Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
UKR can start Abrams training in Germany.
https://twitter.com/KyivIndependent/status/1658228568491536385

AIUI, they're not the tanks they get to use in anger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1658086152702767104
Oh no, anyway.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Tuna-Fish posted:

Still, there are many good reasons to not put a carrier in the black sea, and "Russia has a bunch of old, rusty diesel-electric boats in it", isn't really one of them.

“Putin is a soulless psychotic leader with the stupidest army on the planet shoved right inside our loving rear end cheeks.”

“That motherfucker’s definitely got some diesels, then, doesn’t he?”

“If you mention Thomas the tank engine one more time, I’m gonna shoot you in the loving face.”

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
https://twitter.com/rybar_en/status/1658102341676015617

Lmao that's not what a high explosive ammo depot looks like let alone a small arms depot lololol. It's been verified pretty hard that it wa storing some old poo poo fuel. Also, also! I'm really loving sure the UK checked where all it's DU ammo and cruise missiles were going to go and it wasn't everything loving dumped together in a bunch of above ground storage buildings.

Science101 gently caress heads, that amount of ammo going up would of created a shock wave which it didn't. You know what does create a big ball of flame? Flammable liquid.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Let them have their cope. When they see that it didn't slow down or stop the artillery and missile bombardments, then they can ask questions about how they were fooled and played for suckers.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Lol it's just dumb though. If Ukraine had stored £2m a pop missiles and expensive DU ammo in one spot or split in two and got it blown up, UK would nope the gently caress out with those Chally2's and other countries would follow suit. Tanks and other expensive equipment would be in max gear to the border. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work it out.

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Poland working on deal for 500 more HIMARS, plus their own HIMARS service center. That's a lotta HIMARS
https://www.reuters.com/business/aerospace-defense/poland-open-himars-service-centre-2023-2023-05-04/

WARSAW, May 4 (Reuters) - Poland will establish a service centre for HIMARS rocket launchers in 2023 and is negotiating the details of an order for 500 more launchers, the Polish defence minister said on Thursday.

"Later this year we will create a HIMARS centre similar to the Abrams center already operating in Poland," Mariusz Blaszczak told public broadcaster TVP.

"Our assumption is that the HIMARS centre will be a hub for the service and production of HIMARS not only for Polish needs but also for the needs of (other) European countries," he added.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Kadyrov probably didn't write this because there's not nearly enough dons but he's coping too:

Here's a fun challenge: is this an exhibit at Madame Tussauds or the real Lukashenka

HonorableTB fucked around with this message at 00:16 on May 16, 2023

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Little disappointing the Abrams just got there. I was hoping they'd be ready for the upcoming (current?) counter offensive.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
fuckin neckbeard dork get rekt scrub

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Here's a nice digest of the day's events:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

pro starcraft loser posted:

Little disappointing the Abrams just got there. I was hoping they'd be ready for the upcoming (current?) counter offensive.

And these are just the training ones, the training itself is supposed to take like 10 weeks plus maybe waiting for the actual tanks to be delivered. It's a bummer considering how many are just sitting in the desert but better than nothing.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!

Carlos Lantana posted:

He also played a piano with his cock

Is it wrong to think about the fact that Zelenskyys cock would have to be hard enough to be able to hit the piano keys with any kind of passion but not hard enough for a full erection because that would have probably destroyed the piano completely and then consider the fact that a limp cock simply would not have worked at all, or have I already put way too much thought into this?

Or maybe you are all prudes and the intricacies and delicate considerations of a man tickling the ivories with his manhood is just something that’s too much for your puritan sensibilities

tango alpha delta fucked around with this message at 00:40 on May 16, 2023

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

tango alpha delta posted:

Is it wrong to think about the fact that Zelenskyys cock would have to be hard enough to be able to hit the piano keys with any kind of passion but not hard enough for a full erection because that would have probably destroyed the piano completely and then consider the fact that a limp cock simply would not have worked at all, or have I already put way too much thought into this?

bruh

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!

Prude. This is very important topic and I’m the only one brave enough to talk about it.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/Flash_news_ua/status/1658158682872356864
Lock them up.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

tango alpha delta posted:

Or maybe you are all prudes and the intricacies and delicate considerations of a man tickling the ivories with his manhood is just something that’s too much for your puritan sensibilities

you are putting rocket science thought levels into the idea of Zelenskyy playing piano with his dick

i can see the mathematical equations circling around your head as you consider the possibilities

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

During the Covid thing, the one time Mr. Zelensky played the piano with his dick at a public function he was wearing a surgical mask. So the Boris comparisons about that xylophone party incident are not honest, I don't think.

Viller
Jun 3, 2005

Proud opponent of Israeli terror and Jewish fascism!

mobby_6kl posted:

:honk: patrol footage

https://i.imgur.com/Kd6mJNS.mp4

It's honestly pretty surprising that the healthcare lobby is somehow overpowering the MIC on this. Please fix your healthcare and build a few more carriers. An F-35 in every garage.

