Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Vampire Panties posted:

:haibrow: The trifecta of caffeine, nicotine, and THC is :discourse:

hell yea

e: poo poo snype
have a loud video of me high af in the garden this afternoon
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rupjcifYtA1a2hxyk_720.mp4

ReelBigLizard fucked around with this message at 18:35 on May 15, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Randy Travesty posted:

Hale and hardy Satan.

I want to smoke weed but my job says no until after work. Better quit.

yeah best quit that job fam

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Posting a belated hail Satan.

A cute women, her cute dog, and i spent Saturday night under the stars while camping in the desert. A few puffs of the pen and some cuddles had us seeing the constellations like the first astronomers did.

I'm just here to post good vibes in the weed thread. Enjoy your week, goons.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
i get really mad when people enjoy fast food! especially when they post about it online!

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Sunk Dunk posted:

i just think expecting me to not defend fast food after smoking weed all day is a fools errand

lol

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
we would all starve to death if there was no fast food

or be stuck eating pb&j sandwiches forever

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

ReelBigLizard posted:

hell yea

e: poo poo snype
have a loud video of me high af in the garden this afternoon
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rupjcifYtA1a2hxyk_720.mp4

That's some amazing loving gardening. Props, fam

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I do not consume mortal pleasures such as fast food so as not to sully my body. I am a grey skinned monk that flagellates daily and subsists only on weed.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
no munchies? I'm calling BS

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
someone made the mistake of bringing lemon pound cake into this house at this hour, that poo poo's getting loving wrecked (cause I'm eating it).

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber

LifeSunDeath posted:

someone made the mistake of bringing lemon pound cake into this house at this hour, that poo poo's getting loving wrecked (cause I'm eating it).

get this stuck in your head

https://youtu.be/9xxK5yyecRo

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I'm already mad enough at cops as is, I don't need to remember how literally no one can have fun in ohio.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
i think the starship is why my tolerance has been permanently destroyed

https://i.imgur.com/uwYUqNN.mp4

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Hacking my lungs out and loving it.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Me after the first vape of the new weed script:

Man this weed is weaksauce compared to the script I just had. Dang it.

15 minutes later:

Also why the gently caress am I in the kitchen again?

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

TheKingslayer posted:

I do not consume mortal pleasures such as fast food so as not to sully my body. I am a grey skinned monk that flagellates daily and subsists only on weed.

My body is a temple. Like one of those Tibetan ones with dogs all over the place.

Dogs are great.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

oh man I finally get to do some proper dabs this weekend, I'm stoked. I made BHO 20 years ago and just never really encountered any since (except in vape pens).

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
My prescription has ended up more like a sampler subscription, I'm now something like 5 substitutions deep. Only explanation given is "supply chain issues". Got another strain subbed today. It's good and bad, I like trying different stuff but if it's not that good then I'm stuck with it for a month.

The new one is OG Kush. It's pretty good but this is meant to be my daytime prescription and it's a bit heavy.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
does that og kush do bad dry eyes on you? the one labeled that at local stores does it to me.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
weed names follow "whose line" rules

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

My body is a temple too, so I leave it lots of offerings

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Crimson Harvest posted:

does that og kush do bad dry eyes on you? the one labeled that at local stores does it to me.

Not so far but dry eyes/mouth doesn't happen that much for me with any weed it seems

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Vlaphor posted:

Sadly, I'm gonna have to be sober for the next month or so, since we'll be getting a new client and that client wants to have drug tests done.

Just passed the test, not hitting right away, but waiting till the 20th. By then, I'll no longer be on call and will have been off for a month. This poo poo is going to hit like it used to.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo
Sounds like everything is locked-in on MN's marijuana bill.

2oz limit in public, no daily sales limit, 2lb limit at home but only 8 grams of concentrate wtf. 8 plant limit, 4 flowering.
10% weed tax (plus normal sales tax 6.875%), no local tax allowed. Just slightly higher tax than Michigan's 10% weed tax + 6% sales tax. MN will be the 3rd lowest weed tax rate in the country.
Cities can't ban weed shops outright (suck it GOP!) and the lowest limit they can cap them at is 1 shop per 12,500 people. I live in a town of 90k so that means the city has to allow at least 7 weed shops. We have 13 liquor stores for comparison.
Taprooms and grocery stores and whatnot will be able to keep selling 5mg/serving hemp edibles and drinks but I don't know if they're included in the minimum number of weed shops cities have to allow: it's a different license after all.

