anything.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Mister Kingdom posted:

In my case, my VPN is causing problems. I have to turn it off to see anything.

Ohhhhhhhh that would explain a lot. Thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Hi it is me again.