Wheres my (canada) healthcare super military then?

edit: we have to depend on our southern third world country level healthcare cousin to defend us, very useful. But hey, I have free healthcare(that im paying out of the rear end for) that I never used in 38 years.

Viller fucked around with this message at 00:59 on May 16, 2023

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Viller posted:

Wheres my (canada) healthcare super military then?

edit: we have to depend on our southern third world country level healthcare cousin to defend us, very useful. But hey, I have free healthcare(that im paying out of the rear end for) that I never used in 38 years.

honestly, even if we could share our healthcare with our American neighbors across the border, there's no loving way our infrastructure could handle 300 million plus new patients. We have a tenth of the population of the United States and already have massive wait times for certain surgeries.

tango alpha delta fucked around with this message at 01:10 on May 16, 2023

zone
Dec 6, 2016

It seems Russia launched more missiles at Ukraine. Air defense is already working as per Kyiv military administration.
https://twitter.com/TreasChest/status/1658262518412746754

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Sounds like he might be into that. Oh wait, did you mean like probation probe?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Better to have massive wait times than simply being told to pay up or die

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/Feher_Junior/status/1658219378842779652
:getin:

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

The Lord: "Who, that guy? No, you have my permission, get his rear end."

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Toxic Mental posted:

Better to have massive wait times than simply being told to pay up or die

That's true. I wish we COULD share our socialized medicine with you guys because learning that medical bankruptcy is actually a thing and happens often was absolutely shocking. That is NOT a thing in Canada. Ever.

e:holy poo poo you guys pay HOW MUCH for insulin? That's...that's not right at all. Nope.

Anyway to get back on topic, my younger brother spent a couple of years in Kyiv and Saint Petersburg, teaching both peoples. He is fluent in both Russian and Ukrainian and has been mistaken for a native born of both countries. When I talk to him I can see that this conflict just breaks his heart because he loves both Russians and Ukrainians. It's very difficult for him to watch his friends kill each other.

Slava Ukraini!

tango alpha delta fucked around with this message at 01:36 on May 16, 2023

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1658263214910480384

errrr

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

pro starcraft loser posted:

The Leopard tanks are just as effective as Abrams (as these Abrams will not have the chobham armor upgrade) and the service and repair centers are right across the border in safe territory. Leopard is probably going to be more effective for the counter offensive. The US pledging a few abrams to Ukraine was just giving Germany and other NATO nations political cover for their deliveries of Leopards.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

So he believed in being a pedophile? yikes

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

zone posted:

Wikipedia posted:

Police said that he exposed himself, via a web camera, after the officer repeatedly identified himself as a 15-year-old girl.[5] Ritter said in his own testimony during the trial that he believed the other party was an adult acting out her fantasy.[7]

it's true, he was persecuted for his beliefs!

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Nelson Mandingo posted:

The Leopard tanks are just as effective as Abrams (as these Abrams will not have the chobham armor upgrade) and the service and repair centers are right across the border in safe territory. Leopard is probably going to be more effective for the counter offensive. The US pledging a few abrams to Ukraine was just giving Germany and other NATO nations political cover for their deliveries of Leopards.

I thought M1A1 had Chobham but not the extra fancy stuff that UK shares with US on the M1A2 over Chobham?

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/TreasChest/status/1658268601323855877
It seems Kinzhals were fired at Kyiv this time too. This is what became of them.

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Grab the bullshit by the horns

zone posted:

I believe in him being a pedophile too

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

HonorableTB posted:

Kadyrov probably didn't write this because there's not nearly enough dons but he's coping too:

Here's a fun challenge: is this an exhibit at Madame Tussauds or the real Lukashenka

Whenever I see that his username is "Kadyrov_95", I think to myself, "Holy poo poo, this guy was born in 1995? He looks like poo poo!"

That's not true, of course, but what's the significance of the 95?

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Tai posted:

I thought M1A1 had Chobham but not the extra fancy stuff that UK shares with US on the M1A2 over Chobham?

it's been months since the announcement so I could be wrong but I thought Ukraine was getting A2's without Chobham.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

СКОТТ!

jaete
Jun 21, 2009

Nap Ghost

William Bear posted:

Whenever I see that his username is "Kadyrov_95", I think to myself, "Holy poo poo, this guy was born in 1995? He looks like poo poo!"

That's not true, of course, but what's the significance of the 95?

He really likes Windows 95

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Nelson Mandingo posted:

it's been months since the announcement so I could be wrong but I thought Ukraine was getting A2's without Chobham.

I thought they back pedaled on A2 to A1 as it was faster to get it to Ukraine lol. I'm sure someone will correct us hah. Something to do with A1 can use disel fuel