Ya know how politicians drag their feet on legalizing weed because "we have to study it more?" Turns out, you can actually study it more and not make the same mistakes other states have made. Some earlier legalized states really need to get their poo poo together and un-gently caress things. There's no reason somebody in IL should have to risk driving through IN to buy reasonably taxed weed in MI.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

LifeSunDeath posted:

oh man I finally get to do some proper dabs this weekend, I'm stoked. I made BHO 20 years ago and just never really encountered any since (except in vape pens).

they're gonna knock you on your rear end with cartoon stars and birds

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo
Anyways, I paid $1 for this 10mg drink at the liquor store across the street because I'm always scoping out the clearance bins for cheap drinks and this THC drink made it's way into the clearance bins because of the dent. Have I mentioned how awesome it is to walk into a taproom or regular store and just be able to buy THC? Oh, I have? Yeah, it's still awesome.

They aren't licensed to sell THC (aka, a food license, because THC is still considered food here for a few more months) and they're probably within a school zone but almost no prosecutors care.

Normal one-hitter?

NOPE!

Dog chewed the dugout with the sliding compartment on the side for the bowl
They were made on a manual lathe and every one was a different hand made item. It's not easy to see in the picture but each section of the heat sink section on the little pipe is intentionally a different size. Best god drat pipe I've ever owned. Sure, it gets hot when you slip the bowl on and smoke it but quit your bitching I'm the one with a pipe and supplying the weed.

MisterOblivious fucked around with this message at 05:00 on May 17, 2023

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Waffle! posted:

My body is a temple. Like one of those Tibetan ones with dogs all over the place.

Dogs are great.

Lol

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
the politicians saying it needs to be studied more is just an out, and when there is overwhelming evidence of pot curing everything they will move the goal posts

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Me to every new doc I see:

:350: so I have a script for medical cannabis as well as XYZ

:zoid: hey have you heard about how THC is linked to psychotic episodes and schizophrenia?

:350: ... *sigh* Yeah which is why my weed doc took into consideration my current condition, my medical history and family history of mental illnesses (or lack thereof) and prescribed a low THC strain for most daily use, and a high THC strain for sleeping, and keeps an eye on my script turnover rate.

:zoid: ... Ok then. I guess.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Philthy posted:

the politicians saying it needs to be studied more is just an out, and when there is overwhelming evidence of pot curing everything they will move the goal posts

yeah I know that's usually the case but otoh we aren't going to have California style draconian weed stores with NJ taxes

local GOP dipshits tried to push back legalization with the dumbest "logic" ever
“I think it's better to line these dates up a little bit so that we don't give an edge to the black market before the legal market has a chance to compete,”
like, motherfucker, the black market already has the edge over legal shops because MN has the worst loving MMJ system in place in the entire nation. I literally sold CBD to MMJ patients because if you buy anything other than the highest-THC MMJ product in MN you're just pissing away money

A 1g cart of 85% THC is $125. A 40%/40% THC/CBD cart is $105.
That 400mg of CBD costs like $60 retail in the MMJ duopoly here. poo poo sells for ~$400 for 1000g last I looked. 1.6g of CBD from a dispensary costs as much as 1000g of CBD through the mail.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

MisterOblivious posted:

A 1g cart of 85% THC is $125.

:goofy:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Carth Dookie posted:

Me to every new doc I see:

:350: so I have a script for medical cannabis as well as XYZ

:zoid: hey have you heard about how THC is linked to psychotic episodes and schizophrenia?

:350: ... *sigh* Yeah which is why my weed doc took into consideration my current condition, my medical history and family history of mental illnesses (or lack thereof) and prescribed a low THC strain for most daily use, and a high THC strain for sleeping, and keeps an eye on my script turnover rate.

:zoid: ... Ok then. I guess.

I'm a regular blood donor and every time they are like "any prescription meds?"

"Yeah, medical cannabis"

"Hmm let me check"
Tap tap tap

"When did you last use it?"

"Like 18 hours ago"

"Ok....I guess"

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

"And yeah this blood is... type A with sour purple diesel."

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Jestery posted:

"Ok....I guess"

You're fuckin welcome

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Now I am become Weed, Stoner of worlds.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

LifeSunDeath posted:

Now I am become Weed, Stoner of worlds.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
the weed thread: Now I am become Weed, Stoner of worlds.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

i love taking a big whiffa Blueberry Haze and a big sipp of mountin dew zero sugar right after. minty exhale, dont even have to brush teeth day of

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

cumpantry posted:

i love taking a big whiffa Blueberry Haze and a big sipp of mountin dew zero sugar right after. minty exhale, dont even have to brush teeth day of

Brush your teeth.

Jesu Christo don't be such a goon.

I have a sip of Pepsi Max after a pull of Pennywise. I get an extra citrus or floral tang depending on the bud. It's pretty neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Carth Dookie posted:

Brush your teeth.

Jesu Christo don't be such a goon.

I have a sip of Pepsi Max after a pull of Pennywise. I get an extra citrus or floral tang depending on the bud. It's pretty neat.

im gonna "pull a pennywise" by dumping your toothbrushes down the storm drain