Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Come on team. This is just for one job. Please keep it the gently caress together. We're behind to our landlord.

I don't wanna have to sleep in the fuckin' ecto 1 this friday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

If only there were someone we could call...

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

josh04 posted:

If only there were someone we could call...

Subcontractors! that's the ticket!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Just think about it. If we can get her to agree to work for us... She can't even sue if we don't pay her!

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I don't wanna be no rentboo

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
Can we get the proton pack to work on debt collectors? Might buy us some time

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

The Ghostbuster gig economy, where you give a ghost a quick 5-minute stern talking to, so you can pay for your lunch that day.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Buttchocks posted:

I don't wanna be no rentboo

Aww come on, just come over here towards this trap.... I promise soon as we get the new plutonium core for that fourth proton pack we're gonna let you have your freedom!

Angepain posted:

Can we get the proton pack to work on debt collectors? Might buy us some time

Kinda worried if we increase the stopping power of the packs any further that it'll just mean when the debt collectors finally DO repossess them that it'll mean they're more heavily armed than we are.

Twenty Four posted:

The Ghostbuster gig economy, where you give a ghost a quick 5-minute stern talking to, so you can pay for your lunch that day.

See this is the kinda plan I can get behind because I actually do need a sandwich real real bad.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Ahem

Ma'am. Uhh- Miss. Now look, now. You don't want to bring an age of darkness upon new york city. What you want to do is find a jacket before you catch your death out here and to live out your days as a productive citizen of the united states of america.

Alright that'll be one quiznos please.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

reignofevil posted:

Ahem

Ma'am. Uhh- Miss. Now look, now. You don't want to bring an age of darkness upon new york city. What you want to do is find a jacket before you catch your death out here and to live out your days as a productive citizen of the united states of america.

Alright that'll be one quiznos please.

:hfive: lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Gonk.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I'm sending in the experts!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Bogus Adventure posted:

I'm sending in the experts!

Turns out they think the gang should split up to look for clues.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

"Hold up. That's an actual ghost."

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMOUXDWqfAo

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

reignofevil posted:

"Hold up. That's an actual ghost."

lol

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

resisting the urge to edit "Ruh-roh!" into the thread title

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

josh04 posted:

resisting the urge to edit "Ruh-roh!" into the thread title

At this point it's just all advertising! We gotta get people in the door if we're gonna convince the chinese restaurant not to throw us all on our asses!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Peter heard these two mention that they're gonna try to NOT find the ghost. He thinks that's a pretty sweet deal since no ghost means no work!

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

Okay what if we only tackle fake ghosts from now on. What are the numbers on that.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

josh04 posted:

Okay what if we only tackle fake ghosts from now on. What are the numbers on that.

Janine clarifies that the vast majority of people who call her are reporting fake ghosts.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

reignofevil posted:

Janine clarifies that the vast majority of people who call her are reporting fake ghosts.

Kinda need Janine and Velma to team up

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Janine agrees to team up with Velma because otherwise she isn't getting paid this friday either. She says that the desk will be coming with.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Daphne and Ray are frozen in terror watching a true paranormal phenomena persistently gobbling meals from the hotel room service cart.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

"Tell me Freddie do you believe in God?"

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

josh04 posted:

If you cut Farmer Jenkins in half with a proton beam, he’ll stop haunting the old airbase, same as if you got him arrested.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

See, that's the kind of mixing and matching talents that could really work for us here. I happen to know that airbase is some pretty prime real estate.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
oh poo poo, fred ran across the bj ghost and no one's heard from him in a week

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Sir DonkeyPunch posted:

If you cut Farmer Jenkins in half with a proton beam, he’ll stop haunting the old airbase, same as if you got him arrested.

Egon ran the numbers and he says that if we do that it'll turn Farmer Jenkins into a ghost and double our workload, but we can't charge for the removal twice.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

josh04 posted:

See, that's the kind of mixing and matching talents that could really work for us here. I happen to know that airbase is some pretty prime real estate.

Egon adds as a followup that if we want to buy the airbase (beats sleeping over a chinese restaurant!) we actually want farmer jenkins driving the real estate value down, we don't actually care if we improve the value of the property until we own it!

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

Ah crap, this is why we're so far in the red already!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

oh poo poo, fred ran across the bj ghost and no one's heard from him in a week

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Things continue to go shockingly smoothly for Peter Venkman and his two new friends the talking helldog and the well meaning stoner. The team is not precisely sure why they are being haunted by the ghostly name of Robert Engelman but as long as they have eachother nothing is gonna rain on their parade.

Well, except for scoob. Scooby is pissed.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
"Ru 'rarn't rupposed to be ruining my reentime!"

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

reignofevil posted:

"Tell me Freddie do you believe in God?"

lmao at all of these, but especially this one

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
rut roh, the ghost busters crossed the streams and caused a collision with another dimension pulling in another mystery machine from a different reality!

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
some weedy japanese kid with a bowl cut visited saying he had psychic powers or some poo poo and wanted us to train him to fight ghosts too. told him to buzz off, no way that guy could be any use

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

reignofevil posted:

Egon ran the numbers and he says that if we do that it'll turn Farmer Jenkins into a ghost and double our workload, but we can't charge for the removal twice.

Look fellas, if we bill for “astronaut ghost” and a separate line item for “half a farmer ghost” what are the bean counters going to have to complain about?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

rut roh, the ghost busters crossed the streams and caused a collision with another dimension pulling in another mystery machine from a different reality!

"It's a metaparanormal emergence in which ideas the universe regards as 'concept close' are being allowed to pass into our local space- possibly an emergent phenomena that is correlated to the mass and density of our enormous debt to our landlord."

"Jinkies! So you're saying we should expect to possibly see even more of ourselves? That we might be crossing not just the time barrier but the dimensional barrier as well?"

"I think we'd be fools to anticipate anything less."